A new low even for the daily record

GOAT

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, paisleyroad said:

"smuggled into the stadium' ????

Smuggled past who? probably paraded past the police, stewards and officials on the way in more like

They cunts get the fucking run of the place. I could be wrong but I'm sure they get to take their flags and banners into the stadium early, store them there and sometimes even make them there.

Celtic FC are complicit in this too. They had their chance to kill this cancer off several times when the group was on it's knee's but shat it and kept allowing them back. Celtic and the provo's literally fund them with donations and favours to keep them going.

Celtic FC if it's not a club steeped in child abuse, hypocrisy and faux outrage/offended it's promoting anti-British terrorism. Make no mistake. 

8 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Just so's we know, it was Gordon Waddell that wrote that btw.

Doesn't surprise me. Clocked that Rangers hating wank years ago.

Scummy bastards get away with absolutely anything. Fines every year, hanging effigies, banners with Provo lyrics, and this sort of shite. I even seen a couple of cunts in balaclavas emerging from the crowd and doing mock gun salutes on the telly one time. Yet Rangers are the club with the problem according to all these mugs.

I'm absolutely sick of the double standards and easy ride that lot gets. They even praise the fuckers all the time and spin that old firm history story with us being portrayed as some sort of evil oppressor club. 

Its hilarious really but becomes a pain when the press propagate their myths and our club gets tarnished. We need to start going after the media with lawyers or calling out cunts like Speirs and this mug for spinning the victim line. The cunts are vile for ffs. They even support other terrorist mobs like the Palistinians that have fuck all to do with them.

What's all the more rediculous is the individuals who have created these banners and flags who hold them up and sing these songs are by the absolute vast majority if not all of them Scottish, British and have absolutely no ties the Ireland or real republicanism they have no family involved or brought up in the type of environment created in the 60s and 70s or even back to the Irish rebellion. They are seeking for a cause to join something to be a part of something to make them feel involved when in reality it's got nothing to do with them whatsoever?.....it's madness. In particular the younger members of their support who would struggle to count two buses never mind give you an indepth knowledge of the history of the "Irish struggle" as they like to call it. Once again for me it comes down to 2 major factors bigoted parenting and very poor education system that implant in their minds this sense of connection to Ireland  because in the catholic education system in Scotland they teach "Irish history" well their edited version of it .... when no other non denomination schools do?... a prime example of one set of standards and views for Catholics and an other for the rest of the countries kids .... we will never see real peace and respect between people while their twisted education. system is still involved and while their parents continue to misinform their children of this warped sense of history and bigotry . This is why they keep the agenda of portraying protestants and unionists  they way they do to deflect from the real devil and evil surrounding this divide which is their church and it's corruption.... maybe just maybe I may be lucky to see the destruction of that church but evil always seems to find away of surviving it seems...

A couldn't give a fuck what they do over at that shithole. And I don't get any Scottish newspapers now so only go on what I read on here, but fer fuck sake they are constantly making excuses for these bitter bastards, it's about time eufa actually did something and shut down there stand or something. No matter what or how much shit that mob put up it is always someone's or somebody's fault but there's, the poor downtrodden suppressed taigy iroish kafflik, aye fucking rite it is, cunts are getting away with everything in this cesspit country now.

2 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

A couldn't give a fuck what they do over at that shithole. And I don't get any Scottish newspapers now so only go on what I read on here, but fer fuck sake they are constantly making excuses for these bitter bastards, it's about time eufa actually did something and shut down there stand or something. No matter what or how much shit that mob put up it is always someone's or somebody's fault but there's, the poor downtrodden suppressed taigy iroish kafflik, aye fucking rite it is, cunts are getting away with everything in this cesspit country now.

For someone that says they don't give a fuck what they do over at Parkhead, you seem to care by the time you finish typing your post. 

So............these Fenian bastards knew before they left their houses that the Linfield songs were gonny incite them intae flying these flags? ?

Dae they just happen tae have a flag in their pocket that gets pulled oot when somebody upsets them?

Fuckin idiocy fae whoever wrote that.

8 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Doesn't surprise me. Clocked that Rangers hating wank years ago.

Scummy bastards get away with absolutely anything. Fines every year, hanging effigies, banners with Provo lyrics, and this sort of shite. I even seen a couple of cunts in balaclavas emerging from the crowd and doing mock gun salutes on the telly one time. Yet Rangers are the club with the problem according to all these mugs.

I'm absolutely sick of the double standards and easy ride that lot gets. They even praise the fuckers all the time and spin that old firm history story with us being portrayed as some sort of evil oppressor club. 

