Friendly v Sheff Wed 30th July at Hillsborough?

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

Where would you recommend going on Saturday night? Any good Rangers places? Either Sheffield or Rotherham not really fussed.

I'm from Doncaster mate so I only really know Sheffield & Rotherham for a general night out. I'd be lying if I said I'd got any idea about Rotherham but in Sheffield I'd guess your fans would aim to the Bierkeller on West Street or Reflex which is just off West Street. For this sort of thing you'd be better off asking on Facebook or Twitter if I'm honest

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Hope you all have a safe and a belter of a trip, think I'll just stay out this thread now because im raging I'm not going and I'm close to suicide reading through this, fucking shower of cunts.

Got a spare for home end if you're bothered bud. Was meant to sell to someone on here but he managed to get himself a ticket for the away end when the extras were released earlier in the week

9 minutes ago, The Owl said:

Got a spare for home end if you're bothered bud. Was meant to sell to someone on here but he managed to get himself a ticket for the away end when the extras were released earlier in the week

Had a ticket and transport m8, had to cancel, too traumatised to discuss it any further 

29 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Hope you all have a safe and a belter of a trip, think I'll just stay out this thread now because im raging I'm not going and I'm close to suicide reading through this, fucking shower of cunts.

I'll have a few for you mate + the rest yassssssssssssss

31 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Lets stick to the football songs down in Sheffield, troops.

Dont let the club down by attracting bad publicity and remember- Follow with Pride.

What about songs such as 'we don't need McNeil or Hay, fuck the pope and the IRA' that involve football and bigotry?

4 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

My wife is making me prawn sandwiches and a flask of Bovril for the event.

Mind were having a coordinated sandwich eating event at the turnstyles to make the caterers put pressure on the club to strip the titties dont forget. Mines is going a hovis granary loaf with bernie matthews turkey breast with lashings of slightly salted lurpak. See you there .

Screenshot_20170728-135124.png

1 minute ago, M0NTY said:

Mind were having a coordinated sandwich eating event at the turnstyles to make the caterers put pressure on the club to strip the titties dont forget. Mines is going a hovis granary loaf with bernie matthews turkey breast with lashings of slightly salted lurpak. See you there .

:lol: