Have the corrupt Sfa/Spfl/Peter liewells cabal came out yet with "any defence "

Been on holiday bears 

Not seen anything about this shower of contemptible beggar loving scum saying anything yet 

Or are they doing exactly what they did 6 years ago and laying low like the pitiful wee rhats in power,that they are 

Any updates 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Well to be fair 'they" ( thats Liewell of course) made a statement but Regan slapped it down saying nothing had changed. Which is true. We were hung out to dry before the BTC verdict i.e. guilty until proven guilty. 

Cheers mate 

I was answering my own question as I probably knew that little weasel would say something with no weight to it 

Just felt the need to start a thread with some honest words about these bastards

Indulge me bears ? 

11 arrests made recently regarding historic cases of child abuse, perhaps Peter and his board (apart from a recycled statement to pander to the beggar support) might be too busy trying to staple down the carpet at the paedo harbouring cesspit.

Just a thought.

19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Been on holiday bears 

Not seen anything about this shower of contemptible beggar loving scum saying anything yet 

Or are they doing exactly what they did 6 years ago and laying low like the pitiful wee rhats in power,that they are 

Any updates 

Saltcoats no wifi eejay?

26 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Think the SPFL said they would take their time to consider the BTC verdict and any implications for the SPFL.

I don't trust they bastards for a second. 

Thats a lot of considering the cunts are doing. Spl rules are not war and peace ffs

I certainly hope the club stand strong against this because if they roll over and let the crooked fuckers in this country fuck us over then it'll never stop. I'm sick of sitting back and letting everyone rag doll us from pillar to post and we sit and say nothing. That's one thing about them they stand up for their fans and club all the time which is why we are we are and they have the upper hand. We need to start fighting dirty if that's what it takes. 

They can't strip titles it's impossible for them to do it now after they gave up the right of appeal over the LNS commission.

The reason they've not said anything is cause they have nothing to say the SFA statement last week was the end of the matter in terms of any legal recourse.

Was a good blog posted on FF (can't remember by who) explaining the whole situation. The biggest irony was that in blood lust to punish Rangers in 2012 they've now made it impossible for themselves to strip titles by having LNS legally binding on all parties before the tax case was concluded. 

Had they waited till after the tax case was finished they could have potentially stripped titles but the blood lust from 2012 has pretty much screwed them over.

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You can bet that liewell is phoning around all the rest of the hate filled cunts running Scottish football making sure he has all his ducks in a row before they make a move. 

I don't think Lawell will actually be as desperate to strip us of honours as someone like that wee fanny Thompson will be. Desmond's bank getting a fine won't be the end of the tax evasion issues for him, and eventually that'll lead HMRC to look closer at Celtic's history of tax avoidance. I don't think Lawell will do anything more than pay lip service to appease the unwashed as, unlike those gullible tits, he'll know there's a chance that the shoe could be on the other foot in a few years. 

Aye they made their ruling a couple of years back but there's absolutely no way a would trust the cunts not to find a way to change that outcome the splf are corrupt to the fuckin core if they can find a way to come for our titles u can be certain they will 

2 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

I don't think Lawell will actually be as desperate to strip us of honours as someone like that wee fanny Thompson will be. Desmond's bank getting a fine won't be the end of the tax evasion issues for him, and eventually that'll lead HMRC to look closer at Celtic's history of tax avoidance. I don't think Lawell will do anything more than pay lip service to appease the unwashed as, unlike those gullible tits, he'll know there's a chance that the shoe could be on the other foot in a few years. 

Sorry but that cunt is more desperate to strip all he can from us than the rest. It's his club that led the renewed clamour to punish Rangers again and again. As for HMRC investigating them, that's just wishful thinking. They might be rotten to the core but with their power in the game up here he makes sure there's no appetite to punish them for off field criminal activities. 

27 minutes ago, RZA83 said:

Aye they made their ruling a couple of years back but there's absolutely no way a would trust the cunts not to find a way to change that outcome the splf are corrupt to the fuckin core if they can find a way to come for our titles u can be certain they will 

Legally they can't no matter how much they may want to.

1. If they tried to go against the LNS ruling Rangers would simply take them to court and SPFL would lose and end up paying thousands in costs. Would be an open and shut case as they've signed legal documents saying the ruling is final and the SPFL have given up the right to appeal legally as well.

2. If they brought in new rules in 2017 and retrospectively applied them to 2001-2010 then same as above Rangers lawyers would drive a bus though that and the SPFL would lose and end up paying costs.

The titles are going nowhere we can all chill about it.

25 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

You better believe he is, the thing is he's not stupid like the rest of the cunts. He knows there are no rules broken but he will sit back and wind up the rest of them and wait and see where it goes. 

If for a second it looks like it's going somewhere he will be in like a shot. 

2 minutes ago, Alves70 said:

1. If they tried to go against the LNS ruling Rangers would simply take them to court and SPFL would lose and end up paying thousands in costs. Would be an open and shut case as they've signed legal documents saying the ruling is final and the SPFL have given up the right to appeal legally as well.

2. If they brought in a rule in 2017 and retrospectively applied them to 2001-2010 then same as above Rangers lawyers would drive a bus though that and the SPFL would lose and end up paying costs.

Wish a had your confidence about it mate just can't help feeling they will find a way if they know what's good for them then they won't try cos like a said there's only so much we can take 

12 minutes ago, Alves70 said:

2. If they brought in new rules in 2017 and retrospectively applied them to 2001-2010 then same as above Rangers lawyers would drive a bus though that and the SPFL would lose and end up paying costs.

Thanks for posting that. :thumbup:

I have read many posts on here over the last few years and can only hope your take on it is correct mate, because these cunts will try every trick in the book. 

Some smelly fuckin bheggars need a lesson in hypocrisy and make their minds up as to what is worse.
Tax evasion or tax avoidance as was the case with o'dermott mcdesmond who has bank rolled the last 6 tainted titles with money made by tax evasion.
And if this fails to halt this shite in it's track, then we have to raise the awareness of the case that a precedent has been set with Penn State and trophies won during covering up child abuse were stripped and erased from all records,and as far as i'm aware there has never been any club lost any trophies won for tax avoidance.
These horrible bastards need stopped as soon as.

41 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

Agree to a point Lawell isn't desperate to strip us of honours while also appeasing the unwashed.

Timing is everything with them; kick up a SMSM frenzy to deflect from the real story they're trying to keep under raps, currently 4 ex Celtic coaches and 1 Renfrewshire coach arrested/charged and a recent announcement that a total of 11 have been arrested so far, while the media ignore who the other 6 are. 

Could the other 6 also be also linked to them and this be the reason for stirring thing up just now?

SFA have closed it, they sought counsel and were told there's no way you can further sanction the club

The SPFL are the ones I'm worrying about, Lawwell has them all right under his thumb, they may push for sanctions but that doesn't mean they're going to be successful, it's all playground type threats the now, they know deep down they're getting fuck-all out of it and will play the "SPFL/SFA ARE CORRUPT ALL ABOUT SEVCO" card as they're all a bunch of sociopaths and mentally challenged begging bastards