Who do you want to Replace Pedro?

Guest Lloyd72

8 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

Frank De Boer should have got the job, or rather the board should have showed real ambition and went out of its way to get him. If we could have got him then it's an opportunity lost. Right it is not as easy to replace this manager; the mistake after we appointed him was not realising he was the wrong choice immediately.

You need to be really gullible to think De Boer would even consider it, with our budget giving us next to no chance of competing with our rival we will only attract the desperate. De Boer is at a bigger and better job

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Not aided by the fact it is polluted with obsessed fenian bastards, place needs an enema to clear out the shite

Was thinking the same thing reading that thread, the amount of taig like behavior coming from our support is astounding at times!!

17 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

You need to be really gullible to think De Boer would even consider it, with our budget giving us next to no chance of competing with our rival we will only attract the desperate. De Boer is at a bigger and better job

My point is, why sack Warburton if we were not getting someone better? 

2 minutes ago, Uncle Fester said:

Just read a load of these comments...We deserve what we get because we as a support are ignorant backward clowns and after 50 years I'm fucking done...Worse supporters on earth a horrible bunch of entitled wankers, goodbye.

Fuck up ya rabid tarrier mess. 

11 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

My point is, why sack Warburton if we were not getting someone better? 

Agreed but they are gambling, under the current investment we won't attract a manager with a pedigree nor a reputation to lose. Personally I don't see us moving forward without serious investment 

39 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Not aided by the fact it is polluted with obsessed fenian bastards, place needs an enema to clear out the shite

You are spot on by the way siddiqi....... and it's growing day by day.

It's also fucking horrendous the way decent posters have jacked it in too because of the infestation. The place is a cowp.

3 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Agreed but they are gambling, under the current investment we won't attract a manager with a pedigree nor a reputation to lose. Personally I don't see us moving forward without serious investment 

You're right, and it means that every signing we pay money for is crucial. Going yesterday's match, I'm concerned we may have spent unwisely on a few players. Hopefully big investment will come in time though.

17 minutes ago, Uncle Fester said:

Just read a load of these comments...We deserve what we get because we as a support are ignorant backward clowns and after 50 years I'm fucking done...Worse supporters on earth a horrible bunch of entitled wankers, goodbye.

Cheery bye 

19 minutes ago, Uncle Fester said:

Uncle fester the child molester

Guest Lloyd72
6 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I rate him highly. At our level of football he would do a good job. He got that job off the back of the job he done at Everton obviously. Good good manager mate

He got sacked at Everton for being shite ? The fans couldn't wait to see him gone.

Who needs fuckin enemies when there are total, single brain-cell clowns posting shite like this?

Our first league game is nearly 3 weeks away and we have a Rangers "supporter" asking who should replace our new manager. Away an play wi yer motors ya dafty.

30 minutes ago, Uncle Fester said:

:lol:

f9d844460afeb6e3272d7817ca48eeaa--sad-goodbye-quotes-i-quit.jpg

8 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Lol 129 likes and you think you can talk to me like that?

Absolutely 

To respond regarding how many likes people have is pretty embarrassing to be honest 

The thread is nonsense - please like it I really need the attention 

48 minutes ago, Uncle Fester said:

Was only a matter of time from you ya fucking papish bastard. 

Guest Lloyd72
17 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

Absolutely 

To respond regarding how many likes people have is pretty embarrassing to be honest 

The thread is nonsense - please like it I really need the attention 

Peasant