Griffiths charged by UEFA

It's amazing no-one in Scotland has picked up on his provocative actions, yet UEFA did. 

Just shows you the incompetence in this shitehole country that it takes a European governing body to act against these mutant bastards. He done the exact same against us, nothing done at all. 

I hope he gets done in to fuck on and off the park this season.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suddenly an organisation outwith Scotland can see through the convicted racist,who has 5 children with 4 partners.
Just a horrible fuckin wee shite who has got off lightly with misconduct.
He should have been facing a charge of behaviour likely to incite violence.
Just a fuckin shame we never gave him a hard time of it when he tied a scarf round a post at Ibrox.

7 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

i try to switch off to most of the shite Brunaldo etc get up to but this little monkeys miscarriage really makes my blood boil, I really hope we get the chance to gloat in the wee bastards face.

That term is just offensive

Now go find a monkeys miscarriage and apologise to it for comparing it to thumb

2 hours ago, bluedylan said:

I know one guy who has been informed of a lifetime ban from Linfield...he has been following Linfield for over 30 years ,never misses a match,gutted for him but I can see the clubs point of few ,you simply cannot run unto the pitch

To be honest mate putting everything else aside I think that is shite from Linfied if the guy has been going to games over 30 years. 

Making an assumption here that he doesn't have previous (?) what's he done, ran on and been stopped? Or is there more to it?  If not that is shite, the club wants to return a bit of loyalty - warn the lad or something but a full ban, ffs. 

As for Griffiths he's a fucking scum bag who can now play victim like he and his ilk enjoy doing so much. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

It's amazing no-one in Scotland has picked up on his provocative actions, yet UEFA did. 

Just shows you the incompetence in this shitehole country that it takes a European governing body to act against these mutant bastards. He done the exact same against us, nothing done at all. 

Nothing will be done or said until we over step the mark with something similar 

Then it will be sanctions and law changes 

2 hours ago, bluedylan said:

I know one guy who has been informed of a lifetime ban from Linfield...he has been following Linfield for over 30 years ,never misses a match,gutted for him but I can see the clubs point of few ,you simply cannot run unto the pitch

So what's Hivs excuse then 

34 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

:tu: Bad enough for UEFA to charge him, yet literally nobody apart from us seemed to notice it even happened.

15 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

:tu: Bad enough for UEFA to charge him, yet literally nobody apart from us seemed to notice it even happened.

I'm beginning to wonder if the ref clocked the 5-1 gesture (and understood what he was at) - it's not often a player gets booked for time wasting when a bottle is tossed at him, but that ref clearly wasn't having any of it