StriptheForfarshirecup

Foremost amongst the Sporting Integrity hypocrites were many Scumdee Utd fans. As Eliot Ness brilliantly observed in a recent blog (see Handwringers Reunited), Dundee Utd’s most successful period (under Jim McCleen) happened at a time when they were adopting what ultimately proved to be unlawful contracts.

Have found the perfect way to silence them:

just quote @abolishchildslavery  @striptheforfarshirecup

They simply can't handle it. All these hypocrites can dish it out plenty, but they can't take it

54 And Counting (despite the last 6 tainted titles)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, The Hammer127 said:

Foremost amongst the Sporting Integrity hypocrites were many Scumdee Utd fans. As Eliot Ness brilliantly observed in a recent blog (see Handwringers Reunited), Dundee Utd’s most successful period (under Jim McCleen) happened at a time when they were adopting what ultimately proved to be unlawful contracts.

Have found the perfect way to silence them:

just quote @abolishchildslavery  @striptheforfarshirecup

They simply can't handle it. All these hypocrites can dish it out plenty, but they can't take it

54 And Counting (despite the last 6 tainted titles)

Excellent, this is where we need to be. Doing our research and homework about every Rangers detractor, as everyone has skeletons in their cupboard, and although by nature I'm not one for spreading shite, as we all have shit from the past, I do believe we need to start firing the ball's back at every turn. We don't need the mainstream media onside with this, we just need to use social media platforms better.

7 minutes ago, The Hammer127 said:

Anyone else got any similar putdowns for haters from other hater clubs? Sellik too much of an open goal - even Patrick Roberts couldn't fail to score with them - immoral and criminal to the core.

When we were put in to administration the club was fined 50k that the SFA pocketed.  Dunfermline went in to administration shortly after but weren't fined for going in to administration.  A 50k issued to Dunfermline would've sunk them and there would be no more Pars.  Apparently the fine was at the SFAs discretion.  Hearts weren't issued it either. 

52 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Excellent, this is where we need to be. Doing our research and homework about every Rangers detractor, as everyone has skeletons in their cupboard, and although by nature I'm not one for spreading shite, as we all have shit from the past, I do believe we need to start firing the ball's back at every turn. We don't need the mainstream media onside with this, we just need to use social media platforms better.

You're dead right - every single one of them have skeletons

Anyone else find this shit embarrassing? 

I mean, the whole strip the titles campaign is fucking brutal never mind this comeback pish! The rest of Scottish football will always be in our shadow & they know it, pathetic wee hashtags will never change that! 

1 hour ago, scottyc06 said:

I mean, the whole strip the titles campaign is fucking brutal never mind this comeback pish! The rest of Scottish football will always be in our shadow & they know it, pathetic wee hashtags will never change that! 

Need to be prepared for the fight tho, no point in just ignoring it and hoping it will go away. The best defence is a good offence in my opinion

11 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Haw - you're hard pal

2 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

What about them, Nakamura and his image rights, it was spoke about by Strachan at the time as something they were working on resolving.

It's now come to light that many big clubs down south were misadministering them and basically over inflating the price they paid to the player for the image right to avoid paying income tax, it doesn't necessarily mean the tims done the same thing but it's got to be worth looking into, all in the name of sporting integrity of course. 

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

When we were put in to administration the club was fined 50k that the SFA pocketed.  Dunfermline went in to administration shortly after but weren't fined for going in to administration.  A 50k issued to Dunfermline would've sunk them and there would be no more Pars.  Apparently the fine was at the SFAs discretion.  Hearts weren't issued it either. 

hearts also manipulated the system,they were technically insolvent for about a month but held off administration till the season ended 

thus points deductions were at the start of the following season ,relegation was all but guaranteed ,giving them a year of spl cash and spl standard opposition. to help sort them out for the year in the championship 

that's all good crack,just don't get retrospectively busted for a legal tax avoidance scheme,

3 hours ago, The Hammer127 said:

Anyone else got any similar putdowns for haters from other hater clubs? Sellik too much of an open goal - even Patrick Roberts couldn't fail to score with them - immoral and criminal to the core.

