The Hammer127

StriptheForfarshirecup

64 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, The Hammer127 said:

 

Brilliant.

Dermot Desmond - fit and proper person. These bar stewards have PhDs in irony.

In terms of tax avoidance Craig Shyte - 3rd Division Highland Shinty League. (No Sir) David Murray Scottish Division 3. Dermot Desmond - Champions League 'Invincible'. A proper criminal. So hope HMRC get in amongst him. Won't hold my breath though.

Does he have to pass a fit and proper test as a non-executive director? 

I'm not that clued about the business side of things but could be another avenue worth exploring. Just done another bit of googling (lol) and it turns out his 35% share of the scum is held in a company called line nominees limited who operate out of Gibraltar, a well known tax haven. Fuck knows of they benefit in any way but I doubt it's been done line that for any other reason than to avoid tax. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Snorefest 

Keep clicking then mate, there's plenty of other topics for you to have a look at. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DennyBlueNose said:

Keep clicking then mate, there's plenty of other topics for you to have a look at. 

Nah I'd rather pop in here and comment on this thread first

but cheers anyway

:tu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Does he have to pass a fit and proper test as a non-executive director? 

I'm not that clued about the business side of things but could be another avenue worth exploring. Just done another bit of googling (lol) and it turns out his 35% share of the scum is held in a company called line nominees limited who operate out of Gibraltar, a well known tax haven. Fuck knows of they benefit in any way but I doubt it's been done line that for any other reason than to avoid tax. 

Not sure about the non-exec situation. The fact remains he's bankrolling them - with well dhodgy lucre.  The usual blind eye turned by the Scottish media - they'd actually have to do a bit of work rather than lift all their 'stories' from the haters' web-sites.  Hopefully Club 1872 are working on this as part of their recent promise to fight fire with fire.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

You don't know the answers but you do know what I wrote was factually inaccurate? 

Something doesn't add up here, I've had a wee gander through your previous posts and I reckon @ally62 called it right. Despite a few early posts about wanting Walter back all you've done since is be a merchant of doom and spout some pish about your daughter being banged by a guy who you're frightened might kick your baws. 

I'm yanking your chain. I have no idea about your letter but I think if you checked you'd find it was innacurate. And to be honest we both no it won't make a difference. 

With regards to my post count I only post while on the pan. And once the season starts I'll be talking all this gers as it's bloomin pointless just now with everyone being so aggressive towards fellow posters. 

 

Pedro out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, TheLoneRanger1 said:

I'm yanking your chain. I have no idea about your letter but I think if you checked you'd find it was innacurate. And to be honest we both no it won't make a difference. 

With regards to my post count I only post while on the pan. And once the season starts I'll be talking all this gers as it's bloomin pointless just now with everyone being so aggressive towards fellow posters. 

 

Pedro out!

Yeah it probably won't make a difference but I think we need to get better at highlighting these things, we've watched our name being dragged through the mud for years and sat back in 'dignified' silence. It's probably just me pissing in the wind but if it draws HMRC's attention to it great, if not then it gave me something to do when the missus was watching her shite programs. 

So either you've taken 3 shites tonight, you've been sitting on the pan for 3 hours or most likely you're a taig. I know where my money's on. 

Edited by DennyBlueNose
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Hammer127 said:

Not sure about the non-exec situation. The fact remains he's bankrolling them - with well dhodgy lucre.  The usual blind eye turned by the Scottish media - they'd actually have to do a bit of work rather than lift all their 'stories' from the haters' web-sites.  Hopefully Club 1872 are working on this as part of their recent promise to fight fire with fire.

We can only hope so, the limited info I got is out there in the public domain so if there was anything in it then C1872 I'm sure can dig a little deeper. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Nah I'd rather pop in here and comment on this thread first

but cheers anyway

:tu:

Throw enough shit and some will stick. I know its not our way or what we're good at but when every other supporter of every other club is only interested in throwing shit at us we have to throw it back no matter how lame some of it may seem. The most you fling the more will stick.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, murzo said:

Throw enough shit and some will stick. I know its not our way or what we're good at but when every other supporter of every other club is only interested in throwing shit at us we have to throw it back no matter how lame some of it may seem. The most you fling the more will stick.

Sadly it is changed days. Social media and the power of Celtic and their supporters across the media has led to an unprecedented level and frequency of hate and bile being aimed at us.

The haters need to be called out for their total hypocrisy again and again and again.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, The Hammer127 said:

Sadly it is changed days. Social media and the power of Celtic and their supporters across the media has led to an unprecedented level and frequency of hate and bile being aimed at us.

The haters need to be called out for their total hypocrisy again and again and again.

That's because they have hoards of unemployed supporters who can spend all day on social media pushing their agenda, I genuinely believe that. Working is what keeps me from being on here more often. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably just system generated but at least they got it. 

