Have the corrupt Sfa/Spfl/Peter liewells cabal came out yet with "any defence "

9 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

a precedent has been set with Penn State and trophies won during covering up child abuse were stripped and erased from all records,

Except they had their trophies and wins reinstated a couple of years back I think it was. Penn State went down the legal route and the NCAA was forced to return them. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Sorry but that cunt is more desperate to strip all he can from us than the rest. It's his club that led the renewed clamour to punish Rangers again and again. As for HMRC investigating them, that's just wishful thinking. They might be rotten to the core but with their power in the game up here he makes sure there's no appetite to punish them for off field criminal activities. 

They're not above the law though and HMRC down south don't give a fuck about them. Tax evasion is a crime and allegedly that is what that dermot person is being accused of. After the criminal investigation Rangers fans should be seeking punishment because the difference between us and them (apart from the obvious) is that we actually could afford our players even without EBTs but they couldn't. Dermot has said for quite a few players he paid them out of his own pocket - Brenda being one of them and Robbie Keane being another. 

7 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

Could the other 6 also be also linked to them and this be the reason for stirring thing up just now?

Would you bat an eyelid if they were all associated with cfc.
Rumour is BJ was also in on the abuse so that leaves 5.
Nothing that happens in the east end surprises me.

27 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Thanks for posting that. :thumbup:

I have read many posts on here over the last few years and can only hope your take on it is correct mate, because these cunts will try every trick in the book. 

The silence speaks volumes from them mate if they had a way to go after Rangers titles they would have started the process by now or at the very least said they are reviewing the matter.

The legal advice the SFA got on this will be no different than what SPFL's legal team would have told them (that it's a waste of time and money pursuing it).

Deep down other than a tiny handful of clubs I think the SPFL just want this to go away as the TV contract will come up for renewal soon and the last thing they will want is a bloody legal battle betwen Rangers and the league.

3 minutes ago, Alves70 said:

The silence speaks volumes from them mate if they had a way to go after Rangers titles they would have started the process by now or at the very least said they are reviewing the matter.

The legal advice the SFA got on this will be no different than what SPFL's legal team would have told them (that it's a waste of time and money pursuing it).

Deep down other than a tiny handful of clubs I think the SPFL just want this to go away as the TV contract will come up for renewal soon and the last thing they will want is a bloody legal battle betwen Rangers and the league.

Cheers. :thumbup:

3 minutes ago, thegambler said:

Except they had their trophies and wins reinstated a couple of years back I think it was. Penn State went down the legal route and the NCAA was forced to return them. 

Hollow victory for Penn State as far as I see it, as they will always be tainted and associated with a cover up of child abuse.

37 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Some smelly fuckin bheggars need a lesson in hypocrisy and make their minds up as to what is worse.
Tax evasion or tax avoidance as was the case with o'dermott mcdesmond who has bank rolled the last 6 tainted titles with money made by tax evasion.
And if this fails to halt this shite in it's track, then we have to raise the awareness of the case that a precedent has been set with Penn State and trophies won during covering up child abuse were stripped and erased from all records,and as far as i'm aware there has never been any club lost any trophies won for tax avoidance.
These horrible bastards need stopped as soon as.

Absolutely 100% wrong, right up to " these horrible bastards need stopped as soon as".

You are giving an impression that "if you leave us alone, then we'll not do anything about your heinous crimes on children or tax evasion".

Wrong in so many ways.

Nothing, on this God given Earth, should be left at the door when it comes to getting this rancid club into a court of law, and then a court of footballs governing bodies, to answer for their crimes on Scotland's young football talent.

Then, we can address the tax and theft of gate money to other clubs, along with financial doping.

3 hours ago, Keeps01 said:

Absolutely 100% wrong, right up to " these horrible bastards need stopped as soon as".

You are giving an impression that "if you leave us alone, then we'll not do anything about your heinous crimes on children or tax evasion".

Wrong in so many ways.

Nothing, on this God given Earth, should be left at the door when it comes to getting this rancid club into a court of law, and then a court of footballs governing bodies, to answer for their crimes on Scotland's young football talent.

Then, we can address the tax and theft of gate money to other clubs, along with financial doping.

Agree with your statement about nothing being left at the door,but it wasn't exactly what I meant regarding "if you leave us alone".
The law will deal with the horrible bastards in due course,of that I have no doubt. 
Whether it is tax evasion, land grabbing and financial doping,or even child abuse they will be dealt with.
The point I was trying to make was we need these clowns to realise the ugly stench of hypocrisy hangs above them like a huge green cloud,and stop this shite about stripping titles.
Honestly have not heard anything about the highlighted line,unless you are referring to the whites and kellys.

The SPFL made a 'holding statement' that will be expanded upon at a later date.

Apparently they have a board meeting in the last week in July (this month) and it might not be until after this that they further comment.

----------

If I were to suggest an 'Only an Excuse' sketch,...I'd have Lawwell in the Celtic boardroom phoning Lawwell at the SPFL HQ discussing the next steps. If the lawyers 'Harper & MacLeod' are still involved in Scottish football, there may be an opportunity to include more Lawwell family members and have the sketch in the Lawwell family garden hut. 

