Posting news articles on Rangers Media

Bad Robot

Posting news articles on Rangers Media   

232 members have voted

1. 1. Our collective response to the Daily Records negative publications about us fans and our club

• A complete ban on all things related (links, text etc.)
    • One poster cuts and pastes the text (no links)
    • We post want we want from this paper
  2. 2. We have a dedicated page for articles that constantly portray the club and fans in a negative way

• Yes - one page for the record
    • Yes - one page for all negative publications
    • No - keep them random within the other posts
  3. 3. Our collective response to all other negative publications about us fans and our club

• A complete ban on all things related (links, text etc.)
    • One poster cuts and pastes the text (no links)
    • We post want we want from this paper

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Your post is the kinda paranoid drivel that we used to laugh at  When they spouted it - and so I say :lol: to you as well. You give them and the MSM far more credibility than they deserve by treating the shite they write as any way serious. 

We'll I'll take my one "laughable" post vs your 23,000 ones mate 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Your post is the kinda paranoid drivel that we used to laugh at  When they spouted it - and so I say :lol: to you as well. You give them and the MSM far more credibility than they deserve by treating the shite they write as any way serious. 

Wit shite are you actually talking? How many times have you said paranoid in this thread? Get a fucking grip, what does that even mean man 

So many posters on here have conflicting views, arguable views, u just come across as an absolute wanker 

50 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Wit shite are you actually talking? How many times have you said paranoid in this thread? Get a fucking grip, what does that even mean man 

So many posters on here have conflicting views, arguable views, u just come across as an absolute wanker 

Everyone is paranoid except him.

The forum has a listed moderator that writes articles and analysis which are shown on the DR website, with his latest being a wee podcast talking about a taig signing.

Given he doesn't post but still looks on the site maybe he should be demoted.

Ah, I well remember the days when certain OT members used to invade random websites mob handed just to wind them up.

But of course I would not endorse this, or encourarge it, especially against media sites whose courageous, honest and ethical journalists behave negatively toward our club and write articles just to wind us up , no I couldn't, wouldn't, shouldn't......................................

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

Ah, I well remember the days when certain OT members used to invade random websites mob handed just to wind them up.

But of course I would not endorse this, or encourarge it, especially against media sites whose courageous, honest and ethical journalists behave negatively toward our club and write articles just to wind us up , no I couldn't, wouldn't, shouldn't......................................

The RM cold wars

7 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Lol now we get behind Club 1872 - many had them down as charlatans only days ago - just don't buy MSM - and laugh at any shite they spout that you come across - or man the pitchforks if ye like. 

In that case it's them who will be laughing at a divided support incapable of co-ordinating the most basic of actions.

7 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Lol now we get behind Club 1872 - many had them down as charlatans only days ago - just don't buy MSM - and laugh at any shite they spout that you come across - or man the pitchforks if ye like. 

I generally think that C1872 are useless puppets but if I agree with them then I wont pretend not to just cause I don't like them

Unlike yourself who seems to see everything in black and white and thinks everyone who disagrees with you is paranoid

Your post basically says "let the everyone say what they like about us" and its not even like you have some principle that you're standing behind, you just like being the pariah and wish the club would act the same way as you do, let folk say what they like and just laugh it off. Basically the way you act on here. Im just glad youre just a pathetic cunt on a forum because if the Club took a page from your book we would have died in 2012

You are the only Bear I've ever spoke to that thinks this way, yet your posts make it seem like your on your high horse about things, which makes you more of nutcase than you claim we are

I take it that, according to you at least, Sandy Jardine was fucking paranoid as well as every Bear who marched to Hampden beside him?

3 hours ago, MasterD said:

The forum has a listed moderator that writes articles and analysis which are shown on the DR website, with his latest being a wee podcast talking about a taig signing.

To whom are you referring?

13 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

How the fuck can we maintain our paranoia and keep the pitchforks sharpened if someone doesn't post and peddle the drivel that passes for journalism. 

My own option is to keep laughing at them all but to many of us bite! 

Even by your standards that is utter fucking drivel

7 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I have never been a fan of C1872 but I agree with not buying papers (which I have not done in years) and these fucking clicks that seems a bit like monopoly money. :winnings:

I still think we should know what they are publishing about our Club, and we will just have to agree to disagree on it old chap. :happy:

I thought @jintybear had a good post a bit up this page and put it better across than I am doing.

You put it across just fine! 

1 hour ago, Creampuff said:

Sweet poll. 

We're not restricting what people can post.

Well you won't mind me saying that despite it being your (and others) baw, I think it's pathetic and only typical of a disjointed support who very seldom get their political act together. 

This would be about one thread (sticky) with all DR content re. Rangers C&P'd, not really that difficult but it's your baw.

6 hours ago, MasterD said:

Surely not. 

3 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I generally think that C1872 are useless puppets but if I agree with them then I wont pretend not to just cause I don't like them

Unlike yourself who seems to see everything in black and white and thinks everyone who disagrees with you is paranoid

Your post basically says "let the everyone say what they like about us" and its not even like you have some principle that you're standing behind, you just like being the pariah and wish the club would act the same way as you do, let folk say what they like and just laugh it off. Basically the way you act on here. Im just glad youre just a pathetic cunt on a forum because if the Club took a page from your book we would have died in 2012

You are the only Bear I've ever spoke to that thinks this way, yet your posts make it seem like your on your high horse about things, which makes you more of nutcase than you claim we are

I take it that, according to you at least, Sandy Jardine was fucking paranoid as well as every Bear who marched to Hampden beside him?

So all these bears - all this concerted action you want - where is it? I already don't buy MSM - but nor do I buy into all this conspiracy clap trap - yes some folks don't like us- go figure. 

The reason this club did not die was our fan base but the ONLY thing that pulls us together is Rangers. - our support - like their support has these lunatics that their whole life is their club and only see life in that context - it's important but compared to some of the shit going on in the world it's not. And lunatic rambling - whether theirs, ours or other clubs deserves the contempt I hold it in. 

6 hours ago, MasterD said:

Demoted :lol: 

What an arsehole though, eh? Imagine trying to forge a career in football ?

15 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

So all these bears - all this concerted action you want - where is it? I already don't buy MSM - but nor do I buy into all this conspiracy clap trap - yes some folks don't like us- go figure. 

The reason this club did not die was our fan base but the ONLY thing that pulls us together is Rangers. - our support - like their support has these lunatics that their whole life is their club and only see life in that context - it's important but compared to some of the shit going on in the world it's not. And lunatic rambling - whether theirs, ours or other clubs deserves the contempt I hold it in. 

Fuck off, you boring cunt.

52 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Voted the last option on each question. People get far too worked up over a few articles on here. If you don't like it then don't read it.

1. Potential conflict re. fundamenralist calling for title-stripping.

2. Supporters group pushes for peaceful action against one-sided coverage, in particular pointing at DR who didn't carry an important statement made by said group on the matter but do carry the other sides rhetoric.

3. Some posters put forward/canvass ideas to contribute to the call to peaceful action.

4. RM effectively says....'meh' 

#Pathetic

9 minutes ago, buster. said:

1. Potential conflict re. fundamenralist calling for title-stripping.

2. Supporters group pushes for peaceful action against one-sided coverage, in particular pointing at DR who didn't carry an important statement made by said group on the matter but do carry the other sides rhetoric.

3. Some posters put forward/canvass ideas to contribute to the call to peaceful action.

4. RM effectively says....'meh' 

#Pathetic

This isn't Twitter.