Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

Says he is devastated that he will not be playing alongside Halliday now ..... and if that wasn't enough .... is now reconsidering his position to stay at The Rangers .... due to the news of the alleged Nazi like treatment of wee Barrie McKay at Stalag 1 Edmiston driveĀ Ā .... revealed by the escaped prisoner Ā himselfĀ wee Barrie McKay in todaysĀ press .....Ā :p:

:UK:

Ā 

Aye......he tunnelled out just like Warburton, Weir and McParland

30 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Speaks well of Pedro. Seems to have high aspirations for our season.

Must be deluded, an ostrich, or a prick.......

He's Board material then.Ā  Seems to me there are a few (not all but a few) who combine these attributes perfectly.Ā 

1 hour ago, writingranger said:

Why are their initials in different places? will that be the subject of the press conference?

Because the one with the initials in the middle is a core player and the other with the initials off to one side is not a core player. Ā Ā 

That's rubbish I know but its the only reason I can think of

Just now, Boybluesy said:

Thought he spoke very well and is no media dummy. Ā How many full internationals do we now have in the squad. Ā Bruno, Kenny, Wallace, Dorrans, Pena ?, Herrera, Wilson, .....

Pena has a good few caps. More than Herrera anyway I'm sure. Think it's circa 18 and Herrera 9

Think he will give a lot on and off the pitch and will be good for the whole team especially the foreign lads and jack and Dorrans will be great for the non foreign lads.. I think we are looking very good on paper let's hope we can pull it all together.. all it will take is us giving Motherwell a hiding in the first game and we will be buzzing againĀ :dance:

22 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I didn't see any of the St Johnstone game. How did Pena look? As bad as the rumours going about?

He was quiet. Maybe he is the type of player who prefers to play in bigger games, in front of a crowd. He didn't look particularly unfit; he looked as if he saw the game for what it was, a meaningless pre season friendly. Hopefully when he plays at Ibrox we will be able to tell a lot more about him.

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

He was quiet. Maybe he is the type of player who prefers to play in bigger games, in front of a crowd. He didn't look particularly unfit; he looked as if he saw the game for what it was, a meaningless pre season friendly. Hopefully when he plays at Ibrox we will be able to tell a lot more about it.

Yeah, a lot of reviews on him say he's got the talent but his attitude was an issue. He'll soon realise that every game you play for Rangers is a big game, that needs drilled into every one of them

Just now, Gaz52 said:

Yeah, a lot of reviews on him say he's got the talent but his attitude was an issue. He'll soon realise that every game you play for Rangers is a big game, that needs drilled into every one of them

There are some players who look disinterestedĀ untilĀ the play in a real match, and then they light upĀ in front of crowd such as ours, I really hope he is that kind of player!