Orange and Blue

Ace In The Pack

113 posts in this topic

Before the new season approaches

who will be the ace in the pack?-

1Foderhingham 

2Tavenier

3Alves

4Cardoso

5Wallace 

6Jack

7Pena

8Dorrans

9Morelos 

10Herrera

11Miller

Or any other players in the squad that might suprise us?

I think Pena could be the Ace :tu:

Edited by Orange and Blue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

Before the new season approaches

who will be the ace in the pack?-

1Foderhingham 

2Tavenier

3Alves

4Cardoso

5Wallace 

6Jack

7Pena

8Dorrans

9Morelos 

10Guerra 

11Miller

Or any other players in the squad that might suprise us?

I think Pena could be the Ace :tu:

I posted elsewhere that I have heard from a present member of staff and a former player independently of each other that Pena is a donkey. I sincerely hope once he gets match fit he proves them wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Who the fuck's Guerra?

Guy's a warrior on the field. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alves looks like a genuine monster, Dorrans should be up there, Herrera I'm hoping to be a solid performer, and Pena I have a gut feeling about. 

But I'm mostly holding out for Morelos to bang in quite a number of goals once we are up and running. 

I withhold the right to retract this statement within 4 games of the season however.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Who the fuck's Guerra?

Edit :Hererra (Mexican dude).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lloyd72 said:

lol get to fuck

Hope they are wrong!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lloyd72 said:

lol get to fuck

Not saying I believe it but there's been quite a few people saying simillar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

lol get to fuck

That's what quite a few posters have been saying 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reckon Candeias might turn out decent once up to speed and settled in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Frank Harrison said:

Not saying I believe it but there's been quite a few people saying simillar

 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That's what quite a few posters have been saying 

I don't believe it tbh and besides that there's no way you can tell if a players shite or not just from seeing them in training there's loads of players notoriously shite in training but when they step on the pitch they come alive, I'm sure Lampard said Aguero was shite in training.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

 

I don't believe it tbh and besides that there's no way you can tell if a players shite or not just from seeing them in training there's loads of players notoriously shite in training but when they step on the pitch they come alive, I'm sure Lampard said Aguero was shite in training.

Heard a lot saying mark Hughes was a notoriously dreadful trainer and what a career he had.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ace in the pack for me could be the centre half pairing. Potentially our best in years.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

The ace in the pack for me could be the centre half pairing. Potentially our best in years.

That'd be ideal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Naismith 😉

Reported

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alves will be the standout. Cardozo I'm hopeful for as he will learn a lot and is already highly rated.

For the life of me, as much as I love him, I just don't want it to be Miller. We need others to take the bull by the horns in the way he does though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now