Marseille at Ibrox - 22nd July

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Don't think it will, I got the two semis last season and never attended Burnley.

I did attend Burnley last season and all the cup games and I wasn't allocated tickets to any of the SFs :depressed: A very generous bear on here sold me his ticket so it was all good on the day. I think the TO must have fkd up and thought I missed a game somewhere - that's the only explanation I can come up with for not getting any tickets. 

22 hours ago, OhW said:

It's not just "spelling police" though is it?

Whenever I see someone misspelling a Rangers players' name it makes me question how much they are actually paying attention. 

You can't expect people to take you seriously if you come out with Cardosa, Shields, Davies etc.

Look at Paul Merson, can't say players' names and he's a joke.

Wind your neck in fs :lol: 

On 17/07/2017 at 5:00 PM, ForeverAndEver said:

Don't think it will, I got the two semis last season and never attended Burnley.

Didn't want to take the chance so we just bought tickets to go to this. Actually dreading it to be honest :huh:

On 17/07/2017 at 5:00 PM, ForeverAndEver said:

You're lucky mate getting two semis last season ...I had a permanent floppy although i do admit to getting a bit of a tingle at the 3-0 sheep game :mutley:

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

TPretty dismal ticket sales for this so far. Hopefully will be pay at the gate on Saturday.

No wonder man. Morale is in the toilet. 

Can't believe the come down from when we sorted the retail deal :digging:

Still bought my ticket though...

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

No wonder man. Morale is in the toilet. 

Can't believe the come down from when we sorted the retail deal :digging:

Still bought my ticket though...

Exactly, you did. I'd have expected more to.

Moral shmoral. :raging:

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

Pretty dismal ticket sales for this so far. Hopefully will be pay at the gate on Saturday.

If we hadn't have got beat off st Johnston I think tickets sales would have been much better for this. I wasn't going to go but I've changed my mind and we are going but I totally understand why folk won't. I'm dreading it TBH.

Looking forward to this game. I remember being 2-nil down at half time in November 1992 and coming back to the draw after big Mark's header. Probably my favourite European memory sorting these cunts out. The fact we were entertaining 2 directors from a prominent French bank at our table in the Thornton made it all the sweeter.

They finished 5th last season, so it was a big improvement from the year before when they finished 13th

They're not the force they once were anyway, don't think they'll absolutely pump us but they'll probably still beat us