4Cardoso

5Wallace 

6Jack

7Pena

8Dorrans

9Morelos 

10Guerra 

11Miller

Or any other players in the squad that might suprise us?

I think Pena could be the Ace :tu:

I posted elsewhere that I have heard from a present member of staff and a former player independently of each other that Pena is a donkey. I sincerely hope once he gets match fit he proves them wrong. 

Alves looks like a genuine monster, Dorrans should be up there, Herrera I'm hoping to be a solid performer, and Pena I have a gut feeling about. 

But I'm mostly holding out for Morelos to bang in quite a number of goals once we are up and running. 

I withhold the right to retract this statement within 4 games of the season however.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

I posted elsewhere that I have heard from a present member of staff and a former player independently of each other that Pena is a donkey. I sincerely hope once he gets match fit he proves them wrong. 

lol get to fuck

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Frank Harrison said:

Not saying I believe it but there's been quite a few people saying simillar

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That's what quite a few posters have been saying 

I don't believe it tbh and besides that there's no way you can tell if a players shite or not just from seeing them in training there's loads of players notoriously shite in training but when they step on the pitch they come alive, I'm sure Lampard said Aguero was shite in training.

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

I don't believe it tbh and besides that there's no way you can tell if a players shite or not just from seeing them in training there's loads of players notoriously shite in training but when they step on the pitch they come alive, I'm sure Lampard said Aguero was shite in training.

Heard a lot saying mark Hughes was a notoriously dreadful trainer and what a career he had.

Alves will be the standout. Cardozo I'm hopeful for as he will learn a lot and is already highly rated.

For the life of me, as much as I love him, I just don't want it to be Miller. We need others to take the bull by the horns in the way he does though.