*** Official Premier League Fantasy Football 2017/2018 ***

Mols94

That time of the year again

If you played last year you should automatically join this years classic league, provided you can remember your login details. Newcomers can join by using the code below;

Code to join the classic league: 89271-24138

If you want to also take part in the H2H league, you'll have to rejoin it as you can't renew it;

Code to join the Head to Head league: 89271-79533

Entry to the leagues will be closed after gameweek 3/4

Link to the site - https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Band of Brothers said:

I take it once the first games have been played the league will appear again and we automatically go back in it?

You should automatically rejoin the league after you pick your team. Or try going to leagues and you should see it there.

Had a bit of a disaster so I've already wildcarded, really ant to fit in salah or mane but don't reay think I can sacrifice elsewhere.

Last week I swapped Salah and Tammy for Pogba and Chicharito which worked out horrifically

Not final but roughly speaking any advice on either

Screenshot_2017-08-29-17-53-41_kindlephoto-11259416.thumb.jpg.1e30179637efe933606b9148b236766a.jpgScreenshot_2017-08-29-17-52-17_kindlephoto-11343927.thumb.jpg.0e64d9c066291a771e5b2afc867b76b6.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I'm considering offloading Ben Davies. Controversial but Spurs have a  tough run of games coming up and he's pretty expensive.

With Rose coming back from injury I was considering swapping him for Bellerin, I`m desperate to make funds for Kane but just can`t see how I`ll do it without huge downgrades in other areas.