Griffiths charged by UEFA

43 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The despicable thing is that sumbag club have done nothing about that toe rhag Griffith, he's nothing but a high paid Ned. Seemingly Brenda has spoken to him about his conduct, probably gave him some Hail Mary's and forgave him.

I complained to the Police at Ibrox last old firm the cunt ignored me so I was then on a mission and was dragged away by fellow bears but never never have I seen such noise up from players to the home end I was fucking livid so please oh fucking please let us put these cunts back int the box!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, spion kop said:

The thumb was reported to police by 9 supporters and a security employee who backed up fans that he suited orange bastards when he went to take a corner the police informed uefa rep, hence the charge 

Surely that's collaboration 

13 hours ago, Gartcosh Bear said:

I think the scarf stunt was after the game on Hogmanay. I'm sure he laid a Celtic shirt on the pitch after the game in April as well. Fuck all done about both....unsurprisingly.

he's a open hivs fan,so it can be seen as nothing more than provocation 

can't imagine a gers player or any other player get away with shite like this, 

get the sectarian card played too,coz thats exactly what it is ,

We keep reading that he was booked for time wasting. Tbf that does seem a bit harsh. However was that not also the time he was gesturing to the crowd with his 5-1 signs and could that have been the reason for the booking. In other words it could well be a justified booking.

when I heard he the thumb was being fingered, it was said he was getting done for his actions at the end of the game for incitement ,which would tie in with the scarf situation 

however if he has been reported for saying orange bastards he needs done for this too,as it's a sectarian comment 

ajax were fined 50k euro for the fenian bastards banner ,he should be looking at a 4 to 6 game ban for this ,

if it were to happen then look forward to lieswell burying it the same way they did witj tonev and his race charge against that Aberdeen player ,"we know he's been done but we believe he didn't do it so we won't take internal action"

57 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

Hearing he was also reported for mouthing orange bastards . .numerous complaints and Celtic were made aware of this ...so let's see happy clappy Rodgers sack the wee racist bigot

If you watch the video he was also doing a 'Barry Ferguson' and giving the fans the finger, twice while pretending to rub his nose / face.

I would love the NI police to charge him but I think a dangerous precedent could be set where fans just start to make things up.

Pedo FC should be taking this racist prick to task especially in regards to the scarf and his behaviour which certainly hasn't helped the overall situation.

51 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

We keep reading that he was booked for time wasting. Tbf that does seem a bit harsh. However was that not also the time he was gesturing to the crowd with his 5-1 signs and could that have been the reason for the booking. In other words it could well be a justified booking.

He was warned twice before by the ref 

8 hours ago, bluedylan said:

Hearing he was also reported for mouthing orange bastards . .numerous complaints and Celtic were made aware of this ...so let's see happy clappy Rodgers sack the wee racist bigot

On BBC Scotland News today during the press conference Rodgers said 'Over the course of my time here my players are very disciplined... we always try to win any game of football in the most sporting way we can, in the best way we can... it's not an issue the discipline.'

You'd think the next logical question would be 'if you try to win in the most sporting way you can, why have you let one of yours players tie scarves to goalposts at the three grounds where it's most provocative, lay a scarf on the penalty spot of one of those grounds in a manner designed to be provocative, and why do your players repeatedly gesture at opposition fans in those grounds'. You'd think. Nada, of course. Journalists in this country are shocking.

4 hours ago, Inigo said:

On BBC Scotland News today during the press conference Rodgers said 'Over the course of my time here my players are very disciplined... we always try to win any game of football in the most sporting way we can, in the best way we can... it's not an issue the discipline.'

You'd think the next logical question would be 'if you try to win in the most sporting way you can, why have you let one of yours players tie scarves to goalposts at the three grounds where it's most provocative, lay a scarf on the penalty spot of one of those grounds in a manner designed to be provocative, and why do your players repeatedly gesture at opposition fans in those grounds'. You'd think. Nada, of course. Journalists in this country are shocking.

Also read tonight that Rodgers is suggesting a one match ban might be the outcome. Just wonder if they've been told that in advance of the hearing. 

7 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Nothing will ever help how absolutely shocking a head he has on him.

Brutal looking fella

Aye, a face like a melted welly. He's like a cross between The Elephant Man and Tom Cruise...

He's about the same height as Tom Cruise.