Marky.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

They didn't invent huddles ffs

This:tu:

Pandering to the beggar propoganda that they are the founders of all things in football.

The 'poznan' re-branded as the huddle and the Liverpool song they sing.

Fenian tramps always stealing.

Have a look around some of threads on here and identify the hatred from clubs, their supporters and certain media outlets - it's awful isn't it? 

But go back a bit and read some comments from Rangers fans on here about a boyhood Rangers supporter 'living his dream' (yeh, i know he's not brilliant) and frankly i find that worse 

3 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Have a look around some of threads on here and identify the hatred from clubs, their supporters and certain media outlets - it's awful isn't it? 

But go back a bit and read some comments from Rangers fans on here about a boyhood Rangers supporter 'living his dream' (yeh, i know he's not brilliant) and frankly i find that worse 

RM loves to hate Rangers fans. Managers, players, celebrities, all get the same treatment. The more you hate anyone associated with us, the more staunch you are.

11 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

This:tu:

Pandering to the beggar propoganda that they are the founders of all things in football.

The 'poznan' re-branded as the huddle and the Liverpool song they sing.

Fenian tramps always stealing.

This, they are original at nothing, apart from institutional child abuse.... Maybe not.....? Their "Universal" Church have been doing that for centuries.