Sheep fans ambushed in Bosnia..

Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Well done McInnes, the manager we should have had.

In my opinion would have been a great appointment but certainly not sexy or exciting however financially i think it was never going to happen . 

However We are where we are so we just need Pedro to start the season properly , prove himself the right appointment now and show the board got decision correct .

6 minutes ago, scouseblue said:

In my opinion would have been a great appointment but certainly not sexy or exciting however financially i think it was never going to happen . 

However We are where we are so we just need Pedro to start the season properly , prove himself the right appointment now and show the board got decision correct .

Well if McInnes can take the sheep forward in Europe he must be the favourite should Pedro fail.

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Well if McInnes can take the sheep forward in Europe he must be the favourite should Pedro fail.

I would think he should be but the contract situation was expensive & complicated  before his new deal , not convinced it's doable to be honest . 

10 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Still get the "pyoor bottled against celtic" mob screaming against him every time he was linked. Pedro should be long gone now , we missed the boat with McInnes.

Did anyone actually watch that game tonight? Aberdeen were absolutely awful. I didn't no Stewart was playing until he missed an open goal, blazed it well over and then the keeper should have saved his goal. That team were absolutely awful as well, their big defender just ran about trying to kill cunts. It was genuinely one of the worst games of football I've watched, even the commentators were going on about how bad the quality was. 

Yet reading the comments in here you'd think they'd just scudded a good team. But the reality is they beat a team they should be beating. Stewart was actually horrendous, all he can do is cut in on his left foot and he's very predictable. GMS is a shrewd signing and Christie is their best player by a mile. Another thing I'd say is McLean is garbage, definitely not worth anything over £500k

Relax about Aberdeen, guys, their defensive errors will be punished by better teams 

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

Did anyone actually watch that game tonight? Aberdeen were absolutely awful. I didn't no Stewart was playing until he missed an open goal, blazed it well over and then the keeper should have saved his goal. That team were absolutely awful as well, their big defender just ran about trying to kill cunts. It was genuinely one of the worst games of football I've watched, even the commentators were going on about how bad the quality was. 

Yet reading the comments in here you'd think they'd just scudded a good team. But the reality is they beat a team they should be beating. Stewart was actually horrendous, all he can do is cut in on his left foot and he's very predictable. GMS is a shrewd signing and Christie is their best player by a mile. Another thing I'd say is McLean is garbage, definitely not worth anything over £500k

Relax about Aberdeen, guys, their defensive errors will be punished by better teams 

Fuck going out your way to watch Aberdeen - never even knew it was on tele, in all honesty.

They may have been awful, but they're still in Europe.

2 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Because we were absolutely world beaters against the 4th best team in Luxembourg. Hate to say it, but Aberdeen showed a lot more up front, and in fitness in the 2nd half than we did in two legs against Niederkorn. It's not looking good for us, we all know it - but there is an obvious state of denial at the moment - probably because we haven't seen the team play in a couple of weeks. My opinion is that we will totally garbage in the upcoming friendlies , and the pressure will build on a manager that shouldn't be here.

5 hours ago, DBBTB said:

They win tonight and all the comments on their Facebook pages are full of talk about Ryan Jack, Caixinha and Rangers. What a bunch of obsessed, no mark cunts. :lol: 

That and celtic fans congratulating them for the win. Embarrassing.