A new low even for the daily record

GOAT

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, GOAT said:

It seems it's linfields fault that the mhanky mhob decided to display IRA banners....

IMG_7291.PNG

Please excuse my ignorance on this subject but why are politicians allowing these 'terror banners'? Are these types of banners not included in anti terror laws? I think if someone held a ISIS supporting banner in a football stadium they'd be arrested.Ā 

The filth media in this country are so pro Celtic they don't even attempt to hide it anymore.

Where is the moral indignation from the likes of Spiers and BBC shortbread? Apparently holding up a banner glorifying a terrorist group that have killed over 1800 men,women and children is no big deal in modern day Scotland.

Hopefull UEFA act on this and shut part of the ground down forĀ future games.

9 minutes ago, Alves70 said:

The filth media in this country are so pro Celtic they don't even attempt to hide it anymore.

Where is the moral indignation from the likes of Spiers and BBC shortbread? Apparently holding up a banner glorifying a terrorist group that have killed over 1800 men,women and children is no big deal in modern day Scotland.

Hopefull UEFA act on this and shut part of the ground down forĀ future games.

Do UEFA know these types of banners are 'terrorist supporting banners'? If so what was their response?

1 minute ago, coopsleftboot said:

Now now, that'll only get us into trouble.

Alternatively, if there was a banner proclaiming "Hello, Hello...", I'm sure that would be fine.

We should bring out a big massive banner at the piggery. Ā "Up to our knees in the stuff". Ā I'm sure it will only be because they bastards made us do it.Ā 

It's a sad day when we have to rely on a Northern Irish football team's PR department to do the work we should have been doing for years.

The DR has been fucking scandalous for years, but this rips the arse right out of it.

Hopefully, Linfield release another statement.Ā :duh:

Ā 

6 hours ago, Blue Blooded said:

I have to admit, although I despise the Record and the Sun these days, I am not convinced about the motive of the piece. Yes, it tries to lay some blame at the door of Linfield, but it seems to me to be a thinly veiled attack on Celtic fans.Ā 
The last thing any newspaper wants to do is alienate either side of the Old Firm, so they are always loathe to outright condemn either team, but for me, this is them having a go at Celtic, but trying to make it look like a neutral piece.

Ā 

How can you actually justifyĀ that! All the lies over the years ( rangers fans stopping the police getting into hampden etc) the list is endless!.

ive came to two conclusions about you bud, your either seriously deluleded , or a dirty taig? My money's on the latter...

So to recap last night for any yoofa officials

1 Ā pro terrorist banners and singing

2 political flags (starry plough)

3 sectarian singing (soon there'll be no Protestants at all)

4 racist singing (go on home)

Interesting little charge sheet there,just kick them out the tournament before your sponsors feel they can't be associated with it

18 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

Interesting little charge sheet there,just kick them out the tournament before your sponsors feel they can't be associated with it

I'm sure FARE will raise a complaint with UEFA for each of the points raised above...

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Or maybe not!

22 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

It's a sad day when we have to rely on a Northern Irish football team's PR department to do the work we should have been doing for years.

The DR has been fucking scandalous for years, but this rips the arse right out of it.

Hopefully, Linfield release another statement.Ā :duh:

Ā 

we were/are still in bed with this utter shite stain of a joke of a rhag.

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

That right - just laugh - it's the only response it deserves!!Ā :Scotland:

At the paper report for sure.

I do expect UEFA to do their duty and deal with the situation. It will be interesting to see what they do about blatant sectarianism and support for a terrorist organisation.Ā :unsure:

What it proves beyond doubt is that this is not just a Rangers thing with the Dr, it is a complete campaign against what the majority would see as the PUL community.Ā 

I will be honest and say that I used to hate that line of thinking and phraseology but I cannot see any other reason for it any more.

37 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

Thank fuck they didn't throw paper balls as well imagine the outrage.Ā 

16 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Thank fuck they didn't throw paper balls as well imagine the outrage.Ā 

Mate, I think we all know that our fans were compelled to throw those paper balls due to the vocal support from the 14 Progres fans inside the stadium.