Linfield v them

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

Completely different. The tension that this game would bring was obvious as soon as the draw was made. The players no doubt would've been briefed by the police about their behaviour before the game and would've been warned not to do anything that would cause trouble. 

Griffiths' behaviour was totally irresponsible given the nature of the fixture (not that I expected anything different). This game is hardly in the same magnitude as Morton v Rangers is it?

correct he was subbed by Rodgers because of his behaviour

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

just in guy I know well tried to have a go at Thumb the scarve lasedt 2 seconds round the post and a Linfield player got at him in the tunnel...riot police having to protect him The cunt should be charged by the PSNI...Couldnt really hear the Celtic support but do not think they sang any IRA pish. The actions of Griffith could have turned into a full riot,  at least 100 riot cops were battling with Linfield fans trying to get unto the pitch at end

Hopefully Healy has someone earmarked for him in the return leg ?

When the dust settles we did ok for part timers ,should have scored twice. The Celtic fans who I could see and hear did not sing IRA songs and it would have passed off remarkably well if not for Griffiths..the PSNI have a hard enough job without that no mark mixing it. Yes it is wrong to react but fans will when they are provoked..Griffiths was subbed came unto the pitch at end an attempted to tie a scarve it was on the post for two seconds..but it was a provocative gestuure

5 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Around 150/200 of them in the "neutral" section I believe. 

yeah about 150..no trouble from them ,but their own players action could have put them in harms way,which they would not have deserved to be honest

15 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

yeah about 150..no trouble from them ,but their own players action could have put them in harms way,which they would not have deserved to be honest

Pretty ironic isn't it? Their own club didn't trust them as far as they could throw them and refused their allocation. Then the ones who went against their club's wishes and went along behaved fine, yet it's the paid professionals who have let them down.

18 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

When the dust settles we did ok for part timers ,should have scored twice. The Celtic fans who I could see and hear did not sing IRA songs and it would have passed off remarkably well if not for Griffiths..the PSNI have a hard enough job without that no mark mixing it. Yes it is wrong to react but fans will when they are provoked..Griffiths was subbed came unto the pitch at end an attempted to tie a scarve it was on the post for two seconds..but it was a provocative gestuure

thought the Blues did well, especially second half - no shame in that performance at all, just a pity they couldn't have sneaked a goal. Griffiths should face a sanction from Celtic but I guess that's unlikely. I'd like to hear Rodgers asked about it. 

7 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

It is very simple these cunts need put back in a box they think they are untouchable.

They actually do 

had it all their own way for so long. 

Their fall from grace will be spectacular.

im just getting too impatient waiting for it!

You've got fucking roasters like Griffiths and Brown swaggering about week in and week out winding cunts up to fuck and nothing gets done.

We had a player who cheered a goal and looked at the opposition fans and got a straight red, in a nothing game, from the half way line.

This can only last so long and when someone does get a hold of them/do something about it, wait and see the victim catholic hater card whipped out in force.

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

You've got fucking roasters like Griffiths and Brown swaggering about week in and week out winding cunts up to fuck and nothing gets done.

We had a player who cheered a goal and looked at the opposition fans and got a straight red, in a nothing game, from the half way line.

This can only last so long and when someone does get a hold of them/do something about it, wait and see the victim catholic hater card whipped out in force.

Fenian rats deserve all that's coming to them, and it will come eventually.

2 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

They really do act like their scum fans. The really sad thing is that those two cunts are not even sellik fans, they are two faced bastards. I get sellik fans that play for them acting the cunt, I don't understand this though.

48 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

They actually do 

had it all their own way for so long. 

Their fall from grace will be spectacular.

im just getting too impatient waiting for it!

I'm falling off my seat

17 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

They really do act like their scum fans. The really sad thing is that those two cunts are not even sellik fans, they are two faced bastards. I get sellik fans that play for them acting the cunt, I don't understand this though.

Converts are always the most fanatical.

10 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Leigh Griffiths really is the type of cunt that would kick a dog and then call the RSPCA to get it taken away for biting him.

Well he's somehow managed to shag a few that have farted out a few kids.

3 hours ago, Jelavic191 said:

Does these kind of things (and 5-1 gestures) then wonders why some ones reacts on it a lobbed a bottle at him?

Same happened at Ibrox after he scored, he and Brown winding up the fans and someone reacted then they play the victim. 

Yet Andy Halliday is the only one I remember being sent off for "nearly inciting a riot" at fucking Morton. 

Yeah. And to think Rodgers goes on about respect ad nauseam.

Might want to explain what respect means to his players if he's so concerned by it, because they rarely show any understanding of it on a football pitch.

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

What really gets me is the Thumb isn't even a sellik fan, so why do the tying scarves to posts thing anyway? Senseless cunt.

Wants to be loved by them. He's a half-wit. I hope he gets belted one day by a bear when he thinks he's been forgotten about.