Its hilarious really but becomes a pain when the press propagate their myths and our club gets tarnished. We need to start going after the media with lawyers or calling out cunts like Speirs and this mug for spinning the victim line. The cunts are vile for ffs. They even support other terrorist mobs like the Palistinians that have fuck all to do with them.

and I get a warning from inspector plod for singing in condemnation of a murdering *ra scum terrorist bastard. Yet they get away with glorifying these cunts every week. I am defo living on the wrong planet. Scotland and the law is turned on it's head to accomodate these malcontent bastards.

So that's the Jews, the English, Orangemen, and the Ulster Scots been targeted and abused by the reptiles. Yet we're told they are a beacon for all that is good. The cunts have a history of prejudice, xenophobia, and sectarianism that would shame the devil. Yet according to the media the poor souls are the victims.

This country needs to face the truth and deal with these cunts from the family to the schools and church right into that club. It's a network of fucking ideological depravity. Time politicians and the press grew some balls and dealt with these shameless ignorant scumbags. 

18 minutes ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

What's all the more rediculous is the individuals who have created these banners and flags who hold them up and sing these songs are by the absolute vast majority if not all of them Scottish, British and have absolutely no ties the Ireland or real republicanism they have no family involved or brought up in the type of environment created in the 60s and 70s or even back to the Irish rebellion. They are seeking for a cause to join something to be a part of something to make them feel involved when in reality it's got nothing to do with them whatsoever?.....it's madness. In particular the younger members of their support who would struggle to count two buses never mind give you an indepth knowledge of the history of the "Irish struggle" as they like to call it. Once again for me it comes down to 2 major factors bigoted parenting and very poor education system that implant in their minds this sense of connection to Ireland  because in the catholic education system in Scotland they teach "Irish history" well their edited version of it .... when no other non denomination schools do?... a prime example of one set of standards and views for Catholics and an other for the rest of the countries kids .... we will never see real peace and respect between people while their twisted education. system is still involved and while their parents continue to misinform their children of this warped sense of history and bigotry . This is why they keep the agenda of portraying protestants and unionists  they way they do to deflect from the real devil and evil surrounding this divide which is their church and it's corruption.... maybe just maybe I may be lucky to see the destruction of that church but evil always seems to find away of surviving it seems...

I wouldn't mind saving that and using it for a rainy day mate?

1 minute ago, William McBeath said:

So that's the Jews, the English, Orangemen, and the Ulster Scots been targeted and abused by the reptiles. Yet we're told they are a beacon for all that is good. The cunts have a history of prejudice, xenophobia, and sectarianism that would shame the devil. Yet according to the media the poor souls are the victims.

This country needs to face the truth and deal with these cunts from the family to the schools and church right into that club. It's a network of fucking ideological depravity. Time politicians and the press grew some balls and dealt with these shameless ignorant scumbags. 

One club welcome to all ... unless your a unionist, Englishman, Ulsterman, orangeman, Jew, Tory, Israeli, American or Protestant.

and we're the bigots (copyright Scottish media/politicians)

Mate and his wife were across from Canada and attended a couple of away games with me. They had a perfectly appropriate but sizable Canadian Rangers Supporters Club Banner with them at the Partick Thistle and St Johnstone game. At Firhill we were asked to hold the banner up before entering the turnstile by the police/stewards and to display it to CCTV cameras. This allowed assessors in the control room to vet the flag before allowing us to enter. Got the go ahead at Firhill.

Same procedure  was followed at the St Johnstone game and all seemed well with the banner, as far as its suitability until they decided that it had to have a fire safety badge on it like you have with furniture etc. Needless to say it didn't have this and we were advised that we could not take it in. Heavy scrutiny for such an inoffensive banner yet the one that appeared tonight gets through and is openly displayed.

Something far wrong with the level of scrutiny, ironic in this day and age that a terrorist group flag is being flown when we are in the throes of major events being targeted by other extremists.

So much is being made about heightened levels of security with checks being carried out before people enter stadia or large gatherings, yet we get this report and a pathetic reference to explain why it was unfurled. 

Next time it may not be a banner hidden on someone with extremist tendencies and how some of these reporters will live with themselves, over this type of reporting, I have no idea. 

Fuck sakes Linfield. Why did you have to bring out the worst in them. They were behaving so well :lol:

Mind you were wee and your maw would smack yer arse coz you "made" your wee brother angry by winding him up?

Thats exactly what this is. Treating Celtic like a wee innocent brother who were wound up and got angry by the horrible older brother. Pathetic mutant bastards.

Hope they get Legia Warsaw at some point.

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

It seems it's linfields fault that the mhanky mhob decided to display IRA banners....

IMG_7291.PNG

That report blows Waddell's credibility completely out of the water (if he ever had any to begin with).

I can't get over the last sentence - quite unbelievable.  It shows that, come what may, he and his mhedia cronies had a preset narrative that they were going to adopt in their coverage of this tie.