*** Official Premier League Fantasy Football 2017/2018 ***

Mols94

53 minutes ago, The Monk said:

With Rose coming back from injury I was considering swapping him for Bellerin, I`m desperate to make funds for Kane but just can`t see how I`ll do it without huge downgrades in other areas.

I have Kane at the moment. I'm trying to find a way to get Jesus, David Silva & Hazard in but I don't want to sell Salah so it's proving to be a bit of a struggle.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Yeah making a team this year seems more difficult, add in the doubts of many starting the opening games as a result of the WC is extremely difficult!

I’m trying to find a way to get Salah and Kane in purely because they are really expensive and it’s easier to take them out if they start poorly than it is to try and bring them in later on if they start well and their value starts rocketing even more.

On 06/08/2018 at 21:35, ForeverAndEver said:

There a code for this season mate @Mols94

I'm only seeing this now mate, I don't seem to be getting notifications when people @ or reply to me or like my posts. 

I renewed the league and it seems to have auto joined anyone who was in it last year. The code is 187796-930870. You can update the code on the thread who've made if you want.

EDIT: I just noticed you've updated it.

20 minutes ago, Mols94 said:

I'm only seeing this now mate, I don't seem to be getting notifications when people @ or reply to me or like my posts. 

I renewed the league and it seems to have auto joined anyone who was in it last year. The code is 187796-930870. You can update the code on the thread who've made if you want.

EDIT: I just noticed you've updated it.

That code is coming up invalid for me mate