Fucking Ibrox Noise

Spiderpig

We have always had negativity in our support, and when you have such a broad and vast support opinions will always be different.

But Ibrox Noise takes it to an extreme and feeds negative article after negative article that i doubt it is run by Rangers fan - does anyone know who runs it ? It's negative publications actually puts the Daily Record to shame and it's supposed to be a supporter of the club ? FUCKING CUNTS.

No doubt there will be some that agree with them....it's a shame when a Rangers publication cares more about hits than supporting the club.

Mackay is a fanny - got dropped and took a huff...all talent no heart.

This 'fraud' business... Article by: Ibrox Noise

It is the current elephant in the room among the Rangers support, one of the most glaring stories doing the rounds and it is only prudent to address it here and now.

Some may not know this speculative claim to be the case, but to enlighten them; claims are being made that not only has Pedro Caixinha outright lost Rangers’ dressing room (if he ever had it) but that it is being compounded by senior players openly labelling him a ‘fraud’. 

We should emphasise we do not know this to be true, just that it is a rumour strongly circulating the fanbase, and we will not name the players said to be using such a slur, but if the claim is indeed valid and the good old ‘ITK’ brigade of the support are correct, then Pedro is surely on borrowed time before he is either fired or is forced to resign.

On top of the general malaise currently surrounding the club and the team, this nonsense (true or not) is definitely not needed or helpful, but even more worryingly and possibly backing the story up are today’s revelations by departed winger Barrie McKay claiming his former manager treated him dreadfully and below the decency every human being should be entitled to:

"There was a change of manager and his opinion was different. I wasn't being treated the way any human being should be treated, but that's football and I had to move on."

Quite honestly while Pedro has an amiable way about him with the press, his man-management skills are transparently diabolical and it would not surprise us one iota if McKay is telling the truth. After all, his comments to Forest about Rangers and our fans were100% positive and gracious. This is the first negative word he has uttered, and it is specifically about Caixinha.

More and more fans have started to deeply worry about the board’s appointment, with the strong majority favouring cutting our losses now.

And on top of this ‘fraud’ business things at Ibrox do just seem to be getting worse each day rather than improving.

http://www.ibroxnoise.co.uk/2017/07/this-fraud-business.html

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what exactly is there to be positive about Mr Optimism?

It is a terrible fucking appointment and I will be amazed if the guy turns it round now.

Anybody making excuses for him is an idiot, who cares about McKay he is gone now, we are stuck with Caixinha.

McCoist would have genuinely built a team to get past Progres.

2 minutes ago, RedWhiteBlue1872 said:

So what exactly is there to be positive about Mr Optimism?

It is a terrible fucking appointment and I will be amazed if the guy turns it round now.

Anybody making excuses for him is an idiot, who cares about McKay he is gone now, we are stuck with Caixinha.

McCoist would have genuinely built a team to get past Progres.

McCoist built a team that couldn't get by Raith Rovers and Alloa. 

26 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

We have always had negativity in our support, and when you have such a broad and vast support opinions will always be different.

But Ibrox Noise takes it to an extreme and feeds negative article after negative article that i doubt it is run by Rangers fan - does anyone know who runs it ? It's negative publications actually puts the Daily Record to shame and it's supposed to be a supporter of the club ? FUCKING CUNTS.

No doubt there will be some that agree with them....it's a shame when a Rangers publication cares more about hits than supporting the club.

Mackay is a fanny - got dropped and took a huff...all talent no heart.

This 'fraud' business... Article by: Ibrox Noise

It is the current elephant in the room among the Rangers support, one of the most glaring stories doing the rounds and it is only prudent to address it here and now.

Some may not know this speculative claim to be the case, but to enlighten them; claims are being made that not only has Pedro Caixinha outright lost Rangers’ dressing room (if he ever had it) but that it is being compounded by senior players openly labelling him a ‘fraud’. 

We should emphasise we do not know this to be true, just that it is a rumour strongly circulating the fanbase, and we will not name the players said to be using such a slur, but if the claim is indeed valid and the good old ‘ITK’ brigade of the support are correct, then Pedro is surely on borrowed time before he is either fired or is forced to resign.

On top of the general malaise currently surrounding the club and the team, this nonsense (true or not) is definitely not needed or helpful, but even more worryingly and possibly backing the story up are today’s revelations by departed winger Barrie McKay claiming his former manager treated him dreadfully and below the decency every human being should be entitled to:

"There was a change of manager and his opinion was different. I wasn't being treated the way any human being should be treated, but that's football and I had to move on."

Quite honestly while Pedro has an amiable way about him with the press, his man-management skills are transparently diabolical and it would not surprise us one iota if McKay is telling the truth. After all, his comments to Forest about Rangers and our fans were100% positive and gracious. This is the first negative word he has uttered, and it is specifically about Caixinha.

More and more fans have started to deeply worry about the board’s appointment, with the strong majority favouring cutting our losses now.

And on top of this ‘fraud’ business things at Ibrox do just seem to be getting worse each day rather than improving.

http://www.ibroxnoise.co.uk/2017/07/this-fraud-business.html

Take it out on them not us. Use the "contact us" link on their website and knock yourself out. 

He's as much an ACMilan fan as a Rangers fan. The guy is a tube. 