9 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Sorry but that cunt is more desperate to strip all he can from us than the rest. It's his club that led the renewed clamour to punish Rangers again and again. As for HMRC investigating them, that's just wishful thinking. They might be rotten to the core but with their power in the game up here he makes sure there's no appetite to punish them for off field criminal activities. 

Don't think he's desperate for that at all. The Celtic statement was just them pandering to the great unwashed; their fans would be up in arms if Lawell publicly admitted there's nothing more threat SFA or SPFL can do to punish us. Celtic have fans to appease and season tickets to sell like every other club, and they weren't selling out when we weren't in the league - he's not going to risk any fan boycott by appearing to not be onside with the dribbling mentals. (And, unlike them, he's well aware the ruling in favour of HMRC changes nothing.)

And Celtic are not powerful enough to hold off any investigation into Dermot Desmond. He's a major shareholder in a bank that's just been fined £70 million for facilitating tax evasion and money laundering. HMRC doesn't ignore money laundering, and they will be taking a look at the court ruling and Rietumu's business dealings within the UK. 

Will Desmond get taken to task for tax evasion and Celtic's history of tax avoidance reviewed as a result? Maybe, maybe not. But I'd be surprised if an intelligent individual like Lawell didn't consider that a realistic possibility, and something he'll have in the back of his mind. 

1 hour ago, buster. said:

The SPFL made a 'holding statement' that will be expanded upon at a later date.

Apparently they have a board meeting in the last week in July (this month) and it might not be until after this that they further comment.

----------

If I were to suggest an 'Only an Excuse' sketch,...I'd have Lawwell in the Celtic boardroom phoning Lawwell at the SPFL HQ discussing the next steps. If the lawyers 'Harper & MacLeod' are still involved in Scottish football, there may be an opportunity to include more Lawwell family members and have the sketch in the Lawwell family garden hut. 

OAE has went down hill so much since the 90s / early 2000s... but that sketch would actually work. 

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Sorry eejay didn't mean too quote you twice and I can't delete one.

Again fuck you though I agree but I do live here so sort of have to defend it.

Yes mate .I understand that 

If it redeems me a little .I think most places in this manky beggar infested Country, are tips 

There is no worse than Govan .

Of course the councils are strapped for cash unless it's making parkheeed and Carlton look all  joined up with their ill gotten gains 

19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yes mate .I understand that 

If it redeems me a little .I think most places in this manky beggar infested Country, are tips 

There is no worse than Govan .

Of course the councils are strapped for cash unless it's making parkheeed and Carlton look all  joined up with their ill gotten gains 

There is no redeeming this shit hole although last weekend with all the Union Flags everywhere was amazing.

18 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

There is no redeeming this shit hole although last weekend with all the Union Flags everywhere was amazing.

Was there mate .At least 10 then eh ?

Good to know the bears were flying the Colours loud and proud .Even in Saltcoats 

3 hours ago, Aubie92 said:

Don't think he's desperate for that at all. The Celtic statement was just them pandering to the great unwashed; their fans would be up in arms if Lawell publicly admitted there's nothing more threat SFA or SPFL can do to punish us. Celtic have fans to appease and season tickets to sell like every other club, and they weren't selling out when we weren't in the league - he's not going to risk any fan boycott by appearing to not be onside with the dribbling mentals. (And, unlike them, he's well aware the ruling in favour of HMRC changes nothing.)

And Celtic are not powerful enough to hold off any investigation into Dermot Desmond. He's a major shareholder in a bank that's just been fined £70 million for facilitating tax evasion and money laundering. HMRC doesn't ignore money laundering, and they will be taking a look at the court ruling and Rietumu's business dealings within the UK. 

Will Desmond get taken to task for tax evasion and Celtic's history of tax avoidance reviewed as a result? Maybe, maybe not. But I'd be surprised if an intelligent individual like Lawell didn't consider that a realistic possibility, and something he'll have in the back of his mind. 

That bank is small fry and when you consider HSBC where found guilty of laundering billions for the criminals including the mexican cartel and North Korea this will not be investigated here.

1 hour ago, gj923 said:

That bank is small fry and when you consider HSBC where found guilty of laundering billions for the criminals including the mexican cartel and North Korea this will not be investigated here.

A boy i know had all his assets seized and all sorts of investigations into his businesses as the goverment thought he was money laundering proceeds of crime (which tax evasion is of course).

What makes you think the beggars are above the law, apart from the obvious child abuse stuff where they just sack him and re-employ him etc?

52 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

A boy i know had all his assets seized and all sorts of investigations into his businesses as the goverment thought he was money laundering proceeds of crime (which tax evasion is of course).

What makes you think the beggars are above the law, apart from the obvious child abuse stuff where they just sack him and re-employ him etc?

They are above the law as far I as I can see now mate .

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

They are above the law as far I as I can see now mate .

In Scotland maybe, this could be a UK/worldwide criminal investigation and they surely can't escape justice if Desmond has been hiding his dirty money in the club?