When Are The Motherwell Emails Due?

WGOH

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Naw it's no, canny wait for it to start back again. Been bored out my tits during the day at weekends with no football. 

Would rather we got our allocation for the season at the start like we use to then you know where you stand , this game by game emails pish 

16 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

8764 currently.

@Inigo works in the ticket office, he posted this on another thread.

Cuts to the bone when folk say how shite we are in the TO. To the bone.

Have some fresh ideas for some point of sale displays though, so things should look a bit more vibrant in the TO soon. Gonna shake the place up a bit...

Season-Tickets.gif

23 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Cuts to the bone when folk say how shite we are in the TO. To the bone.

Have some fresh ideas for some point of sale displays though, so things should look a bit more vibrant in the TO soon. Gonna shake the place up a bit...

Season-Tickets.gif

Lol. I asked for a ST as close tae the Albion as possible, and a lift pass. Got sorted out no problem.............until I went to the EL game.

I have to enter at the statue end, then walk back PAST the half way line!

Hoping to get it changed or I'll need tae cancel it.

46 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Lol. I asked for a ST as close tae the Albion as possible, and a lift pass. Got sorted out no problem.............until I went to the EL game.

I have to enter at the statue end, then walk back PAST the half way line!

Hoping to get it changed or I'll need tae cancel it.

Just come up to the TO and ask for Inigo mate. 

8 hours ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Naw it's no, canny wait for it to start back again. Been bored out my tits during the day at weekends with no football. 

Yeah mate. I've had to get my Dr to up my antidepressants because of it. Depends on how the season starts, good, or bad, whether I get the dosage down or up, in the coming months.???

On 7/17/2017 at 5:26 AM, Thewhitesettler said:

Yeah mate. I've had to get my Dr to up my antidepressants because of it. Depends on how the season starts, good, or bad, whether I get the dosage down or up, in the coming months.???

Yer fukkin joking here surely? Anti depressants ower a game of footie?

On 7/17/2017 at 0:05 AM, Inigo said:

Just come up to the TO and ask for Inigo mate. 

@Inigo I've got the email for a Sheffield Wednesday ticket bud. I emailed Sheffield aboot wheelchair space and disabled parking pass. They said to apply through Rangers as they would be getting an accessible allocation.

What will I do mate? I'm in Glasgow tomorrow if you'd prefer me to come in to the TO?

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Of course I'm joking. Sarcasm is very hard to get right, in these threads, I'm, obviously shit at it...???

Thank fuck for that! I'm suffering big time since this bastard illness but I refuse that shit. ?

4 minutes ago, thebooler said:

@Inigo I've got the email for a Sheffield Wednesday ticket bud. I emailed Sheffield aboot wheelchair space and disabled parking pass. They said to apply through Rangers as they would be getting an accessible allocation.

What will I do mate? I'm in Glasgow tomorrow if you'd prefer me to come in to the TO?

Thanks.

Boil three hairs of a virgins armpit, seven drops of bloodhound drool, two cane toads and a handful of hyena shit.

That should sort everything out.

FFS, Booler. :lol: 

Hope you get yourself sorted out, but ahm no a ticket office worker mate. 

44 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Boil three hairs of a virgins armpit, seven drops of bloodhound drool, two cane toads and a handful of hyena shit.

That should sort everything out.

FFS, Booler. :lol: 

Hope you get yourself sorted out, but ahm no a ticket office worker mate. 

WTF?