McKay - "I wasn't being treated the way any human should be treated"

Gaz52

6 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Good player, who we signed at a young age and developed, still wanted to play for us but got treated like a bit of shite off our current manager so Dalcio could get a game over him

Just let that sink in

This along with many other things, the main one being the Progres result, should signal the end for Caixinha here, he's clueless.

I take it you're not a big fan of Pedro? 

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gaffer has many problems just now, but how he treated someone that proved not to have the heart for it isn't one of them in my eyes.

If he'd shown some guts on the pitch then maybe he wouldn't have found himself frozen out. Maybe he needs to learn how to earn things in life.

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

Everyone is quick to jump on McKay, saying he's full of shite, aye he's being a bit extreme with his quotes... But clearly Caixinha is having problems with player morale considering that's two players that's now complained about him and when the team are on the park they don't play for him at all. He's out of his depth and needs kicked out before more harm is done.

I agree with every word you've just said, that's nothing like what you said before though.

2 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Everyone is quick to jump on McKay, saying he's full of shite, aye he's being a bit extreme with his quotes... But clearly Caixinha is having problems with player morale considering that's two players that's now complained about him and when the team are on the park they don't play for him at all. He's out of his depth and needs kicked out before more harm is done.

Pedro was the reason he didn't sign a new contract then? Who else has complained?

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

and when the team are on the park they don't play for him at al

How about playing for us then? He had loads of support from the stands until he took to hiding for large parts of each game. Pedro played him, gave him his chance, he chose to not take it.

It is a big step in my career," he said. "Obviously I've spent all my time up in Scotland, so it is kind of coming out my comfort zone and it's just good to be here and good to be playing." This is where what he says doesn't really add up, or perhaps the new manager realised he was in just too much of a "comfort zone!. As far as being a "step up", no it's not; playing for his new club might be a better league overall, but going there from Rangers is no step up.

He's a butt-hurt wee fanny. 

I've go no issues with Pedro making clear the duds aren't required. In fact, it's one of the few traits I actually like about him if not much else.

It's a pretty effective way of getting the surplus out the door. We aren't torturing them, starving them, threatening them. They are our employee's who are still getting paid handsomely and using our facilities to keep in shape until they find another club.

The only thing that could come into play is it might put potential new signings off joining in the first place but since Pedro has said on record more than once that everyone that's signed has been his first choice there can't be an issue there.

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

It is a big step in my career," he said. "Obviously I've spent all my time up in Scotland, so it is kind of coming out my comfort zone and it's just good to be here and good to be playing." This is where what he says doesn't really add up, or perhaps the new manager realised he was in just too much of a "comfort zone!. As far as being a "step up", no it's not; playing for his new club might be a better league overall, but going there from Rangers is no step up.

Yep. Translate as 'wasn't pushing myself' or 'wasn't giving my all'.

Which has been obvious for months upon months. And he's surprised the manager didn't take that very well?

McKay wasn't going to sign a new contract (and we knew that when Warburton was here so we had to punt him when we did to maximise his dwindling value) so how he is treated after that isn't a concern of mine.

I don't see how this one can realistically be used to criticise Caixinha. I agree the jury is still out on him and he needs to produce the goods immediately but given the piss poor attitude and performances of the set of players he inherited, if I discovered he was actually breaching their human rights Guantanamo style I'd be cheering him on.

Good player but didn't perform well enough last season but you can say that about the whole team.

Pedro is struggling already and that's not down to Mackay or anything he say's it's down to how poor he's had the team performing so far, you can't hide at Rangers whether player or Manager.

10 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Good player, who we signed at a young age and developed, still wanted to play for us but got treated like a bit of shite off our current manager so Dalcio could get a game over him

Just let that sink in

This along with many other things, the main one being the Progres result, should signal the end for Caixinha here, he's clueless.

So why didn't he sign the contract he was offered? That had fuck all to do with Pedro. He didn't want to play for us - he wanted a significantly improved contract, despite doing fuck all to warrant it. And he called the club's bluff by going to the press about it. 

McKay wasn't being treated unfairly, and his comments just reinforce that he's got a sense of entitlement that his career performances don't warrant. 

McKay not wanting to play under Pedro is absolutely not a nail in his coffin. Especially as McKay only turned up once in a blue moon. 

4 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

where you getting that from? whose complained? how do you know there is poor morale?

so you think the guys he has went out and bought and put some faith in, provided them with a decent income and brought them to the biggest club they will/have ever play for (excluding Bruno) are actually going out their way to play shite for him?

Is that what you are actually saying? 

2 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

So why didn't he sign the contract he was offered? That had fuck all to do with Pedro. He didn't want to play for us - he wanted a significantly improved contract, despite doing fuck all to warrant it. And he called the club's bluff by going to the press about it. 

McKay wasn't being treated unfairly, and his comments just reinforce that he's got a sense of entitlement that his career performances don't warrant. 

McKay not wanting to play under Pedro is absolutely not a nail in his coffin. Especially as McKay only turned up once in a blue moon. 

:tu:

12 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

New boss decides he's only going to focus on players who want to be here for the fight with the right attitude

Then signs a guy to play in his place who looks an even bigger shitebag, that Dalcio has shat out a few tackles so far that McKay would have been slated for.

Really beginning to think Pedro is totally clueless after initially liking the fact he let the duds know they were duds.

He keeps selecting Waghorn so must not see him as a dud.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Then signs a guy to play in his place who looks an even bigger shitebag, that Dalcio has shat out a few tackles so far that McKay would have been slated for.

Really beginning to think Pedro is totally clueless after initially liking the fact he let the duds know they were duds.

He worries me when he thinks Windass or Waghorn will offer anything they are done here now.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

6th August and beyond can't come quick enough so that I can properly debate how our new guys are doing..... at the moment I'm not gonna, plumb

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

He's also targeted Jamie Walker, who would be playing in the position that McKay operated in. And he targeted Kenny McLean, who would be in the attacking midfield role that Dalcio can also play in. It's unlikely we'll get both of them - if either - due to the sums we'd need to pay out, but those two would address problem areas in the team.