Senior Daily record executive targets Rangers fan over complaint

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This shows us what we are up against, snidey back stabbing. OK the guy that wrote the complaint should not have used a work email account, however what this rag is doing is nothing short of disgraceful, childlike and tbh dangerous.  

We all, as individuals,  need to be very careful how we register legitimate concerns and complaints, these fuckers will clearly stoop to any level to threaten one's livelihood. 

Statement from his boss

"Aye Jonathon, i note your complaint, i must however stress that you and your so called journalists are indeed a bunch of bigoted bastards and I in fact urged my employee to write that email as i was busy contacting your marketing department to inform them that i no longer wish to advertise in your scum rag, regards Billy the boss."

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Be funny if the guys company owner is a Bear and comes out and backs him:lol:

Even better if they use the record for advertising and decide to terminate the deal.

that would work!  withdraw advertising hit them where it hurts

Actually not surprised by this. Haven't bought it in years anyway.

However when former players, who are on the clubs payroll ,talk to this rhag its going against the message being put out to fans. Perhaps the Rangers Observer should write about this.

Just skipped through the article as I'm going to work, but it does show you what shite we are up against in this country, it is happening, seems that most cunts in this backwater country do actually hate us and as nothing is done against them it's a free for all, they don't need to hide it. If this was any other team or organisation and especially the kiddie fiddler's there would be a huge outcry of victimisation, fuck the lot of the cunts, please please give us a title soon because I can see carnage at how they will accept it.?????

Courageous journalism sending it to the guy's work. 

You'd think a s a senior newspaper editor with a mass of experience of journalism and correct use of English language would have been able to complain in a coherent, sensible fashion by communicating his point directly in a factual manner and explaining his concern.

Oops scrub that, words and phrases like "able to complain in a coherent, sensible fashion by communicating his point directly in a factual manner and explaining his concern" obviously have no part to play in today's Daily Record. 

To be honest  though, this actually saddens me rather than annoys me, what is wrong with these people in the Scottish press these days ? Seems to me they are pandering all the time to their peers who carry a similar obsessive unhealthy attitude, and to the general rabble. Independent, factual, objective journalism my arse.

Im sorry, but the guy shouldnt have used his company email. 

Reluctantly i spent a few months covering a union rep, and sat in a disciplinary hearing for a guy using company email to arrange his weekend. 

Why not just use your personal email? Its silly.

Original complainant should contact the Press complaints commission although not printed, I wonder if they look at this sort of underhand tactic. The original email complaint was against the paper and the stories written previously, they may take an interest especially with the reply email to the individuals employer.