Have we lost influence in the Scottish game?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, centenarystand said:

Spiteful tarriers are in all high positions, those that are not tarriers are Rangers haters. We will never get a foot back in the door.

Speak for yourself.

So going by that thought process we all may as well bend over and take it up the hoop.

As long as there is a breath in my body I'll never accept we are in any way shape or form inferior to that shower of fuck wits.

The whip hand is temporary and you had better believe that.  This country was almost rid of the Catholic menace before and although I'd stop short of saying it will be again we can certainly reduce their influence. A defeatist attitude towards them only strengthens their grip.

28 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

Speak for yourself.

So going by that thought process we all may as well bend over and take it up the hoop.

As long as there is a breath in my body I'll never accept we are in any way shape or form inferior to that shower of fuck wits.

The whip hand is temporary and you had better believe that.  This country was almost rid of the Catholic menace before and although I'd stop short of saying it will be again we can certainly reduce their influence. A defeatist attitude towards them only strengthens their grip.

Thats no defeatist attitude pal unfortunately its the truth. In no way we are  inferior however we cant get close on or off the park at present.

I admire your bravado  and sincerely hope you are correct however where exactly do you see this light coming from?

12 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

Thats no defeatist attitude pal unfortunately its the truth. In no way we are  inferior however we cant get close on or off the park at present.

I admire your bravado  and sincerely hope you are correct however where exactly do you see this light coming from?

Call me simplistic but something like this. When this vermin first arrived here they were denied jobs , black balled in positions of influence and were generally forced to play second fiddle to us in all walks of life . Turned it round though didn't they as you correctly point out. 

Strange thing about moving forward is you can learn a lot from the past and before you ask you bet you're arse I'm serious. Time for THE MAJORITY to stop being apologetic for who and what we are in our own fucking country.

Not having a go at you it just riles me to think of them any any way lording it over us and it's my genuine belief we can turn it round again.

22 hours ago, harlands plater said:

I always think back to a quote from someone on the PUL side across the water, " they were thinking while we were drinking".

We got complacent, expecting things would always remain the way they were for generations. But their chip on the shoulder mentality meant they mobilised and used all their inherent sleekitness to slither into positions of influence.

What has helped them immeasurably has been our financial meltdown, and how much influence they had over that, we'll never truly know. 

Now we're weak and isolated as the rest of Scottish football to their eternal shame have jumped on the tarriers coat tails and let petty jealousy overcome common sense to continue to put the boot in.

I think we'll never get back the influence we once took for granted, let's face it these days it's us against the rest.

Superb post:tu:

Absolutely we have.

and the way to get the influence and power back is not faggoty bridge-building, it's simply winning.

Get us the best team in Scotland again and the influence and power comes naturally with that once re-established. They will come to us, not the other way about.

On 11/07/2017 at 10:09 AM, BlueboyG said:

No influence in any matter or form, No one likes us, We don't care !

I think that's shite to be honest, it's head in the sand material and it's cringeworthy.

Fact is, we don't like being treated unfairly and it pisses almost all of us off.

Maybe if we dropped this kind of attitude, the no one likes us - we don't care attitude, we might actually stand up for ourselves a bit more.

On ‎13‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 2:20 PM, centenarystand said:

Spiteful tarriers are in all high positions, those that are not tarriers are Rangers haters. We will never get a foot back in the door.

And especially not with King and Murray there, who in my opinion signed away many things ,for their easy ride to gain control .

It is why they never go on the attack. And we under attack all the time  

24 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I think that's shite to be honest, it's head in the sand material and it's cringeworthy.

Fact is, we don't like being treated unfairly and it pisses almost all of us off.

Maybe if we dropped this kind of attitude, the no one likes us - we don't care attitude, we might actually stand up for ourselves a bit more.

Agreed . Bin this statement . It will probably continue to be sung . Fair enough, but  we do and we should care .

We don't have to give it any credibility . Lets take notice and hit back

4 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

And who the fuck is going to stand up for us, this board ? Club 1872 ? You ? We've been ridiculed, been fined for going into admin, pumped into the bottom tier, slaughtered from every angle in the press, our players attacked on the pitch and not one person batted a fuckin eye lid.

36 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

And who the fuck is going to stand up for us, this board ? Club 1872 ? You ? We've been ridiculed, been fined for going into admin, pumped into the bottom tier, slaughtered from every angle in the press, our players attacked on the pitch and not one person batted a fuckin eye lid.

It's quite humorous how angry you are at a fellow supporter whom disagrees with your post.

15 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

It's quite humorous how angry you are at a fellow supporter whom disagrees with your post.

No anger intended, just pointing out the obvious, the other 50,000 must all be wrong too when they sing the same words, I see you didn't bother to answer my question though .

22 hours ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

We'll find out on Monday, If Robertson get voted on the spfl board.

That won't matter a jot. You heard from Ralph Topping himself last week that the SPFL members recently had 4 meetings with their lawyers trying to argue we should be title stripped.

One figure in isolation representing Rangers in amongst it won't do any good. Especially not that clown. Would be different if we had a Walter Smith as an executive who was nominated but he chucked his position with us that might have seen him get on board. 

Either way we need someone strong who commands respect - Robertson is not that person he strikes me as the type of cunt who's a father to 2 teenage girls who bully him in the house at night.

18 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That won't matter a jot. You heard from Ralph Topping himself last week that the SPFL members recently had 4 meetings with their lawyers trying to argue we should be title stripped.

One figure in isolation representing Rangers in amongst it won't do any good. Especially not that clown. Would be different if we had a Walter Smith as an executive who was nominated but he chucked his position with us that might have seen him get on board. 

Either way we need someone strong who commands respect - Robertson is not that person he strikes me as the type of cunt who's a father to 2 teenage girls who bully him in the house at night.

Dont disagree with any of that mate, meant purely in terms of voting numbers, doubt he'll unseat Budge, fuck cosying up to other clubs for votes, the fat fanny eyed fuck has got scottish football where he wants it, if he thought he was handing over anything significant he wouldn't have stepped down.

Hoped you enjoyed your hols bud, good to see you back.