Police make 11 arrests

On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 6:09 PM, Carling1873 said:

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/pipe/news/scotland/police-make-11-arrests-after-162-people-contact-football-sex-abuse-inquiry/

We have so far:

1. Jim Torbett - (Celtic)
  2. Frank Cairney - (Celtic)
  3. Gerry King - (Celtic)
  4. Jim McCafferty - (Celtic)

I know I'm missing one, just can't recall who it is.

Any ideals who the other 7 could be?

The remaining lesbian lions maybe.

On 11/07/2017 at 0:23 AM, Carling1873 said:

Yuup, not before they get what's coming to them and the organisations/individuals that covered it up for so long.

I had an urge to watch "The Keepers" documentary parts 1 and 2 last night. What an absolutely disgusting religion that is. It seems a day does not go by without another catholic paedo exposure. That is surely the origin of (most) paedo activity.

I suppose it makes containment easier to allow them to still operate as a church but I still vote for total extermination.

If there's any legitimacy about this investigation, this should be the end of it and the whole country knows it. I'm still absolutely certain this won't impact them whatsoever, but the truth will be enough for me. Ram it down every one of their throats until they choke on it, at every opportunity.  

On ‎11‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 0:41 PM, Howsitgoing said:

"

McCafferty confessed in yesterday’s Daily Record to abusing 12 boys in a reign of terror over two decades.Now, we can reveal that the beast arranged for boys to be sent to Crewe for trials – and to stay in the remote home of Bennell."

This statement is chilling, if the scum had acted in a correct manner at the onset how many kids could of been saved from the abuse, it looks as if they are involved in a UK wide paedophile ring.

Almost positive that beast bennell admitted cfc were arranging tournaments where kids claimed to have been abused during the tournaments.

56 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Almost positive that beast bennell admitted cfc were arranging tournaments where kids claimed to have been abused during the tournaments.

Butlins in the 70's I think and up here, Andy Woodward during an STV interview confirmed he attended here (Celtic).

When asked why he thought they were invited, he basically applied abuse. 

36 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Knew I had heard that being said or along those lines. 

https://twitter.com/JP_1872/status/819971839367770113

This has pretty much disappeared from social media., however they can't get rid of everything. 

P.S. you will need to unmute the sound.

The BBC documentary is also no longer available but I'm positive the reporter was in the piggery going over all the boys club records so if they're a seperate entity why are they storing the records?

Let's be honest, yes maybe two different companies but it's the same rancid club.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08ntbf4

52 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

The BBC documentary is also no longer available but I'm positive the reporter was in the piggery going over all the boys club records so if they're a seperate entity why are they storing the records?

Let's be honest, yes maybe two different companies but it's the same rancid club.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08ntbf4

If ever an organisation knew how to cover up paedophiles it was the bbc,and not surprised it is not available.
Both the bbc and cfc seem to have been able to fill a bus load of paedos between them. 

9 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

If ever an organisation knew how to cover up paedophiles it was the bbc,and not surprised it is not available.
Both the bbc and cfc seem to have been able to fill a bus load of paedos between them. 

and both loved Saville 

14 hours ago, Vanoli said:

If there's any legitimacy about this investigation, this should be the end of it and the whole country knows it.

There definitely has to be a legitimate case but as has been shown many times previously world-wide, there will be a damage limitation fabricated by those at the highest level due to their own involvement. Make no mistake, there will be some very very public figures connected to what must be a huge paedophile group. The spotlight team and those who investigated the Keepers documentary are the type of people required to do a full investigation.

I imagine there will be scapegoats but the root cause will not be addressed.

On 10/07/2017 at 8:09 PM, Carling1873 said:

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/pipe/news/scotland/police-make-11-arrests-after-162-people-contact-football-sex-abuse-inquiry/

We have so far:

1. Jim Torbett - (Celtic)
  2. Frank Cairney - (Celtic)
  3. Gerry King - (Celtic)
  4. Jim McCafferty - (Celtic)

I know I'm missing one, just can't recall who it is.

Any ideals who the other 7 could be?

Is Scotland finest investigating the pedodome as we speak .They are just up the road near their new spiritual home 

Wouldn't hold my breath on these Fuck pigs ever holding this rancid club accountable for covering up crimes 

The papish church will have had a word years ago 

Stinks to kingdom come