Scum charged again

Disciplinary proceedings have been opened following the UEFA Champions League second round qualifying first leg match between Linfield FC and Celtic FC (0-2), played on 14 July in Northern Ireland.

Charges against Linfield FC:

• Throwing of objects – Art. 16 (2) of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations (DR)
• Field invasion by supporters – Art. 16 (2) DR

Charges against Celtic FC:

• Player Leigh Griffiths – provoking spectators (after the end of the match) - Art. 15 (1) (a) DR
• Improper conduct of the team (5 cards or more) - Art. 15 (4) DR

This case will be dealt with by the UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body on 20 July.

I made contact with a very senior officer within police Scotland after the Hogmanay match regarding the little cretin tying unwashed scarves to goal posts after matches and was told that it was being "monitored" this was a purely "please don't quote me conversation" my further comment was that they are literally getting away with whatever they please and again the reply was they are being monitored. My feelings on the matter are as follows " if you give a person enough rope they will eventually hang themselves. ( no pun intended)

and no doubt they'll be trouble at the piggery. I just wish Linfield officially reportedly their secterian chanting as it's clear FARE had their fingers in their ears. 

Maybe emails to FARE asking if they're going to the return legs as no doubt, it's going to happen there.

The Griffiths one is interesting. UEFA on this straight away and well aware this was a potential tinderbox  whilst the Scottish media having this down as just a  ritual he does at away grounds to wind up fans - all totally acceptable here no matter how inflammatory it is. 

The Scottish authorities could get well shown up here for letting the scumbag away scott free at Ibrox.

Just now, centenarystand said:

The Griffiths one is interesting. UEFA on this straight away and well aware this was a potential tinderbox  whilst the Scottish media having this down as just a  ritual he does at away grounds to wind up fans - all totally acceptable here no matter how inflammatory it is. 

The Scottish authorities could get well shown up here for letting the scumbag away scott free at Ibrox.

They won't give a fuck mate

22 minutes ago, Falkirk bear said:

I made contact with a very senior officer within police Scotland after the Hogmanay match regarding the little cretin tying unwashed scarves to goal posts after matches and was told that it was being "monitored" this was a purely "please don't quote me conversation" my further comment was that they are literally getting away with whatever they please and again the reply was they are being monitored. My feelings on the matter are as follows " if you give a person enough rope they will eventually hang themselves. ( no pun intended)

Being monitored = doing fuck all.

30 minutes ago, Falkirk bear said:

Morelike the Scottish version; if you give a fenian enough scarves, then they'll get monitored.

The key factor in the charges is the thumb being charged for provocation AFTER the game finished i.e. after the bottle was thrown.

If he had been charged relating to an act before that incident Linfield could have argued that the bottle shouldn't have been thrown but it was as a result of the wee rat's actions. As it stands it will now be a case of the poor wee soul being subjected to missiles and tieing the scarf as an act of defiance against the aggressors.

27 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

The key factor in the charges is the thumb being charged for provocation AFTER the game finished i.e. after the bottle was thrown.

If he had been charged relating to an act before that incident Linfield could have argued that the bottle shouldn't have been thrown but it was as a result of the wee rat's actions. As it stands it will now be a case of the poor wee soul being subjected to missiles and tieing the scarf as an act of defiance against the aggressors.

never seen game but did the linfield fans come onto pitch after he tied the scarf, thus potentially inciting the pitch invasion and potentially worse??

4 hours ago, centenarystand said:

the Scottish media having this down as just a  ritual he does at away grounds to wind up fans

Well they should be challenged on this, he is there to play football, not wind up fans.

No wonder our country is so far behind with that sort of 'professionalism' being acceptable here.

Riddy.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Well they should be challenged on this, he is there to play football, not wind up fans.

No wonder our country is so far behind with that sort of 'professionalism' being acceptable here.

Riddy.

Back in the day there used to be a charge of Ungentlemanly conduct. This was always punished by the SFA or the Scottish League.

"Ungentlemanly conduct - an offence in many sports that violates the sport's generally accepted rules of sportsmanship and participant conduct. Examples include verbal abuse or taunting of an opponent, an excessive celebration following a scoring play, or feigning injury. The official rules of many sports include a catch-all provision whereby participants or an entire team may be penalised or otherwise sanctioned for unsportsmanlike conduct."

Tying a scarf at an opponents ground in a derby or volatile fixture is inciting crowd trouble and far worse.

1 hour ago, centenarystand said:

Back in the day there used to be a charge of Ungentlemanly conduct. This was always punished by the SFA or the Scottish League.

"Ungentlemanly conduct - an offence in many sports that violates the sport's generally accepted rules of sportsmanship and participant conduct. Examples include verbal abuse or taunting of an opponent, an excessive celebration following a scoring play, or feigning injury. The official rules of many sports include a catch-all provision whereby participants or an entire team may be penalised or otherwise sanctioned for unsportsmanlike conduct."

Tying a scarf at an opponents ground in a derby or volatile fixture is inciting crowd trouble and far worse.

:tu:

Yes mate, back in the day when we were considered a serious footballing nation and had respect from around thd globe, since we have let the fenians infiltrate all aspects of our game our standing is totally and utterly fucked.

We're talking about a guy who's a proven racist and woman beater but has never seen any real punishment cause the team he plays for  

The truth is one day, if he tries his shite again then an opposition fan might lose his temper and jump the barrier to get to him. 

The set of people refusing to point any blame at Griffiths are the same set of people who refuse to point any blame towards the Hibs fans at Hampden

15 hours ago, Falkirk bear said:

When a fuckpig says something like that mate . It's just a go away and give us piece ..

The fucking gestapo bastards in the Country are nothing but beggar apologists from the very top.Taking zeee orders from the One Police Scotland SS Commando .

Yes there are few bears as foot soldiers but without any control

In 70s and 80s it's fair to say . The scum could never get control of the force .

Under the old system . There were too many branches that were under the stations own control .Mostly non Catholic's it's fair to say .

Then they were put under pressure to be seen to be taking on woman and black cops etc in 80s

This is where the mutants seen their chance .

More Catholic police were taken on ,like never before

Where once a Glasgow cop would be 3/4 chance  a non tim

Now it's more like 3/4 chance he will be one .

And in the top positions . They are all being fast tracked nowadays at a fairly fast pace .

Cops are just fucking bastards . They love that . The get off on the power . That is why they join .Especially woman.

However now they are more than likely to be taig pig bastards .

26 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Cops are just fucking bastards . They love that . The get off on the power . That is why they join .Especially woman.

However now they are more than likely to be taig pig bastards .

Spot on. Have seen it coming for years. Have you ever seen as many short lard arsed women in the same job.:mutley: 
But!!! suppose they need someone to lift the real criminals singing TBB.

7 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Spot on. Have seen it coming for years. Have you ever seen as many short lard arsed women in the same job.:mutley: 
But!!! suppose they need someone to lift the real criminals singing TBB.

Oh yeah mate . I will give you this amazing stat

Out of a thousand cop woman . There will only be one attractive one .The rest will look like Neil Lemon ran over by a bus ;-))

52 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Oh yeah mate . I will give you this amazing stat

Out of a thousand cop woman . There will only be one attractive one .The rest will look like Neil Lemon ran over by a bus ;-))

Mate, you need to get yourself down here, the woman coppers down here are all wee crackers, actually aquainted myself with one a few years back:lol: