Big Bruno's first day at training

Bronzy

7 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Captain material.

Definitely but I don't think he should be given it right away, I think those stats make for a very exciting and formidable player but he has to earn the right to wear the armband imo. If Lee Wallace uses the obvious threat to his captaincy from Alves to improve his performance and nail down the Left back position then I think he should remain captain however if not then Bruno would be my choice. :cheers:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

Definitely but I don't think he should be given it right away, I think those stats make for a very exciting and formidable player but he has to earn the right to wear the armband imo. If Lee Wallace uses the obvious threat to his captaincy from Alves to improve his performance and nail down the Left back position then I think he should remain captain however if not then Bruno would be my choice. :cheers:

We lost the league by 39 points or so, finishing 3rd. Wallace was far from solely to blame, but there was no passion, drive, reaction, anger, snarling. Nope, barely a whimper from pretty much him and all others.

Europa league? Ditto.

I've had enough. I want a captain to lead by example, inspire, be a scary imposing cunt and excel in the position he plays in. A potential motm each game. 

Time to do the right thing for the club, not Lee Wallace.

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

He's a defensive terrorist.

Kill!

Hope he does well. It would be a frightening prospect playing against him.

I'll give it 3 weeks at most before theres a media campaign highlighting "fouls"  they deem he could and should have been booked for.

This'll intensify in the run up to the 1st bheast game of the season. 

Watch this space.

59 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Ill give it 3 weeks at most before theres a nmedia campaign highlighting "fouls"  they deem he could and should have been booked for.

This'll intensify in the run up to the 1st bheast game of the season. 

Watch this space.

Sutton will target him. He is our biggest name and Sutton is such an attention seeking media whore - it's a stick on. 

12 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

We lost the league by 39 points or so, finishing 3rd. Wallace was far from solely to blame, but there was no passion, drive, reaction, anger, snarling. Nope, barely a whimper from pretty much him and all others.

Europa league? Ditto.

I've had enough. I want a captain to lead by example, inspire, be a scary imposing cunt and excel in the position he plays in. A potential motm each game. 

Time to do the right thing for the club, not Lee Wallace.

That's fair enough and I have no real argument other than what I said about giving Wallace a chance to keep it ( or lose it ) be interesting to see what goes down :thumbup:

Just now, cushynumber said:

Sutton will target him. He is our biggest name and Sutton is such an attention seeking media whore - it's a stick on. 

It'll be a concerted attack.

The ref will be left in no doubt pre match that Alves is an animal waiting to be red carded.

Just now, thebluedoo said:

That's fair enough and I have no real argument other than what I said about giving Wallace a chance to keep it ( or lose it ) be interesting to see what goes down :thumbup:

I think pre season will determine it if Pedro likes what he sees with Bruno tbh.

Time will tell.

Big Bruno looks the part and certainly has the experience and the class to be a major asset for us. My only worries are the same as signing any older experienced player, does he have the will for the fight and will be get injured.

I think Bruno definitely has the will for the fight so therefore my main concern is him picking up injuries, especially considering his lack of a break.