McKay - "I wasn't being treated the way any human should be treated"

Gaz52

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Being shite doesn't mean he doesn't want to be here.

You could look at distance covered for example and equate that to effort, and if there was a significant drop off in that then surmise the lack of effort was because he didn't want to be here. 

I take all of these 'Auchenhowie sources' with a pinch of salt, as I can't possibly see why we'd make McKay one of our highest earners. 

15 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

You could look at distance covered for example and equate that to effort, and if there was a significant drop off in that then surmise the lack of effort was because he didn't want to be here. 

I take all of these 'Auchenhowie sources' with a pinch of salt, as I can't possibly see why we'd make McKay one of our highest earners. 

Exactly "Auchenhowie source" could literally mean a wee 55 year old man called Roy that's manned the gatehouse at Auchenhowie on minimum wage for the past 10-years 

A spineless no mark valued at paltry half a mil ffs, holding our Club to ransom over a new deal?! Just reflects the mentality of a few in here! 

Now get him to fuck and his name never to be seen again and a wip roon for the thumb suckers and get them a giant fuck off dummy they can all sook oan and they can all greet fur their wee shitebag Barry and and the even bigger shitebag Andy together and mull over those fucking great time times they gave us. NOT!

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Exactly "Auchenhowie source" could literally mean a wee 55 year old man called Roy that's manned the gatehouse at Auchenhowie on minimum wage for the past 10-years 

Or it could just be made up nonsense from desperate journos.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

A spineless no mark valued at paltry half a mil ffs, holding our Club to ransom over a new deal?! Just reflects the mentality of a few in here! 

Now get him to fuck and his name never to be seen again and a wip roon for the thumb suckers and get them a giant fuck off dummy they can all sook oan and they can all greet fur their wee shitebag Barry and and the even bigger shitebag Andy together and mull over those fucking great time times they gave us. NOT!

Assuming you mean Halliday? Fuck knows why he's still getting it tight. 

Lived the dream, and quickly moved on when no longer required. 

Talent was there, for whatever reason he never produced it anywhere near enough to warrant staying at Ibrox, that and the fact he is a total coward on the pitch, any game he got clattered early on he hid like fuck and wasn't interested. 

Wont be missed for me and is nailed on to end up at Killie or Motherwell once he gets found out down south. 

5 hours ago, dougie76 said:

Of course he wanted to leave ffs:lol:

4 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

2 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Knocking back a huge pay rise to stay does and that was before Pedro was manager.

I never said he never wanted to leave.

It's like saying looking at Halliday's or Wallace's stats, they don't want to be here, just because they're not very good.

4 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Assuming you mean Halliday? Fuck knows why he's still getting it tight. 

Lived the dream, and quickly moved on when no longer required. 

Between the two of them, they shouldn't be getting mention. Fuck it's like they were icons. I don't mind reading about our heroes and legends or even the worst in our history just for the crack, but these two are not worth worth writing anything about.

The daily rhabid can't help themselves in getting this story out and it shows what kind of worst cunt McKay is in giving them that guff. Never a Rangers player.

The MW era is over, with it ending in chaos. We have moved on and have much bigger fish to fry.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I never said he never wanted to leave.

It's like saying looking at Halliday's or Wallace's stats, they don't want to be here, just because they're not very good.

Data is good for one thing.....trends and for that it's done over time.

So if McKay covered X km during training on average the. It drops to X/2 km then that's a clear indicator that something has changed.

If you just take the X figure on its own it means nothing unless comparing to other players of a similar position either at the club or elsewhere or as I said against their own performance over time.

i would seriously not be surprised if Warburton or mcparland didn't have any contact since joining forest with McKay's agent. We've seen how underhand they were so probably mentioned they were interested then boom, McKay wants more from the contract offer or he's off where he can join Warburton again and get a huge hike in salary.

If true , it looks like the choice was his whether to be one of the highest players in the team or go . I'm not sure what he calls inhumanely , but I hope it's not because he's had to train with the youths .

Makes sense to me to concentrate on the players that are in PC's plans and have the rest train elsewhere . I'm sure if he'd signed , and they obviously wanted him to by offering such terms , then he'd have been back in there .

9 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Surely it's obvious the wee kent didn't want to be here. So why does he not just gtf quietly without suggesting management disharmony & risk damaging morale.

Because he is a raging taig minded little runt. Dodged a bullet paying that malcontent wages.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Because he is a raging taig minded little runt. Dodged a bullet paying that malcontent wages.

Was he gloating on twitter when we got beat by Progres or is that fake news ?

Players often get treated extremely badly by clubs in situations such as this so I have no doubt whatsoever that there is some truth in what Barrie has said. I've no doubt too that he will not have always been the model professional. As I'm not privy to the rights and wrongs I'll not comment any further except to wish the lad well.

10 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

His quote for me sums up a lot of what is wrong with a lot of modern day players mind set.

It's not just modern day footballers its society as a whole......fucking entitled millennial shitebags.

I swear if we ever went to war again where conscription was taking place we'd better get buying our German phrases books bought pronto.

Fucking state of the next generation makes you shudder.