Fucking Ibrox Noise

Spiderpig

Most of my mates want Pedro gone as well, but then they all think we have brought in better players ? So he can spot players and every single non scots pundit says he is good tactically?? Patience required: It can take takes months to break up a way of playing and change it. Warburton's players were brought in to play a certain way and couldn't adapt. 

The team has now been together for about 4 weeks and everyone expects instant results, first 6 games are important and if he wins the first one at a canter....hopefully the doom and gloom merchants will lay off a bit and not just trot out....'it's just Motherwell'

52 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Even McCoist was a better manager that's how bad it is. 

I refuse history to be changed so much for that to be true - McCoist is the Waghorn of managment.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Spiderpig said:

Most of my mates want Pedro gone as well, but then they all think we have brought in better players ? So he can spot players and every single non scots pundit says he is good tactically?? Patience required: It can take takes months to break up a way of playing and change it. Warburton's players were brought in to play a certain way and couldn't adapt. 

The team has now been together for about 4 weeks and everyone expects instant results, first 6 games are important and if he wins the first one at a canter....hopefully the doom and gloom merchants will lay off a bit and not just trot out....'it's just Motherwell'

I refuse history to be changed so much for that to be true - McCoist is the Waghorn of managment.

McCoist was unbeaten against Aberdeen, beat Celtic at Ibrox and in all honesty even his teams and tactics would have seen off Progres. That's all I'm basing it on so in that regard he is and im not saying he was a good manager at all btw.

Just now, K.A.I said:

McCoist was unbeaten against Aberdeen, beat Celtic at Ibrox and in all honesty even his teams and tactics would have seen off Progres. That's all I'm basing it on so in that regard he is and im not saying he was a good manager at all btw.

He had his own issues with part time teams...my issue with our fans feeling this way is that the first game should be a powder keg of noise...but if we don't score in the opening 10 mins the grumbling will start earlier than usual....the players will start to make mistakes...etc etc.

1 minute ago, Spiderpig said:

He had his own issues with part time teams...my issue with our fans feeling this way is that the first game should be a powder keg of noise...but if we don't score in the opening 10 mins the grumbling will start earlier than usual....the players will start to make mistakes...etc etc.

I know he had issues with part time teams (and full time teams) but I just feel he was still a better manager than Pedro is ... it's not me all of a sudden having a short memory on McCoist he was horrific but I still feel Pedro is a lot worse. 

Just now, harlands plater said:

Exactly 

:lol:

See, if you'd just said that I wouldn't have needed to be a moany dick. Off the top of my head I'm sure Herrera and Pena are two of the 5 highest scoring Mexicans in LigaMX over the last decade and tbf I'd put it well aboce the shitshow of a league we play in. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

I know he had issues with part time teams (and full time teams) but I just feel he was still a better manager than Pedro is ... it's not me all of a sudden having a short memory on McCoist he was horrific but I still feel Pedro is a lot worse. 

You might be right....for me though we have brought in better players than we had previously, McCoist comparatively compared to part time teams in the lower divisions brought in dross....i don't want to name them as it's been done ad infinitum, but players on 10k a week not able to do anything. So we have a manager that has brought in a good standard of player....he needs a chance to see what he can do with them.

Just now, Spiderpig said:

You might be right....for me though we have brought in better players than we had previously, McCoist comparatively compared to part time teams in the lower divisions brought in dross....i don't want to name them as it's been done ad infinitum, but players on 10k a week not able to do anything. So we have a manager that has brought in a good standard of player....he needs a chance to see what he can do with them.

Not just 4 weeks.....i hope to fuck we play well vs le cheats cause he will feel the fans this weekend. Against St Johnstone we were actually good for the first half then made changes.

7 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

That's all pretty much fact there and I can't disagree except for the bit about good players Pedro brings in - I like Alves and Dorrans - always have but really not sure about the others (especially they two wingers) but even if they are all real quality once settled in that's only 50% of the way to success the other 50% is a capable manager to lay them out 

We lack finishers in the squad we need proven Quality up front, with that we would have won most of the friendlies and the Progress game.

Who can we afford and who can we get to come here will be the Problem.

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

See, if you'd just said that I wouldn't have needed to be a moany dick. Off the top of my head I'm sure Herrera and Pena are two of the 5 highest scoring Mexicans in LigaMX over the last decade and tbf I'd put it well aboce the shitshow of a league we play in. 

So you're not pissing on my rug after all.

8 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ffs -'lost the dressing room' when there are 9 new players in ? :lol: the fucking madness that is closed season! 

I know it's out of fashion on here but why don't we hope for success with Pedro  rather than wallow in waiting for him ( possibly) to fail? 

You had better stop talking sense, there's some on here that won't like it.

6 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Really - looking at the threads there seems to be many already made their minds up and don't want him to succeed. Strange way to support. 

It's more that they can't see him succeeding so if defeat is inevitable then better sooner than later

But you can go ahead and twist the narrative to make your fellow bears look disloyal like you always do

Normally the new season optimism takes a few months to disappear but not this season!  Feels like this is going to be a rough season from the very beginning. 

Feel like we have to stick with Pedro though to see if his signings can come together.  Sacking him will put us in even more disarray!

Get off to a good start against murderwell then 2 home wins and the confidence will build. County, Dundee and Patrick should be wins then we take the scum and this will show what is in store for us. If we come out of those fixtures with no losses (maybe a draw or 2) then we are on track. Decision time should be 24th Sept.

5 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

It's more that they can't see him succeeding so if defeat is inevitable then better sooner than later

But you can go ahead and twist the narrative to make your fellow bears look disloyal like you always do

I don't need to 'twist' anything to make some fans look disloyal - they manage that themselves with their vitriol laden posts against our manager, players and board. 

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I don't need to 'twist' anything to make some fans look disloyal - they manage that themselves with their vitriol laden posts against our manager, players and board. 

Thinking Robertson is out his depth, Pedro is a shite manager, Wallace being past it and King a liar isn't being disloyal. They are still Rangers supporters - one or two individuals who are no good don't equate to the entire club and don't hold the monopoly on the Rangers name ... I never went last season for reasons you know but since Walter left we've had the worst managers, players and custodians ever in McCoist, McCall, McDowall, Warburton, Easedales, Lambias, Leech, Whyte, Malcolm Murray, Seb Faure, Foster, Ian Black, Andy Halliday, Rob Kiernan, Michael O'Halloran etc etc the list is endless but I probably only missed a dozen games tops in that time (mainly due to shift work) home, away, Europe, friendlies and pre season.

Support or level of should never be defined by who you rate playing, managing or in charge of our club at boardroom level.