Police make 11 arrests

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/pipe/news/scotland/police-make-11-arrests-after-162-people-contact-football-sex-abuse-inquiry/

We have so far:

1. Jim Torbett - (Celtic)
  2. Frank Cairney - (Celtic)
  3. Gerry King - (Celtic)
  4. Jim McCafferty - (Celtic)

I know I'm missing one, just can't recall who it is.

Any ideals who the other 7 could be?

6 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/pipe/news/scotland/police-make-11-arrests-after-162-people-contact-football-sex-abuse-inquiry/

We have so far:

3. Gerry King - (Celtic)

I know I'm missing one, just can't recall who it is.

Any ideals who the other 7 could be?

Ask Big Jock....He Knew!

7 minutes ago, StewGer said:

"Separate Entity" will be the new buzzwords.

I love that excuse

Basically saying it had nothing to do with them as it was a separate entity but Jock Stein was the one who sacked Torbett (or something along those lines) - so if it was a separate entity then how did the Celtic Football Club manager have authority to sack an employee? 

Just now, mountaineer said:

could bet that the filth will never be mentioned , Sweep ,Sweep .

Notice BBC reporting the 11 and expect it to rise, keeping quite about clubs involved (assuming they know).

On a positive note for the victim is that the time bar has already been lifted so they can go after the organisations/Individuals that covered it up.

2 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I love that excuse

Basically saying it had nothing to do with them as it was a separate entity but Jock Stein was the one who sacked Torbett (or something along those lines) - so if it was a separate entity then how did the Celtic Football Club manager have authority to sack an employee? 

Not only Jock Stein, did the Kelly's not hire and fire as well with regards to their feeder club?

Another BBC documentary earlier this year revealed fresh allegations of child sex abuse against the founder of Celtic Boys' Club, Jim Torbett.

Torbett was jailed for two years in 1998 after being convicted of abusing three former Celtic Boys' Club players, including former Scotland international Alan Brazil, between 1967-74. He "vehemently denies" the new allegations against him.

Jim McCafferty, a former youth coach who was the kit man for Celtic, Hibernian and Falkirk, was arrested in Belfast after allegations were made against him.

Separately, allegations have also been made against coaches who were formerly involved with clubs including Motherwell, Partick Thistle and Rangers

1 minute ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

If reported to the PF and there is sufficient evidence then there will be prosecutions. 

Hope your are right BNB. It amazes me how this topic has been discussed for years and we are only at an investigative stage.

Hopefully the truth will out

Separate entity?

Like club and company?

So they will now have to admit that we are still Rangers or they will have to admit that their club harboured paedophiles.

Or they'll just go back to talking endlessly about tax laws.

Sweep sweep.

23 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

BBC Scotland seem to be going to great lengths to spread this among as many clubs as possible. As if their favourites have only been a small part of something that's happened all over the country.

Great lengths indeed, linking all teams some have had association with and neglecting to highlight that the individual(s) were reported to the Police/dismissed and or the individual was working for a club down south at the time of the abuse claim.  

Arrested/charged so far:

3. Gerry King - (Celtic)
  5. Harry Dunn - (Liverpool)
  6. John Queen - (Renfrewshire)
  7. Undisclosed - (Undisclosed)

Some will note not all clubs are mentioned above, the reason for this is I've only linked the clubs they were affiliated to at the time of abuse claims against them were made. As thing unfold during any court proceeding we will surely find out if this has gone on elsewhere during their time within other organisations. 

Also; 7 is an interesting one, arrested in Aberdeen and no details are fourth coming regarding who. This seems unusual as normally if names are not realised it could mean a court injunction/gagging order is in place.

"

McCafferty confessed in yesterday’s Daily Record to abusing 12 boys in a reign of terror over two decades.Now, we can reveal that the beast arranged for boys to be sent to Crewe for trials – and to stay in the remote home of Bennell."

This statement is chilling, if the scum had acted in a correct manner at the onset how many kids could of been saved from the abuse, it looks as if they are involved in a UK wide paedophile ring.