Sheep fans ambushed in Bosnia..

Guest Lloyd72

7 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Did anyone actually watch that game tonight? Aberdeen were absolutely awful. I didn't no Stewart was playing until he missed an open goal, blazed it well over and then the keeper should have saved his goal. That team were absolutely awful as well, their big defender just ran about trying to kill cunts. It was genuinely one of the worst games of football I've watched, even the commentators were going on about how bad the quality was. 

Yet reading the comments in here you'd think they'd just scudded a good team. But the reality is they beat a team they should be beating. Stewart was actually horrendous, all he can do is cut in on his left foot and he's very predictable. GMS is a shrewd signing and Christie is their best player by a mile. Another thing I'd say is McLean is garbage, definitely not worth anything over £500k

Relax about Aberdeen, guys, their defensive errors will be punished by better teams 

Christie looks a player.  He was the difference.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Because we were absolutely world beaters against the 4th best team in Luxembourg. Hate to say it, but Aberdeen showed a lot more up front, and in fitness in the 2nd half than we did in two legs against Niederkorn. It's not looking good for us, we all know it - but there is an obvious state of denial at the moment - probably because we haven't seen the team play in a couple of weeks. My opinion is that we will totally garbage in the upcoming friendlies , and the pressure will build on a manager that shouldn't be here.

Even if we play well, we are playing two teams who could quite easily knock a few past us, which will as you say, put pressure on pedro before the league has even kicked off.

We have had plenty of time to get a settled team on the park and it doesn't look like Pedro has done this .

There are no excuses now . I honestly think we will take some hidings this season .

We are still left with the bones of the pitiful squad from last season. That is a depressing thought.

It truly is

29 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

You have to wonder what the sheep fans, who have family in the armed forces, think of this new love-in they have with the beggars.

Their hatred of all things Rangers is much stronger than anything else.

I'm in Aberdeen for the weekend and I've just seen Fraser Fyvie in the gym (he's training with Aberdeen at the moment) and the first thing some other sheepshagger on the treadmill next to him asked when he realised it was him have you all been winding 'Jacko' up after last night. No mention of the  game or how good of a result it was, straight in there with talk about a Rangers player. I fucking hate Aberdeen and Aberdeen supporters :lol:

20 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I'm in Aberdeen for the weekend and I've just seen Fraser Fyvie in the gym (he's training with Aberdeen at the moment) and the first thing some other sheepshagger on the treadmill next to him asked when he realised it was him have you all been winding 'Jacko' up after last night. No mention of the  game or how good of a result it was, straight in there with talk about a Rangers player. I fucking hate Aberdeen and Aberdeen supporters :lol:

I'd love it if Jack scores against them or puts in a man of the match performance when we first play up there this season. 

On 20/07/2017 at 1:23 PM, theweebluenose said:

Furryboots waur yon famous ASC?

Get it roon them!

They've been skelped aboot in Groningen, Maribor and now Mostar. Not doing to well are they?

Funny given they seem to hang onto some sort of idea that they can handle themselves based on a casual scene from 20 years ago :sarcasm:

On 2017-7-21 at 2:47 AM, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Because we were absolutely world beaters against the 4th best team in Luxembourg. Hate to say it, but Aberdeen showed a lot more up front, and in fitness in the 2nd half than we did in two legs against Niederkorn. It's not looking good for us, we all know it - but there is an obvious state of denial at the moment - probably because we haven't seen the team play in a couple of weeks. My opinion is that we will totally garbage in the upcoming friendlies , and the pressure will build on a manager that shouldn't be here.

You were saying?

On 7/20/2017 at 10:57 PM, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Still get the "pyoor bottled against celtic" mob screaming against him every time he was linked. Pedro should be long gone now , we missed the boat with McInnes.

So you'd be happy to bring in a manager who has a shocking record against the tims - the team we are aiming to challenge?

I find it strange that people are so quick to dismiss his record of defeats against they cunts as if it doesn't matter. 

3 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

So you'd be happy to bring in a manager who has a shocking record against the tims - the team we are aiming to challenge?

I find it strange that people are so quick to dismiss his record of defeats against they cunts as if it doesn't matter. 

I don't think his record against them, as Aberdeen manager, does matter a great deal. The sheep have always been terrible against them, it's in their DNA due to their hatred of us. The fact that his sheep team bested us in every competition we entered last season, with vastly inferior resources, matters a lot more imo.

40 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I don't think his record against them, as Aberdeen manager, does matter a great deal. The sheep have always been terrible against them, it's in their DNA due to their hatred of us. The fact that his sheep team bested us in every competition we entered last season, with vastly inferior resources, matters a lot more imo.

You're right, looking at the difference in squads and budget, I wouldn't have expected Aberdeen to beat them last season. So what makes people think he'd do anything spectacular here, given we also have a poorer squad and budget than the tarriers?

24 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

You're right, looking at the difference in squads and budget, I wouldn't have expected Aberdeen to beat them last season. So what makes people think he'd do anything spectacular here, given we also have a poorer squad and budget than the tarriers?

The fact that he'd have a better squad, bigger budget, better facilities and be in charge of a club that actually knows how to (and wants to) beat the tarriers.

16 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

The fact that he'd have a better squad, bigger budget, better facilities and be in charge of a club that actually knows how to (and wants to) beat the tarriers.

All ifs and buts. Winning a league cup final on penalties aside, he's achieved next to nothing in his managerial career. He's no more qualified to be our manager than Caixinha is. 

4 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Let's be fair here, we were all behind him in the run up to the Niederkorn game. However, that result was so bad, as stated on R5 as the worst British result in Europe in recent memory. Fans are entitled to really critise Pedro, and I still think he is one really bad result away from the P45.

McInnes, for his resources, has done really well. I doubt that MW and Pedro could deliver the same results with that budget. Whether you like it or not, and it seems the latter for you, McInnes will be in the frame IF we are seeking out a manager in the near future.

6 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

All ifs and buts. Winning a league cup final on penalties aside, he's achieved next to nothing in his managerial career. He's no more qualified to be our manager than Caixinha is. 

There's literally not a single if or but in my post.

6 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Let's be fair here, we were all behind him in the run up to the Niederkorn game. However, that result was so bad, as stated on R5 as the worst British result in Europe in recent memory. Fans are entitled to really critise Pedro, and I still think he is one really bad result away from the P45.

McInnes, for his resources, has done really well. I doubt that MW and Pedro could deliver the same results with that budget. Whether you like it or not, and it seems the latter for you, McInnes will be in the frame IF we are seeking out a manager in the near future.

This is just my opinion, but I believe we need to be aiming higher than a run of the mill SPFL manager who's best achievement is being best of the rest in the Scottish Premiership. I also believe there wouldn't half the clamouring to bring him in if he wasn't one of our former players. 

5 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

There's literally not a single if or but in my post.

You literally know what I meant. 

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

This is just my opinion, but I believe we need to be aiming higher than a run of the mill SPFL manager who's best achievement is being best of the rest in the Scottish Premiership. I also believe there wouldn't half the clamouring to bring him in if he wasn't one of our former players. 

You literally know what I meant. 

I literally don't. Everything I said is provably, factually correct.