2017-07-14 23.16.20.png

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, carrickblue said:

wasn't sure which thread to post this in but it's a good analysis of the fake sporting advantage issue

https://www.gotthebattlefeveron.com/2017/7/6/15929476/tax-case-is-lost-but-what-exactly-was-the-sporting-advantage

Good read that mate, I would maybe start a thread for that one if there isn't one already. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DennyBlueNose said:

That's because they have hoards of unemployed supporters who can spend all day on social media pushing their agenda, I genuinely believe that. Working is what keeps me from being on here more often. 

The most hate filled and unbalanced mainstream social media outlet I've come across is bizarrely the Scotsman web-site - traditionally an Edinburgh based and focussed paper (now rag). It's just one constant hate fest. Mind you there's probably only about a dozen of them on there but they keep their bile up 24/7 day after day after day. Sad bastards - but it still has a detrimental impact on us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/07/2017 at 10:36 PM, DennyBlueNose said:

Probably just system generated but at least they got it. 

2017-07-14 23.16.20.png

Strict law of confidentiality,............   except where Rangers are involved.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I seeing things or has someone in this thread actually spent time online trying to grass the tarriers to HMRC? :lol:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/07/2017 at 10:36 PM, DennyBlueNose said:

Probably just system generated but at least they got it. 

2017-07-14 23.16.20.png

HOI LIESWELL,how do you like them apples 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/07/2017 at 9:03 PM, DennyBlueNose said:

Just filled out one of those online report forms to HMRC, might turn into nothing but this is what I wrote. People will probably pick holes in it and slam me for stooping to their level but I don't give a fuck cos we can't just take this lying down any more 

It is well documented that in 2005 when celtic fc signed shunsuke nakamura a substantial fee was paid to the player, believed to be in the region of £1.3 million, for his image rights. It has now come to light that such deals were an attempt to avoid paying income tax and national insurance, I believe it is in the public interest for this and other similar transfers to be investigated. A significant donor to Celtic FC is Dermot Desmond who also acts as a advisor to Celtic FC and in some way would have been involved in bankrolling this and many other transfers to the club, as he is now known to be an 'expert' in the field of tax avoidance/evasion I find it incomprehensible that these tactics were not used by a company where he occupies the post of non-executive director. It is my assertion that in the interest of protecting the public purse that specifically this transfer as well an Mr Desmond's relationship with Celtic FC should be investigated to its fullest extent.  

Well done for trying something btw

But why did you not get some proper advice before sending that to HMRC. They are not a bunch of diddies sitting about playing cards and what not you know, that's going straight in the bin  

filed under ""embarrassing"  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Well done for trying something btw

But why did you not get some proper advice before sending that to HMRC. They are not a bunch of diddies sitting about playing cards and what not you know, that's going straight in the bin  

filed under ""embarrassing"  

Have you got a degree in cuntishness?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OneDavidCooper said:

Have you got a degree in cuntishness?

No? I don't think they do them at University and also it's not even a word, so why would I have a degree in that?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Well done for trying something btw

But why did you not get some proper advice before sending that to HMRC. They are not a bunch of diddies sitting about playing cards and what not you know, that's going straight in the bin  

filed under ""embarrassing"  

Some proper advice like a lawyer? I basically did this on a whim cos I was bored. I wouldn't spend my own hard earned cash on pursuing this, it was more a sort of fuck it, let see what happens moment. If there's someone who knows more than I do and can point me in the right direction then I'd do it but fuck paying a professional to chase something that might not even have any substance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Some proper advice like a lawyer? I basically did this on a whim cos I was bored. I wouldn't spend my own hard earned cash on pursuing this, it was more a sort of fuck it, let see what happens moment. If there's someone who knows more than I do and can point me in the right direction then I'd do it but fuck paying a professional to chase something that might not even have any substance. 

Next time you are bored get yourself on xhamster mate. Don't fucking be embarrassing, deluded or obsessed cos that feels more like them than us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Next time you are bored get yourself on xhamster mate. Don't fucking be embarrassing, deluded or obsessed cos that feels more like them than us.

Aye right ye are mate, sat next to my missus watching love island, 'don't mind me babe I'm just gonna rip one out cos I'm bored' :wanker:

To be honest mate, I even said as much at the time, it isn't every persons cup of tea and it usually isn't mine but it's getting the point now where we have to fight fire with fire. It's all well and good saying it's taig like behaviour but when you have thousands of beady eyed fucks watching every game intent on grassing us up if we sing a song then it's not good enough for us to sit back in 'dignified silence', it's about time we started playing them at their own game. 

I'm not saying that I'm going to go to the same extremes but if I become aware of them singing pro-IRA songs or displaying sectarian banners then you can bet your fucking life I'll be lodging a complaint with the broadcaster just as they do. Don't like it, I don't care. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Well done for trying something btw

But why did you not get some proper advice before sending that to HMRC. They are not a bunch of diddies sitting about playing cards and what not you know, that's going straight in the bin  

filed under ""embarrassing"  

I know it's a long shot but there's always a chance that when HMRC are already chasing 200 players for this kind of avoidance that the same task force adds this to his wee list. I know there's probably next to no chance of that happening but it's worth a shot 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now