Linfield v them

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, standup said:

Riot Cup Final in 80 for me, they came on the pitch to goad Rangers fans on, we obliged, the rest is history. The proof is in Archie Mcphersons commentary. Also with oneil, the manic captain said  "we are in 4 tournaments we are going all out to win all 4". the rest is history. And a caller to snyde phone-in that season declares"we're no interested in the baubles of scottish fitba we look tae yoorup for success.  Mad and dangerous. Interesting times ahead.

That's exactly the same with me mate. A reptile who I barely knew that was only sitting with me and a few boys because of a mentalist who always worked with us said to me 'aye but we're a big club in Europe' during that Saville thing whilst others I met were shouting shit like Agatte and Thompson 'wur world class'. Moravcik, of course, was only let down by the fact that he never got the chance to shine against a team that included Maradona. Utter mentalists.

They were basically Wimbledon Go Large with a good striker in Larsson and claim that as their second best ever side. Its not often I get to speak to them but I love to ask them about O'neill because it always makes me laugh that they will paint rainbows out of mud. Never will you hear any Rangers fan making out our side in 2008 was like Barcelona.

They are like an arrogant tramp :lol:

8 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Aw fuck up man.

Ok let's look at. It a different way. Hayes also had stuff flung at him from the same corner. 

Griff is a Cunt and incited it .. Hayes guilty by association?

throwing stuff on to the park is not acceptable it gives their club a bad name and they should be bigger than that. Now instead of a nice wee earner from European football linfield will end up with a fine from UEFA 

Has any other footballer anywhere ever tied a scarf to a post?

This has now been done twice by the same guy in potentially explosive situations, if this is not sorted asap it will become the new huddle and be seen to be acceptable, he needs hammered for this.

Innocent gesture?I don't think so. pre planned imo.

What next, Policemen on the posts like corner kicks to prevent this?

2 hours ago, orangecountry said:

Ok let's look at. It a different way. Hayes also had stuff flung at him from the same corner. 

throwing stuff on to the park is not acceptable it gives their club a bad name and they should be bigger than that. Now instead of a nice wee earner from European football linfield will end up with a fine from UEFA 

No quite as many fines as your lot ya bawhum

1 hour ago, orangecountry said:

You're fucking reeking ya fenian mess. Imagine losing your virginity to your sister - eww!

7 hours ago, William McBeath said:

Its unreal if nothing is done about him by his own club mate. Bad enough Ibrox but when you think of him trying stunts in NI where the shit can get very real quickly it really is terrible. I'd love to get my hands on him and throw him into a loyalist boozer tonight. Can you imagine the change in his attitude. That just shows you how up themselves these cretins can get. Centuries of conflict and he thinks I'll pull a stunt and get kudos from our support. Complete and utter little arsehole. I bet nothing is said about him by our press or that club.

Not only do they do nothing about him, I reckon they actively encourage him. There's no way he'd keep doing it if someone wasn't patting him on the head afterwards.

1 hour ago, orangecountry said:

:megaanguish:

35 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Not only do they do nothing about him, I reckon they actively encourage him. There's no way he'd keep doing it if someone wasn't patting him on the head afterwards.

That's a good point mate. Never thought about that but they do like to point out the 'Celtic Story'. I wouldn't be surprised if they encourage it without outright saying it before matches. With half-wit-rockets like that all you have to do is say some words. Look at the state of Lennon at times.

2 hours ago, orangecountry said:

Griff is a Cunt and incited it .. Hayes guilty by association?

Griff:megaanguish:

Well Linfield are set to make 1 million from the game apparantely, if the fines dished out by UEFA to their opponents in recent years are anything to go by, they should still make a 99,990,000 profit.

Your mask is slipping.

The thumb is a :taig: and if he didn't support hibs then the barrel hoops would be his first team.
Every fenian in Scotland has a fall back team, for the times when their first team has a bad spell.
The fugly wee rhat needs stopped in his tracks with all that scarf shite.
Almost positive he actually had some form of learning difficulties as a kid ,and probably attended a special needs school project.
The word THICK was invented for a cunt like him.

9 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I saw the BBC report, they showed the bottle getting thrown but didn't show the reason, you'd think that the thumb would be punished for inciting the crowd, I always thought the players were well warned about making jestures to the crowd.

That is why is was booked the Spanish referee had warned him twice .

5 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

That is why is was booked the Spanish referee had warned him twice .

Well I see Brenda is looking at it to see if he will appeal the booking, if the ref's report says it was for incitement and not time wasting then there will be no appeal.

I also see that no one is reporting the fact that he was goading the crowd or reacting to goading by the crowd, he's a Ned not a sportsman.

I honestly think the day is coming when this ends very badly for the likes of Brown or Griffiths.  

Celtic as a club revel in it, it all adds to the victim persona which is their brand.  

They had a previous manager who conducted himself in the same way and look where that ended up, yet it would seem their players are given  no sort of encouragement to avoid antagonising others (and I don't mean enjoy winning) in particarally sensitive situations.  

Like most of you I watch a lot of football and never see any team conduct themselves the way they do, every goal celebrated in front of opposing fans, constant gesturing to fans, captain eyeballing supporters, tying scarves to posts - let's keep in mind that prior to these games fans are constantly warned about their conduct.  

5 hours ago, pcbear said:

Has any other footballer anywhere ever tied a scarf to a post?

This has now been done twice by the same guy in potentially explosive situations, if this is not sorted asap it will become the new huddle and be seen to be acceptable, he needs hammered for this.

Innocent gesture?I don't think so. pre planned imo.

What next, Policemen on the posts like corner kicks to prevent this?

He ties scarves to goalposts like it's another one of his conquests. If he did that with his ex-girlfriends, he'd run out of scarves.

17 hours ago, Sparkle said:

BBC "More objects are thrown in the direction of Leigh Griffiths as he attempts to take a corner, including a glass bottle and a hot cup of coffee."

Vile behaviour if true

more pishy bbc reporting, how do they know it was coffee? did thumbheid taste it?