But he's right here. The manager is a fraud and only a title win will change that. The reality is you'll be lucky to see him at Ibrox for Halloween. The title is gone already because the board backed the clown Robertson instead of taking some money out of the £8 million we've gave this dud and signed a good experienced manager. 

The only saving grace is the £8 million has been spent on what can be described as good, experienced pros, which a new manager can work with, not league 1 rejects 

Ffs -'lost the dressing room' when there are 9 new players in ? :lol: the fucking madness that is closed season! 

I know it's out of fashion on here but why don't we hope for success with Pedro  rather than wallow in waiting for him ( possibly) to fail? 

21 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Anything that edges Pedro closer to the exit door and makes even one more supporter open his eyes to how poor a manager he is, is fine by me.

good to have you back.

and I am fully on board with this. It was clear as fucking day when this dud was linked with us that it would end in tears. A few of us got shot down for suggesting that he had achieved absolutely nothing in the game to indicate that he has what it takes to be Rangers manager, some people were actually citing those fucking titles in Mexico as a reason why he will be successful in Scotland.

I actually think we will get a couple of results in the early part of the season, enough for him to keep his head above water, but I honestly don't think it will be long at all before the wheels fully come off and the board is left with no choice

an expensive waste of fucking time. I just cant imagine the board sitting round a table and agreeing that this no-mark was the right man for the job. the other applicants must have been fucking horrendous because Pedro is a disaster and is going to make a cunt of it.  

6 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ffs -'lost the dressing room' when there are 9 new players in ? :lol: the fucking madness that is closed season! 

I know it's out of fashion on here but why don't we hope for success with Pedro  rather than wallow in waiting for him ( possibly) to fail? 

That's been my train of thought.

Now I see you are of the same opinion then I'll admit I was wrong.

Cos you know how to back a dud alright.

I've actually had an interesting thought here.

the hype, and expectation that was built up around Warburton was almost guaranteed to get deflated to the greatest degree, based on the ( SINGULARLY) spectacular performance against them at Hampden.

That led to their duffer of a manager being replaced with someone who had managed at the top level.

And our form back in the top league turning to shit.

What I am getting at   is with expectation at absolutely zero, we might actually end up being pleasantly surprised.

We have to wait and see. It is simply a results-based game. Get it right you're the dog's bollocks.

Get it wrong: you're just bollocks.

9 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

And Queen of the South, Malmo, MAribor, yadda yadda.

As pish goes, he is still top of the heap right now.

He's our worst ever manager and always will be IMO. 

The media always attempt to undermine our managers, no matter who is in charge.   

There's no doubt Pedro is causing uproar in his attempts to force out Warburton's duds.  He has my full support in this regard and I'm sure we can all agree this is what needs to happen.  Cut holidays short, make them train with the under 20s, ban them from training, etc.  Do whatever "in humane" action it takes to get rid of the talentless, gutless, failures.

Pedro is replacing them with better players.  Alves and Cardiso can potentially be the best CB partnership in the country.  We all agree Jack and Dorrans were good additions and better than last years offerings.  Candeas and Morelos will undoubtedly be better than the likes of MOH and Garner.  I think good work is being done but it's still very early days.

A few more quality attacking options in and we'll do much better than last season.  I think we'll easily finish 20pts better off than last season.  We will improve under Pedro there's no doubt about it.

Some want the manager to fail and to start of a new season with this negativity amongst our support is a real shame.  Let's give the man a chance and hope he succeeds.   

7 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

He's our worst ever manager and always will be IMO. 

We're still paying for McCoist's mistakes.  It took us a year longer to return to the top flight which is unforgivable given his resources.  His greatest crime was signing mugs like Black, Kyle, Daly, rather than focus on youth and build something for the future.. The guy was an absolute mug.

35 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Everyone hopes he succeeds, as soon as he gives us something to be positive about then we'll talk more positively of him

We don't all live in the same fantasy land as you do

26 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

I've actually had an interesting thought here.

the hype, and expectation that was built up around Warburton was almost guaranteed to get deflated to the greatest degree, based on the ( SINGULARLY) spectacular performance against them at Hampden.

That led to their duffer of a manager being replaced with someone who had managed at the top level.

And our form back in the top league turning to shit.

What I am getting at   is with expectation at absolutely zero, we might actually end up being pleasantly surprised.

We have to wait and see. It is simply a results-based game. Get it right you're the dog's bollocks.

Get it wrong: you're just bollocks.

It's got fuck all to do with expectation. We don't have to wait and see, we've already seen he's shite. He talks shite, his record is shite, his team is shite, his substitutions are shite, his tactics are shite. He's already got it all wrong. What are you expecting to see if we "wait"?

The fact he's still in the job suggests that result in Luxembourg has been deemed acceptable. We're stuck with him for the immediate future at least, but I just can't see him turn this bunch of mercenaries he's shipped in do any better than the hapless shower the last manager conjured up. 

The next guy might have to try to get rid of both lots as they sit there on long contracts.

45 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Everyone hopes he succeeds, as soon as he gives us something to be positive about then we'll talk more positively of him

We don't all live in the same fantasy land as you do

Really - looking at the threads there seems to be many already made their minds up and don't want him to succeed. Strange way to support.