Who do you want to Replace Pedro?

Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Is Claude Puel unrealistic?

Interesting shout. What's his actual track record like? Is he a winner. 

Pedro isn't. Warburton wasn't. McCall wasn't. This club needs a fucking iron fisted winner. 

I fear we first need rid of the useless and ridiculous 3 man panel appointing these duds. 

Guest Lloyd72
6 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Pedro isn't. Warburton wasn't. McCall wasn't. This club needs a fucking iron fisted winner. 

I fear we first need rid of the useless and ridiculous 3 man panel appointing these duds. 

Not sure mate but he was highly rated when he went to Southampton

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Please let the football start soon - this place is even more mental than normal. 

It just goes to show how bad this thread is, when BP9 is the voice of reason. 

We can't afford to sack Pedro, never mind replace him with someone who'll want his own players in.

God Almighty. I remember when Rangers managers were employed for several years before we even started to consider getting rid. At least give the Guy until Xmas, if we are sitting 5th in the table and playing shit, by all means take action.

There is no denying that the European result was a calamity, however we have to give Caixhina time to work with the squad and see how things pan out domestically over the next 6 months.

2 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Whats everyones thoughts on David Moyes.

He basically told the tims last year he'd need millions upon millions to keep them at the top of Scottish Football despite the fact they already had the best squad in Scotland fuck knows what he'd tell King we needed ?

Guest Lloyd72
43 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

IF I had to pick a realistic box office manager. I'd go Roberto Martinez

Pedro will get it right tho

Martinez is a terrible manager, how the fuck did he get the Belgium job 

6 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Martinez is a terrible manager, how the fuck did he get the Belgium job 

I rate him highly. At our level of football he would do a good job. He got that job off the back of the job he done at Everton obviously. Good good manager mate

2 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

He won Ligue 1 with Monaco in 2000; he was their gaffer when we met in the Champions League in 2000. That's his only top division title, but he was a respected coach in France for years. He done a great job with Nice before taking over Southampton, and getting to a League Cup final with them wasn't bad. 

All in all, a damn sight better than McInnes or Bazza. 

7 hours ago, DBBTB said:

The football "started" for us two weeks ago. The only reason there's none now is because we somehow managed to get horsed out of Europe by a bunch of diddies from Luxemburg.

I know but thread after thread wanting rid of our current manager ????i know RM has a record of multiple threads on same subject but this kneee jerk reaction of 'bad result' get another manager in has to stop - let's see what the man can do with his own full squad.