Marseille at Ibrox - 22nd July

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, saintbob1969 said:

Complaining about whether other clubs are cheating scum after all we've just had to go through isn't going to make us look very grown up at all. The supporters of clubs, and most of their players, are mostly honest decent people and no group of support deserve to be painted with the same brush as groups of criminal types who cheat or devalue the good name of any club. Rangers have organised a name brand European team we have a history with. I'd credit our fine club for their hard work before I attacked and undermined Rangers.

Are you for real mate or just on the wind up ?   No one is claiming their fans cheated, it was the club itself, so what's that nonsense about supporters intended to prove..  It's not even a secret, it's official, MArseille football club cheated. Don't use made up phrases to justify your nonsense like "Name brand team" either, what the fuck is a name brand team, are Partick Thistle a name brand team ? 

Quite simply they denied us the chance of playing in a European Cup final and possibly denied us the chance of our greatest achievement ever a European Cup win by bribing other teams and officials. 

Marseille were cheating scum, end of.

The cheats at Marseilles were Tapie and his other suits. Holding a grudge against an entire club forevermore because they were run by cheats when they beat us is a bit unbecoming. 

I used to laugh at the mhanks doing it with Rapid Vienna.

4 minutes ago, Davhow said:

What size of crowd is expected? Going on subcrawl for my stag do this could really fuck that plan up! 

I'd expect a pretty decent crowd. It'll be on CCCS as well, so that'll help it.

Good result for the club to organise this at short notice. At the very least we're not playing shite Championship sides who would pump us anyway. Bit of quality and a chance to see what's what. 

Hope more of the new signings play and we play a step above our latest debacle. Exciting for Dorrans to get his first start for the famous ?

16 hours ago, Inigo said:

The cheats at Marseilles were Tapie and his other suits. Holding a grudge against an entire club forevermore because they were run by cheats when they beat us is a bit unbecoming. 

I used to laugh at the mhanks doing it with Rapid Vienna.

What's good for the goose.

Fuck them I'll always hate them

Marseille bribed their way to a trophy back in 1993 and we were a victim of that scandal.

Surely we are better than tims. Matter was dealt with back in the day and had nothing to do with their fans.

I hope they get a big welcome to Ibrox.

Last time they played at Ibrox it was a belter of a game.

5 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Marseille bribed their way to a trophy back in 1993 and we were a victim of that scandal.

Surely we are better than tims. Matter was dealt with back in the day and had nothing to do with their fans.

I hope they get a big welcome to Ibrox.

Last time they played at Ibrox it was a belter of a game.

I hope they don't.

1 hour ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

Don't see this game in any way being a friendly, regardless of whoever was in charge at the time at the end of the day Marseille screwed us over and I'll never welcome them to Ibrox 

Why regardless of who was in charge at the time? You could use that argument to suggest our club is scummy. Makes no sense to blame an entire club 25 years later for a bunch of head honchos acting like cheating cunts.

People try too hard with these grudges.