Who do you want to Replace Pedro?

Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank De Boer should have got the job, or rather the board should have showed real ambition and went out of its way to get him. If we could have got him then it's an opportunity lost. Right it is not as easy to replace this manager; the mistake after we appointed him was not realising he was the wrong choice immediately.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

The obvious one is Derek McInnes. I'm not sure about him except he is a better manager than we have at present.

No chance mate just signed a new contract with the sheep

If you want a manager to get the best out of average and above average players then for me it's McInnes, would he win us the League? possibly but probably not until Brenda jumps ship, I do think though that after a year of McInnes we would be much closer to the tims and have a far more realistic chance of toppling them the following season.

I don't think that would be acceptable for fans though, think we would probably rather a risky venture into the unknown than knowlingly go for a man who could get us close to the tims but in the short term probably not topple them.

12 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

For me it would be King Kenny player manager or Mccleish till the end of the season.

Or maybe both as a duo.

Till the end of the season. It doesn't start for another 20 odds days ya daft cunt

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, MacBoyd said:

Till the end of the season. It doesn't start for another 20 odds days ya daft cunt

Our season started when we played progres the first time

This is ridiculous 

From best ever transfer window, to sack the manager and half the squad-  still within the same transfer window.:confused:

End of the season, give Pedro time till own team is here and last seasons players away..emm times up  :confused:

Pedro speaks so well, identified areas where we are struggling.......to he is a fud and get rid asap, a fraud, a clown.:confused:

Europe was an unprecedented disaster, Pre season has a sense of doom and gloom now .

However: 

Calibre of Players brought in  I have been impressed with.

And glad a few players have left.

Used a narrow formation today eith a diamond  ,Tried 4-4-2 in other games , Tried 4-3-3. Let them develop a style and incorporate the players. 

These things need a little time. Lets say 5 games with a first pick squad then judge 

Lets be what Dave calls supporters,  blindly follow, who is with me ???