Marseille at Ibrox - 22nd July

4 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Neither is getting beat from the 4th team in Luxembourg over 2 legs, it's definitely not the Rangers way I've been brought up  on. 

I just think it's a bad call for a friendly when I'm sure other alternatives would have been available 

I get were your coming from. We're shit right now and another pasting won't help with confidence. Same with setting up friendlies. We need to be able to give a good account of ourselves or big clubs will not come in future. Pedro has balls I'll give him that because the pressure on him will be mad if we take any more hammerings.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, William McBeath said:

So who was the big guy up front for them in 92 with Voller? Something like Bocochek or something except it was a French name.

boksic, pele was some player too

3 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Did he go to hibs or something? Or am I tripping

Nope but your right that they did sign a dude who played for them I think. I have a terrible memory for names but he was still good for them and somebody will remember and let you know.

2 minutes ago, JWAB said:

It was some squad, even though tapie and the other bastards were cheating, it was a great team.

59693b647dedb_ScreenShot2017-07-14at22_40_02.thumb.png.c4dd7ad526229c532d5624c94b9ee3d0.png

Remember the left-back Di Meco putting in a sliding tackle that lasted for about 20 yards followed by Ian Ferguson telling him "you're mental" which was ironic coming from Fergie.