Friendly v Sheff Wed 30th July at Hillsborough?

14 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Played very well and we look a solid hungry team. 

Still a bit concerned we aren't making enough chances. 

Wasn't long ago we had a team that made a million chances and scored fuck all - I'll gladly swap them for the way Pedro's changed it.

2 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

Brilliant day! Atmosphere was immense , Looking much better expect us to go further in the league but I think we would need a lethal striker first to be confident in a strong title challenge hope I'm wrong 

So do I!

If the board are confident in what they have seen and particularly after we bury Motherwell, they might just dig deep and get that striker we need.

12 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

why does it say stake £30 to return £2m but you bet £100 and got £375.

You should've stuck on the £30 and been set for life :lol:

Haha I've done a team to win from every league 

optimistic .... Buying money bears ????

image.jpg

We're beginning to look like a good, solid football team. There is a spine to the team now with Alves-Cardoso/Jack/Hererra.

I'm looking forward to watching a Rangers team again that don't consistently shoot ourselves in the foot through defensive lapses. Thought we looked really switched on in that regard and played some nice stuff as well.

2 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Just having a look at the Sheffield Wednesday forum. You just know that we have played good when even their fans are commenting on our performance!  

A proud day and made a few more friends down south.

Loads of positives again.

We just need to work on creating more chances. I'm still not sure about Morelos but that could be because we aren't creating enough chances for him to make his mark. Herrera looks like he'll contribute greatly to the team but not sure how many he will score for himself.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

One of their fans on that forum that was apparently at the game has come away thinking the better team lost :lol: 

Just read that there. Hes getting pelters off of the rest of them now, to be fair