Have we lost influence in the Scottish game?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BlueboyG said:

Still no answer to my question , who is going to stick up for us and take on the SFA etc ?

The board should be, our pr company should be, everyone associated with the club should. This for me is basic. Just because it's not being done now doesn't mean it never will.

anymore obvious and pointless questions u want me to answer?

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

The board should be, our pr company should be, everyone associated with the club should. This for me is basic. Just because it's not being done now doesn't mean it never will.

anymore obvious and pointless questions u want me to answer?

Pointless ? Your the one that said too many bury their heads in the sand so I asked you who was going to stand up for us, I know who should, but they don't , so you don't have any answers yet you call other people out.

10 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

Pointless ? Your the one that said too many bury their heads in the sand so I asked you who was going to stand up for us, I know who should, but they don't , so you don't have any answers yet you call other people out.

It's obvious whom should be standing up for the club, yet you're the one that sounds like a little surrender monkey saying no one is going to stand up for us so fuck it - everyone hates us we don't care.

I'm saying that is a moronic stance and we should be standing up for our club and not having that attitude - no one attached with our club should have that attitude.

So for your information, I'm calling you out for the moronic attitude, and I'm saying the solution is for people to start caring. It's not my fault that others have that attitude. I'm sorry to hurt your feelings, but that's the way it is. Why don't you go and argue with someone else.

PS you know what no surrender means?

3 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

It's obvious whom should be standing up for the club, yet you're the one that sounds like a little surrender monkey saying no one is going to stand up for us so fuck it - everyone hates us we don't care.

I'm saying that is a moronic stance and we should be standing up for our club and not having that attitude - no one attached with our club should have that attitude.

So for your information, I'm calling you out for the moronic attitude, and I'm saying the solution is for people to start caring. It's not my fault that others have that attitude. I'm sorry to hurt your feelings, but that's the way it is. Why don't you go and argue with someone else.

PS you know what no surrender means?

Ok your staunch as fuck, I would love to know what you've done to stand up for us while the rest have sat back and done fuck all except support our club, no one likes us I don't give a fuck, 

So you are calling me out for my moronic attitude for saying No one likes us we don't care, a saying synonymous with our support , must be me and the other 50,000 that are surrender monkeys and only you billy big baws go about fighting our cause yet I thought that is what our board of directors, fan groups, club 1872 was all about, to be the voice for the fans, I'll just keep supporting my team and leave the matter of fighting our enemies for them in the position to do so, and you of course.

Not so little surrender monkey

4 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

Ok your staunch as fuck, I would love to know what you've done to stand up for us while the rest have sat back and done fuck all except support our club, no one likes us I don't give a fuck, 

So you are calling me out for my moronic attitude for saying No one likes us we don't care, a saying synonymous with our support , must be me and the other 50,000 that are surrender monkeys and only you billy big baws go about fighting our cause yet I thought that is what our board of directors, fan groups, club 1872 was all about, to be the voice for the fans, I'll just keep supporting my team and leave the matter of fighting our enemies for them in the position to do so, and you of course.

Not so little surrender monkey

This is the point I continually make.

Lots of folks on here weep and wail about defending the club and pile into folks with a different view - but actually all they are doing is weeping and wailing and being all billy big baws on the internet and nothing else. 

Sound if they are doing something btw

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

This is the point I continually make.

Lots of folks on here weep and wail about defending the club and pile into folks with a different view - but actually all they are doing is weeping and wailing and being all billy big baws on the internet and nothing else. 

Sound if they are doing something btw

One question - how do you know what other people do or don't do who chat on an anonymous forum?

Im starting to think my profile is a little thin :lol:

I'm willing to admit the lengths I have gone to defend the club have been the odd scrap or verbal with taigs or general conversations and putting money into the club. But the point being made is the position of - no one likes us we don't care - is a moronic one. If we as fans have this attitude then those whom are in power, and can actually do something to defend us see this, then they will be less likely to be pro-active in defending us.

if we don't care why should they?

trying to say my point is invalid because I don't personally go out like some kind of rangers knight and defend our club is a bit rediculous and misses the point.

we as fans are limited yes, but the general attitude of us gets things done or doesn't - if we didn't kick up a fuck about poor results and management we'd probably have won a lot less as we would have been stuck with more mediocre managers for longer.

6 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

One question - how do you know what other people do or don't do who chat on an anonymous forum?

Im starting to think my profile is a little thin :lol:

I don't. Which is why I ask. 

What does get on my tits is folk going all staunch and King Billy like and actually not doing anything other than repeat day after day post after post the same hot air on the internet  

The guys that are respected are those who challenge, write and turn words into actions. 

Except boycotts and protests they are shit 

WATP 

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

I don't. Which is why I ask. 

What does get on my tits is folk going all staunch and King Billy like and actually not doing anything other than repeat day after day post after post the same hot air on the internet  

The guys that are respected are those who challenge, write and turn words into actions. 

Except boycotts and protests they are shit 

WATP 

Agreed, but they're only shit because we're split as a fanbase and only a percentage of our support follow such things.