Union Bears, End Of Season.

3 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

Have you heard the one they sing about Rossiter??its like a 4 year old came up with the words for it and at the same time against progres everyone else is bouncing to a diffrent song altogether for Rossiter

As I say that part I agree with, the new chants they make up have been pish.

But was it no them that started singing about Rossiter, then the rest of the stadium started singing aswell? (All be it a different song :lol:. Still creates a wall of noise and a buzz in the stadium.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

As I say that part I agree with, the new chants they make up have been pish.

But was it no them that started singing about Rossiter, then the rest of the stadium started singing aswell? (All be it a different song :lol:. Still creates a wall of noise and a buzz in the stadium.

Definetly wasn't them mate they sang a completely diffrent song.

50 seconds in to that tune is what everyone else was singing  ....

14 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

The UBs need to be bigger, hopefully we can get a bigger section for them and hopefully it will improve the atmosphere.

They've tried to expand their section but it's been blocked by the head of security at Ibrox. 

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

Nice work again by them. The displays were superb last season. 

The graffiti needs to stop though. Utterly childish and does us no favours at all.

Their graffiti is pish anyway "toy as fuck" as graffiti writers would say

Their displays are great tho can't fault them in that regard

9 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

The UBs need to be bigger, hopefully we can get a bigger section for them and hopefully it will improve the atmosphere.

They've not got bigger for about 5 years and you can put that down to the fault of the club. 

They probably tripled in size when they moved to BF1 but the atmosphere wont get any better and size of the group won't get any bigger until the club move them to a better position in the stadium.

Football killed all home support atmospheres, well that and the Hillsborough disaster and the following panic stations over terracing did, stadiums are full of familes, kids, and generally people there for a nice say out with the other half, you'll not get a guy standing up belting out fathers advice anymore when his two weans next to him are bugging the shite out of him because their Nintendo ds has ran out of charge

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Football killed all home support atmospheres, well that and the Hillsborough disaster and the following panic stations over terracing did, stadiums are full of familes, kids, and generally people there for a nice say out with the other half, you'll not get a guy standing up belting out fathers advice anymore when his two weans next to him are bugging the shite out of him because their Nintendo ds has ran out of charge

You'll not get a guy standing up and belting out fathers advice because there's a group pretending they're in the fucking bundesliga with woooooooo weeeee super Rangers chants. 

49 minutes ago, PRW. said:

They've not got bigger for about 5 years and you can put that down to the fault of the club. 

They probably tripled in size when they moved to BF1 but the atmosphere wont get any better and size of the group won't get any bigger until the club move them to a better position in the stadium.

Agree they are in the worst position they could be after the club deck. The dream place is CF but too many would moan about how they have sat there for years. I would move them to where the away fans are the now and put the away fans in BF1. 

22 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I think it should also be pointed out that if you sit anywhere near them and attempt to start anything that they aren't singing they won't join in. Think that's absolutely tragic and all

They chant over TBO all the time too.

12 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I'm an old cunt, but if the rest of us showed the same enthusiasm and vocal support that these lads do then our home would become a terrifying and intimidating fortress once again.

Aye because ole ole is terrifying and intimidating.

12 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Sing the fucking songs of the uvf and stop trying to act foreign 

People are still unsure what's allowed to be sung and what's not. Doesn't help when every new song has FTP & IRA in it either (Cardoso song latest example). 

Said it before that I think alot of the ole ole songs are shite but a few are decent and would be good if the whole stadium got involved. 

Need to sing more traditional Rangers songs as well, would help if there were more as part of pre match music. Blue Sea of Ibrox is a perfect example.

33 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You'll not get a guy standing up and belting out fathers advice because there's a group pretending they're in the fucking bundesliga with woooooooo weeeee super Rangers chants. 

What a power of utter shite you post in UB threads every single time. 

They sing a mix of songs, old ones, new ones, loyalist ones etc. It doesn't matter what they sing people don't join in because they canny be arsed. 

You can batter in and pretend its cos they have a few songs you don't like though

"Am no joinin in wae fathers advice cos they sung a european style tune 10 minute ago" :lol: gees peace

I'm no getting in to a debate about it because the exact same stuff gets said in every single UB thread and its tedious as fuck.

1 hour ago, Gman36 said:

What the fucking hell does that even mean? Have a word with yourself. 

How's that ? Been following Rangers since 80s  an my opinion is when we done 9 in a row fans turned up expecting to win an it killed the atmosphere.. also doing away way standing in enclousres never helped

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

They sing a mix of songs, old ones, new ones, loyalist ones etc. It doesn't matter what they sing people don't join in because they canny be arsed. 

You can batter in and pretend its cos they have a few songs you don't like though

"Am no joinin in wae fathers advice cos they sung a european style tune 10 minute ago" :lol: gees peace

I'm no getting in to a debate about it because the exact same stuff gets said in every single UB thread and its tedious as fuck.

Nah, the new songs are nearly all shite and they do a lot of singing only them. Even in videos posted on social media it's always that ole super Rangers gash.

As I said earlier, it's tragic that they don't join in or support anyone else that's singing different to them. 

Im not making excuses for people not joining in with the old songs they do sing, im merely pointing out that the foreign stuff is wank and they don't help anyone else that tries to start a song around them.

25 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Fact....

You don't put in half the effort with traditional/loyalist songs you do with the ultra songs this new one you've got on the go last for fucking ages.