Griffiths charged by UEFA

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, bluedylan said:

Which leads to the question was he charged by the SFA for doing it at Ibrox  ?

interesting to see the different approaches to 'provocation' as viewed by sfa.............Halliday yellow-carded...and sent off.....for a fist pump in the centre circle...was deemed 'provocative'....and this rat tying scarves to opponents goal-posts.......

It's his children i feel sorry for, imagine having that wee shitebag rat as yer old man.

Tie a scarf then run away, make a hand signal then grass on people for throwing things at you for doing so.

Would love to meet the cunt in a dark alley, i would kick a different shade of shite out of him for every one of his offspring.

51 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

So why was the wee cunt not brought to task for his Ibrox scarf stunt?  Or was he?  Despise that bastard.

My mate was arrested for trying to get at him..thank god he didnt he would be on a murder charge but he will probably lose his job because of this pikey bastard.Brown took most of the banter and give it back in good humour it has to be said,Griffiths on the other hand put his team and Celtic fans in a position that could have had serious consequences if it were not for a well drilled riot squad,he should be sacked by Celtic .

20 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

My mate was arrested for trying to get at him..thank god he didnt he would be on a murder charge but he will probably lose his job because of this pikey bastard.Brown took most of the banter and give it back in good humour it has to be said,Griffiths on the other hand put his team and Celtic fans in a position that could have had serious consequences if it were not for a well drilled riot squad,he should be sacked by Celtic .

:tu:  Heard a good few stories from two workmates that played alongside him and both say he's a despicable basdard.  Fwiw none of the guys are Rangers supporters.

54 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

interesting to see the different approaches to 'provocation' as viewed by sfa.............Halliday yellow-carded...and sent off.....for a fist pump in the centre circle...was deemed 'provocative'....and this rat tying scarves to opponents goal-posts.......

Good old fashioned double standards 

Or in modern day Scottish football .Corruption and Nepotism 

9 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

:tu:  Heard a good few stories from two workmates that played alongside him and both say he's a despicable basdard.  Fwiw none of the guys are Rangers supporters.

if a mate that hated him,he's a jumbo,and recently the thumb has played alongside him in the school dad's team,said he changed his mind a bit 

good patter but still a sick

raises a few questions though , why is he playing at this level and do his employers know and the other question,he must be playing 4 games a day if all his kids have dads teams 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Good old fashioned double standards 

Or in modern day Scottish football .Corruption and Nepotism 

nepotism,the worst cancer in a society ,I used to work for a company(italian) and no family members where allowed to be employed ,

Goes to show how much these wanks get away with over here.

Griffiths does that at Ibrox - nothing. Does it at Linfield - gets charged by UEFA.

Brown throws himself about at Ibrox - nothing. Does it in an international against England and gets booked within the first 2 minutes of the game.

I was coming back from east coast today and the radio in car switched from Tay FM to Radio Clyde about Kincardine Bridge, there was a guy on from Belfast I believe and was giving keevins it tight about a comment he had made, not sure what, but it was something along the lines of Linfields ground being a ground of sectarian hatred, usual shite from the media over here,the guy said at the end, don't want to hear what you have to say, and I have already reported what you have said to Linfield so hope they get in touch with you Hugh, brilliant, hahaha, one thing, he was on his high horse about bottle throwing,but can someone please clarify that a bottle got launched at English players after they scored equaliser at Hampden, funnily enough that didn't get dragged out as bigotry sectarian or anything, that's because hoping we don't mention it will make it go away, fucking tartan army wankers.?