Linfield v them

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Tied a Celtic scarf around the posts again.

Does these kind of things (and 5-1 gestures) then wonders why some ones reacts on it a lobbed a bottle at him?

Same happened at Ibrox after he scored, he and Brown winding up the fans and someone reacted then they play the victim. 

Yet Andy Halliday is the only one I remember being sent off for "nearly inciting a riot" at fucking Morton. 

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

When we pump them at the dump I want a huddle in the centre circle. Like old times lets see how they take it.

Fuck the huddle I want Bruno to run on with a big fuck off Union Flag and stick it into the centre circle Souness style

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Obvious to see what side of the fence Wings Over Scotland is on...

"Leigh Griffiths is lucky none of those missiles hit him or he'd have been red-carded for recklessly bleeding on the pitch."

2 hours ago ·  Twitter

They are rabbid tarrier bastards. 

53 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Fuck the huddle I want Bruno to run on with a big fuck off Union Flag and stick it into the centre circle Souness style

I would prefer a Linfield fan running on the pitch at the piggery and tying a red hand round the post ?

The pedos would also need to pick up the fine from UEFA (again)

just in guy I know well tried to have a go at Thumb the scarve lasedt 2 seconds round the post and a Linfield player got at him in the tunnel...riot police having to protect him The cunt should be charged by the PSNI...Couldnt really hear the Celtic support but do not think they sang any IRA pish. The actions of Griffith could have turned into a full riot,  at least 100 riot cops were battling with Linfield fans trying to get unto the pitch at end

When is inciting a riot different from idiots being idiots? 

This inciting a riot thing is like an excuse for arseholes to be arseholes. 

It's Not an excuse. 

Didnt wash against Morton and doesn't wash now. 

Wee prick shouldn't have done it but people need to behave properly. Regardless of other people's behaviour. 

38 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

Thought there would be a bigger crowd there to be honest. All in all a respectable result for a semi pro team. Pity Linfield could have nicked a goal to give the taigs a bit of sweat.

no neutrals were really going to turn up to the match,Linfield sold about 10000 tickets(our cup final type crowd)If It been an EPL or Spanish side for example it would have been capacity..it was Celtic and Scott Brown not Barcelona and Messi.The south stand was packed but as the cameras are on that roof the tv could not show it

1 minute ago, orangecountry said:

When is inciting a riot different from idiots being idiots? 

This inciting a riot thing is like an excuse for arseholes to be arseholes. 

It's Not an excuse. 

Didnt wash against Morton and doesn't wash now. 

Wee prick shouldn't have done it but people need to behave properly. Regardless of other people's behaviour. 

away and fuck yourself ,he knew what he was doing and the reaction it would get

2 minutes ago, orangecountry said:

Yeah he knew what he was doing. And got the reaction he wanted. Should've ignored him. 

Same v Morton or was that different ?

Completely different. The tension that this game would bring was obvious as soon as the draw was made. The players no doubt would've been briefed by the police about their behaviour before the game and would've been warned not to do anything that would cause trouble. 

Griffiths' behaviour was totally irresponsible given the nature of the fixture (not that I expected anything different). This game is hardly in the same magnitude as Morton v Rangers is it?

28 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

just in guy I know well tried to have a go at Thumb the scarve lasedt 2 seconds round the post and a Linfield player got at him in the tunnel...riot police having to protect him The cunt should be charged by the PSNI...Couldnt really hear the Celtic support but do not think they sang any IRA pish. The actions of Griffith could have turned into a full riot,  at least 100 riot cops were battling with Linfield fans trying to get unto the pitch at end

Was there even many Celtic fans at the game? It was difficult to gauge on a tv (or shitty stream)