StriptheForfarshirecup

21 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Aye right ye are mate, sat next to my missus watching love island, 'don't mind me babe I'm just gonna rip one out cos I'm bored' :wanker:

To be honest mate, I even said as much at the time, it isn't every persons cup of tea and it usually isn't mine but it's getting the point now where we have to fight fire with fire. It's all well and good saying it's taig like behaviour but when you have thousands of beady eyed fucks watching every game intent on grassing us up if we sing a song then it's not good enough for us to sit back in 'dignified silence', it's about time we started playing them at their own game. 

I'm not saying that I'm going to go to the same extremes but if I become aware of them singing pro-IRA songs or displaying sectarian banners then you can bet your fucking life I'll be lodging a complaint with the broadcaster just as they do. Don't like it, I don't care. 

I stopped believing you had a missus as soon as I got to the bit about watching love island.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

I know it's a long shot but there's always a chance that when HMRC are already chasing 200 players for this kind of avoidance that the same task force adds this to his wee list. I know there's probably next to no chance of that happening but it's worth a shot 

When talking to the HMRC always submit evidence, don't rely on what you think - that ain't gonna cut it. 

For instance - quote evidence that seltik paid for the image rights of Nakamura - public accounts published at the time...etc? 

you said "it's come to light....." - so quote the reference where it has come to light, has the HMRC published something?, is there something recently done in Law?????..... it's not good enough just you saying this.

That kind of thing....

You rambled on about Desmond ( a billionaire businessman who has fended off many a dodgy deal with a band of Lawyers that would fill a tesco car park) - that sounded petty...

Just some advice - take it or leave it - but the best advice you are gonna get is that when you are bored go on xhamster and not ramble incoherently to Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs

2 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I stopped believing you had a missus as soon as I got to the bit about watching love island.

I stopped giving a fuck what you believe when I realised you were a random guy posting on a football forum that has no impact on my life whatsoever. 

Besides what I said was she was watching TV and that's why I was bored. 

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

When talking to the HMRC always submit evidence, don't rely on what you think - that ain't gonna cut it. 

For instance - quote evidence that seltik paid for the image rights of Nakamura - public accounts published at the time...etc? 

you said "it's come to light....." - so quote the reference where it has come to light, has the HMRC published something?, is there something recently done in Law?????..... it's not good enough just you saying this.

That kind of thing....

You rambled on about Desmond ( a billionaire businessman who has fended off many a dodgy deal with a band of Lawyers that would fill a tesco car park) - that sounded petty...

Just some advice - take it or leave it - but the best advice you are gonna get is that when you are bored go on xhamster and not ramble incoherently to Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs

Sound advice mate, I'm the first to admit I didn't really know what I was doing other than throwing shit and hoping it stuck. 

4 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

I stopped giving a fuck what you believe when I realised you were a random guy posting on a football forum that has no impact on my life whatsoever. 

Besides what I said was she was watching TV and that's why I was bored. 

You don't need to explain yourself to me. If it makes you feel more secure referring to him as your "missus" then that's up to you.

2 hours ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Aye right ye are mate, sat next to my missus watching love island, 'don't mind me babe I'm just gonna rip one out cos I'm bored' :wanker:

To be honest mate, I even said as much at the time, it isn't every persons cup of tea and it usually isn't mine but it's getting the point now where we have to fight fire with fire. It's all well and good saying it's taig like behaviour but when you have thousands of beady eyed fucks watching every game intent on grassing us up if we sing a song then it's not good enough for us to sit back in 'dignified silence', it's about time we started playing them at their own game. 

I'm not saying that I'm going to go to the same extremes but if I become aware of them singing pro-IRA songs or displaying sectarian banners then you can bet your fucking life I'll be lodging a complaint with the broadcaster just as they do. Don't like it, I don't care. 

Nt

On 13/07/2017 at 9:57 PM, TheLoneRanger1 said:

Might of worked if it wasn't so factually incorrect. 

It's great your trying to do something right enough but I say you'll meet a dead end there. 

GTF 

Somebuddy tries to turn over the bheasts and you swan in with a 17th post put down.

ally62 is dead on

5 minutes ago, TheLoneRanger1 said:

Lame brain scheme. You think some cunt like dermott Desmond will be running scared over it?

Dont ask me questions, you wont get a reply, I'm not on here to answer to you

you've had your one and only answer

Now do what I told you

GTF

11 hours ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Sound advice mate, I'm the first to admit I didn't really know what I was doing other than throwing shit and hoping it stuck. 

What they are saying is, "don't do this, there is nothing to see here. Our Desmond is above reproach and asking about his tax evasion is a bigoted agenda".

Throw every bit of shit you have mate, and fuck those who try and defend them by attacking YOU!

11 hours ago, Keeps01 said:

What they are saying is, "don't do this, there is nothing to see here. Our Desmond is above reproach and asking about his tax evasion is a bigoted agenda".

Throw every bit of shit you have mate, and fuck those who try and defend them by attacking YOU!

are you referring to my helpful post for the lad throwing the shit?