Griffiths charged by UEFA

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Celtic will get a small fine. Linfield will get a ground closure for their next European game.

I know one guy who has been informed of a lifetime ban from Linfield...he has been following Linfield for over 30 years ,never misses a match,gutted for him but I can see the clubs point of few ,you simply cannot run unto the pitch

4 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

I know one guy who has been informed of a lifetime ban from Linfield...he has been following Linfield for over 30 years ,never misses a match,gutted for him but I can see the clubs point of few ,you simply cannot run unto the pitch

Definitely. Just shows you what a momentary rush of blood can cost you.

3 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

I was talking to him at half time,he had a quare few scoops in him tbf.he has a great job,could maybe lose it. I am not going on wednesday as I have a new class starting with me this week(brother and nephew are going)glad now...a lot of headers making their way over.

14 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

8 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

It also shows you what a nasty, vile, sub-human piece of garbage the racist is. 

You can't run onto the pitch I have to agree, but I still feel so sorry for the Linfield guy if he's been going to watch them week in and week out for 30 years. 

10 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Aye you can, just blame exuberance and you get off scot-free.

Good that the wee mutant rat bastard has been charged.

Which leads to the question was he charged by the SFA for doing it at Ibrox  ?

3 hours ago, bluedylan said:

Course he wasn't, allegedly spat on the Rangers crest aswell at Ibrox.

Made several gestures to the crowd then the scarf tying at the end, Scottish football shown up once again for pandering to the beggars.

1 hour ago, bluedylan said:

If the SFA or indeed Police Scotland did anything, they kept very quiet about it.  The Press certainly didn't see any issue with it.

Before next game at the Piggery, would like to see our players make public that, in event of a win, we intend to celebrate in exactly same fashion as they did last season at Ibrox, including tying a Rangers scarf to the goalpost at the end.  Guarantee we will not have to wait long before we get warnings and outrage from all and sundry about us potentially inciting trouble.  Expose the double standards.

1 hour ago, bluedylan said:

I was talking to him at half time,he had a quare few scoops in him tbf.he has a great job,could maybe lose it. I am not going on wednesday as I have a new class starting with me this week(brother and nephew are going)glad now...a lot of headers making their way over.

I wonder if he can use the defence that he was too drunk to know what he was doing and Griffiths was goading and inciting the fans?

he's a wee toe rag and deserves all he gets.

he's personally charged with provoking spectators and Sellick have been charged with improper team conduct after getting 5 yellow cards in the game.

with hindsight it's as well they declined their ticket allocation, with the Sellick players ramping everything up there'd have been a full scale riot

2 minutes ago, carrickblue said:

he's a wee toe rag and deserves all he gets.

he's personally charged with provoking spectators and Sellick have been charged with improper team conduct after getting 5 yellow cards in the game.

with hindsight it's as well they declined their ticket allocation, with the Sellick players ramping everything up there'd have been a full scale riot

Over exhuberance  surely?