A new low even for the daily record

GOAT

On 2017-7-22 at 1:50 PM, The Dude said:

So...I spoke to them yesterday and they aren't using it (for now) as there's stuff going on in the background over the whole sorry mess so have decided it'd be best not to publish it immediately although they agreed with much of what I've written and brought up on the phone to them. Given some of the stuff I've had sent to me over the last week (threats against me, my address & phone number being posted online and the like) I can see their point in not using it right away. They asked me to instead stick something else together instead, which is the one you mentioned about Lawwell, however, I'm a man of my word so have posted the full blog that was sent below. As I've said it's nothing groundbreaking and I'm sure many will completely disagree with my views but, as much of a cop-out as it might sound to some, that's all these blogs ever are; my opinion on whatever it is that's going on.

:tu:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 21/07/2017 at 3:18 PM, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Pointless having a contact address for tweets and emails if you don't get a response to the issue raised.Whats the point of having a SLO that doesn't laiase back.Sent mine on the 11th July and still no acknowledgement.Wonder how many are in the same boat but that's probably another thread on its own!!!

In fairness as I posted this on the thread will update the following as received this today

Hi 

I can confirm that the club is aware that there is a requirement to update the Ticket Office facilities.

I personally will be looking for detailed feedback into the ticket office customer experience and feeding that into the club.

Thank you for the email

Regards

Greg Marshall
Supporters Liaison Officer
Tel: 0141 580 8670
Email: mailto:gregmarshall@rangers.co.uk

Suppose it's a standard reply and can only wait and see if there are any improvements but at least the email has been acknowledged.