Just filled out one of those online report forms to HMRC, might turn into nothing but this is what I wrote. People will probably pick holes in it and slam me for stooping to their level but I don't give a fuck cos we can't just take this lying down any more 

It is well documented that in 2005 when celtic fc signed shunsuke nakamura a substantial fee was paid to the player, believed to be in the region of £1.3 million, for his image rights. It has now come to light that such deals were an attempt to avoid paying income tax and national insurance, I believe it is in the public interest for this and other similar transfers to be investigated. A significant donor to Celtic FC is Dermot Desmond who also acts as a advisor to Celtic FC and in some way would have been involved in bankrolling this and many other transfers to the club, as he is now known to be an 'expert' in the field of tax avoidance/evasion I find it incomprehensible that these tactics were not used by a company where he occupies the post of non-executive director. It is my assertion that in the interest of protecting the public purse that specifically this transfer as well an Mr Desmond's relationship with Celtic FC should be investigated to its fullest extent.  

50 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Just filled out one of those online report forms to HMRC, might turn into nothing but this is what I wrote. People will probably pick holes in it and slam me for stooping to their level but I don't give a fuck cos we can't just take this lying down any more 

It is well documented that in 2005 when celtic fc signed shunsuke nakamura a substantial fee was paid to the player, believed to be in the region of £1.3 million, for his image rights. It has now come to light that such deals were an attempt to avoid paying income tax and national insurance, I believe it is in the public interest for this and other similar transfers to be investigated. A significant donor to Celtic FC is Dermot Desmond who also acts as a advisor to Celtic FC and in some way would have been involved in bankrolling this and many other transfers to the club, as he is now known to be an 'expert' in the field of tax avoidance/evasion I find it incomprehensible that these tactics were not used by a company where he occupies the post of non-executive director. It is my assertion that in the interest of protecting the public purse that specifically this transfer as well an Mr Desmond's relationship with Celtic FC should be investigated to its fullest extent.  

Might of worked if it wasn't so factually incorrect. 

It's great your trying to do something right enough but I say you'll meet a dead end there. 

3 minutes ago, TheLoneRanger1 said:

It's great your trying to do something right enough but I say you'll meet a dead end there. 

:taig: in the house !!!!!

1 hour ago, TheLoneRanger1 said:

I gather that together within a few minutes of googling mate, I read 1.3 was paid for his image rights and that is where I got my numbers. 

If you care to correct me I'll go in for round two 

1 hour ago, DennyBlueNose said:

1 hour ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Brilliant.

Dermot Desmond - fit and proper person. These bar stewards have PhDs in irony.

In terms of tax avoidance Craig Shyte - 3rd Division Highland Shinty League. (No Sir) David Murray Scottish Division 3. Dermot Desmond - Champions League 'Invincible'. A proper criminal. So hope HMRC get in amongst him. Won't hold my breath though.

34 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

I gather that together within a few minutes of googling mate, I read 1.3 was paid for his image rights and that is where I got my numbers. 

If you care to correct me I'll go in for round two 

I don't know know the answers, was being a pest. 

Desmond will get his conmupence one day, there be a storm brewing for all this tax stuff. THe way HRMC come after us/former players etc will be a drop in the ocean to what's going on elsewhere in the world. Only a matter of time before it all comes crashing down is my guess

1 hour ago, TheLoneRanger1 said:

I don't know know the answers, was being a pest. 

Desmond will get his conmupence one day, there be a storm brewing for all this tax stuff. THe way HRMC come after us/former players etc will be a drop in the ocean to what's going on elsewhere in the world. Only a matter of time before it all comes crashing down is my guess

You don't know the answers but you do know what I wrote was factually inaccurate? 

Something doesn't add up here, I've had a wee gander through your previous posts and I reckon @ally62 called it right. Despite a few early posts about wanting Walter back all you've done since is be a merchant of doom and spout some pish about your daughter being banged by a guy who you're frightened might kick your baws.