SPFL Board Shake Up ?

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

Interesting to know who will be standing for re-election. Then taking into fact the campaign to rid the SFA of Reagan and Doncaster for incompetence. Imho, Liewell is manoeuvring to become president of the SFA, by doing so it will give him power over the rule book, punishments and who gets representation on these boards. Rangers are in danger of being the whipping boy indefinitely, as they will be isolated from these boards.

Noted .Leanne Dempster not going for re-election either

You can smell the greedy corruption from here . I hope our pussies at our club are ready .

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Our club toys with them when the directors are the targets.

1872 has so much baggage that it struggles to unite the support. Even when it makes a decent request that on SM and forums we boycott/ignore/cease links to Rhebel articles it's ignored.

Even here, quite appallingly.

Some Rangers fan's will still buy the shit rag. Some who have ST at ibrox forge career writing for it. And posting articles on here.

We really ate a dysfunctional disorganised and divided basket case of a support.

I agree that certain directors are the target and that Club1872 failed to unite the support but atm 1872 is still the Rangers fans main voice. The request from 1872 to ban the DR online will be taken on by some fans and not by others as was the case with SD, but this is where the SOS and their fans could put their voice.  It depends how far Club 1872 want to go with this ban to effect change.

Will Fans/directors who do business adverts use a different paper for their adverts?

Will the club take journalists be taken to court?

Will club/club1872 be contacting the owner and investors of the paper?

Will MP's help effect change?

Will L5 be more vigilant on negative news stories?

Will the Ex-Rangers stars stop ghost writing or giving interviews?

11 hours ago, The Mongoose said:

Doncaster, Lawwell and Maxwell, together with Aberdeen's Duncan Fraser and Alloa Athletic's Mike Mulraney

4 of them who have an agenda against us. I don't know about Mulraney but with a name like that its no hard to guess which foot he kicks with.

These sleekit cunts are up to something, the board need to be vigilant.

10 hours ago, Ace said:

Oddly, Lawell is not standing again.

Option 1 - CFC & RFC used to take a turn on the board each year & it could be a return to this.

Option 2 - Lawell is standing down just as SPFL is about to confirm that there will be no title stripping & no revisiting the LNS inquiry decision. He can now say that he wasn't a part of that decision & can make a lot of, what he knows are, empty threats & concern and can have his "hands clean" 

Given probable circumstances (something close to your 'option 2') I think it's the only thing he could do.

They have to attempt to appease the 'sevcowatch' fundamentalists who are rummaging around in their basements looking for the pitchforks in amongst the other more dubious items. Post the expected SPFL 'no more action' statement, I think we'll get a another statement from Celtic PLC, which is heavy on angry rhetoric but 'unwillingly' looks to move on.

Lawwell giving it the "a pure had to leave for sporting integrity, so a did" as he counts his seven figure renumeration with one hand and has his fingers crossed on the other.

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Noted .Leanne Dempster not going for re-election either

You can smell the greedy corruption from here . I hope our pussies at our club are ready .

Yep and it stinks. Our club needs to act now before we are isolated completely. Imho CFC want us to surrender to being second rate,They want 'to be the people', They want our titles and club history.  

Agreed. but what are our board and Club1872 doing to counteract this?  A game of chess is being played, Rangers are already in check, leaving this to go any further will result in checkmate or tipping the king and resigning to the fact they've won.

Is that you Mr Fischer?

7 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Yep and it stinks. Our club needs to act now before we are isolated completely. Imho CFC want us to surrender to being second rate,They want 'to be the people', They want our titles and club history.  

You are probably not wrong sweetheart but what is giving them such motivation .

Do they have King by the short and curly's already . I think they do you know

5 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Two parts of CFC are essentially at odds with each other.

1. The PLC want to protect the business and the envirorment they play within, ie. Scottish football.

2. The obbsessive Sevcowatch fundamentalists who dedicate more time to 'investigating' and lobbying against Rangers than they do following their team.

------------

The PLC isn't interested in our titles, the mentalists are.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

You are probably not wrong sweetheart but what is giving them such motivation .

Do they have King by the short and curly's already . I think they do you know

The only motivation I can see is the change in the political climate, which changed when they started having ex-politicians as directors. 

I agree they probably do have King by the short and curly's but I wouldn't put it past King to have something on them. I think King will resign from the board in the coming months to be replaced by AJ.

4 minutes ago, buster. said:

Two parts of CFC are essentially at odds with each other.

1. The PLC want to protect the business and the envirorment they play within, ie. Scottish football.

2. The obbsessive Sevcowatch fundamentalists who dedicate more time to 'investigating' and lobbying against Rangers than they do following their team.

------------

The PLC isn't interested in our titles, the mentalists are.

I agree, that's what happened in 2012 when they rallied their troops to boot us out of the league. This shouldn't have happened as their was no mechanism to do it, the decision was made on fanpower that could affect the plc's share prices.

11 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

How the Fuck do sellik get two places on the professional game board and until now on the SPFL board?

Same way the beast have infiltrated everything including the Media.

2 hours ago, Dougie_B said:

Lawwell stepping down is no surprise given the recent BTC decision. I smell a rhat here....I'm sure he's on side with the Res 12 lunatics and will be going for title stripping.

Call my cynical...

Call you point spot on I would think.

2 hours ago, Dougie_B said:

Lawwell stepping down is no surprise given the recent BTC decision. I smell a rhat here....I'm sure he's on side with the Res 12 lunatics and will be going for title stripping.

Call my cynical...

or maybe they have trouble ahead with the boys club scandal...

Of course CBC is and was a separate entity from the football club (aye that one:whistle:

3 hours ago, Basrah Bear said:

4 of them who have an agenda against us. I don't know about Mulraney but with a name like that its no hard to guess which foot he kicks with.

These sleekit cunts are up to something, the board need to be vigilant.

Indeed, adding media executive Murdoch MacLennan as its new chairman - whom I believe is a massive scum fan and I believe we have a very uncoincidental power shift. These rats will be going after the titles, absolutely no doubt about it. 

The only motivation I can see is the change in the political climate, which changed when they started having ex-politicians as directors. 

I agree they probably do have King by the short and curly's but I wouldn't put it past King to have something on them. I think King will resign from the board in the coming months to be replaced by AJ.

They are all part of the board that got us here and should be shot by firing squad ?

Just now, eejay the dj said:

They are all part of the board that got us here and should be shot by firing squad ?

Agreed, they were on SDM's board, they can also be voted out come AGM,but I also think it's right they clean some of the mess up they created.

6 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The lying fucker and his pals are still on the professional game board which is where all the power is. 

Yep that's how I see .They have devised a voting system that will keep the manks in powers for our lifetimes .

This other group is for shit .Us getting on ,will just appease some of the Kingalings although I'm still convinced we won't anyway.

This is just another legacy of this present board and DMs incompetence on a grand scale 6 years ago passing on our institution to Whyte 

No doubts about it .Something is going down and I'm certain we will be the fall guys with these muppets we have running the ship