When Are The Motherwell Emails Due?

WGOH

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Fuck sake, be lucky to get 5 then. Last season all I got through the cccs was Killie twice, tarriers twice and one St.johnston fucking grim 

Aye it's brutal mate , I get a few mates that don't go away to send for me , gets me 1 or 2 extra but also need to fork out over £200 a season on killie tickets lol 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Queens 11 said:

I got one. My supporters club seems to be struggling a bit at the moment but sure it'll end up fine

Buses always end up like that. Five short and the next minute they've got three spares :lol:

On 16/07/2017 at 9:11 PM, thebooler said:

I don't give other clubs money now. ?

Spot on won't be receiving away emails either giving those that try to kill our club (and still are) Fck All starve them

7 hours ago, Queens 11 said:

I got one. My supporters club seems to be struggling a bit at the moment but sure it'll end up fine

1 hour ago, ps95v7 said:

Spot on won't be receiving away emails either giving those that try to kill our club (and still are) Fck All starve them

In a way I do admire folk like this, but my love for Rangers is greater than my hatred for any of the other clubs. 

More important to support Rangers at these games than it is to "starve" the other clubs of money. Especially when you aren't really doing that because the reality is, we sell out our away allocation ever game, so if you don't go, another bear goes in your place. 

5 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

In a way I do admire folk like this, but my love for Rangers is greater than my hatred for any of the other clubs. 

More important to support Rangers at these games than it is to "starve" the other clubs of money. Especially when you aren't really doing that because the reality is, we sell out our away allocation ever game, so if you don't go, another bear goes in your place. 

Same here mate, hate missing games, home/away/cup/friendly doesn't matter!

7 hours ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

You pays your money you makes your choices, my choice as No does not make anybody less of a supporter by making this choice.