Friendly v Sheff Wed 30th July at Hillsborough?

3 minutes ago, RyanRfc said:

Been impressed with a few players today, i think candyass deserves a mention. Wonder what is going on with pena..

See this stupid fucking alternative Candeias gay name thing. It's doing my nut in.

Maybe I'm just sensitive but ffs could you pleas refrain.

2 minutes ago, BailliestonTB said:

Hats off to every bear at the game today you done us all proud never stopped from start to finish. Fucking brilliant.

As for the team excellent display man for man, don't think anyone had a bad game feels crazy saying that after the past few years ? The additons of Alves & dorrans are making a huge difference. Cardoso & Alves is going to be a great partnership at the back. 

Ryan jack again was sheer class. Without doubt our best signing of th summer, does all the hard work in the centre. Could seriously be a contender for captian should Wallace give up the armband. 

Can't argue with any of that??

3 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Would like to know how extensively we scouted Pena before we spent all that money on him. 

Thank fuck you don't support some teams down south. Man C just spent £50m on a defender who might not be fit for a couple of months and £30m on a keeper who might not be first choice,

Pedro thinks Pena can be an important player for us. He's been here a couple of weeks. The team is doing well. Let's give it a little bit more time.

Good performance by us there,i'd have liked to have seen Morelos get more time though infact i thought he should have started before Miller but hey what do i know.

The support was great never stopped all game,well done.