A new low even for the daily record

GOAT

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: FFS. That's diabolical.

Not to mention that they're talking shite about it having been consigned to history. IRA songs throughout last season.

They're simply unable to criticise that mob without mitigating on their behalf.

'Felt compelled'. :lol:

Have you ever heard such shite? Whenever has such phraseology been used about a bunch of football supporters being cunts?

In the case of every other club they're just plain bad for doing bad things, but for the mhanks they're forced into behaving badly by the actions of others. :confused:

I like the way the article sorta makes out that the Linfield fans were singing and the GB made the banner on the spot within seconds and flew it in response - ignoring the fact that it's pre-meditated, been made before hand and smuggled into the stadium.

You'd think by now that they'd get hammered for this and a partial stadium closure or fan ban would happen but remember their high-ranking fenian friends at UEFA and in the Scottish media - they'll ensure it won't happen - as usual.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I like the way the article sorta makes out that the Linfield fans were singing and the GB made the banner on the spot within seconds and flew it in response - ignoring the fact that it's pre-meditated, been made before hand and smuggled into the stadium.

You'd think by now that they'd get hammered for this and a partial stadium closure or fan ban would happen but remember their high-ranking fenian friends at UEFA and in the Scottish media - they'll ensure it won't happen - as usual.

I was about to say that about the premeditation. Record is like a comic book now. Really is a joke

8 minutes ago, GOAT said:

It seems it's linfields fault that the mhanky mhob decided to display IRA banners....

IMG_7291.PNG

So because linfield fans sang the songs then tarriers replied with banners ?.... lucky they had them handy then:lol:.... even when they absolutely have to admit they are in the wrong.... still have to try and deflect the blame on to someone else .... fucking scummy cunts the lot of them this countries fucked since we started giving taigs proper jobs....they were treated as 2nd class citizens because they FUCKING ARE! Cunts......

11 minutes ago, Inigo said:

'Felt compelled'. :lol:

Have you ever heard such shite? Whenever has such phraseology been used about a bunch of football supporters being cunts?

In the case of every other club they're just plain bad for doing bad things, but for the mhanks they're forced into behaving badly by the actions of others. :confused:

It is so fucking ridiculous you can only :lol:

19 minutes ago, GOAT said:

It seems it's linfields fault that the mhanky mhob decided to display IRA banners....

IMG_7291.PNG

Just so's we know, it was Gordon Waddell that wrote that btw.

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I know,that was along the lines of what i was going to say:tu:  fkin joke of a rag.

27 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

"smuggled into the stadium' ????

Smuggled past who? probably paraded past the police, stewards and officials on the way in more like