Scum Charged Once Again

The bottom line here is

Many clubs are getting fines , punishments of games behind closed doors .

The scum have a rap sheet now, as the day is long

The continually get small fines or reducing  ones

I honestly believe . They could be in bother for the next 20 games . And not much would change .

Yes we got done over something reported by our own Scottish media . Think Britney got the credit for that one

2 wrongs don't make it right but it does when it's Scotland's scum that are involved

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Good point . That is exactly what went down . Aided and abetted by our own frenzied Scottish  media

Yeah.

We were banned from having supporters in Eindhoven because of sectarian chanting. There was widespread chanting last night. So why are the tims not being punished in the same way?

Other questions: Why are FARE not interested? Why do UEFA take consideration of FARE reports when they are clearly shown to have biases? How many offences will it take for sellic to be punished as we were?

Just now, Inigo said:

Yeah.

We were banned from having supporters in Eindhoven because of Sectarian chanting. There was widespread chanting last night. So why are the tims not being punished in the same way?

Other questions: Why are FARE not interested? Why do UEFA make consideration of FARE reports when they are clearly shown to have biases? How many offences will it take for sellic to be punished as we were?

Agreed on everything there mate

Fare...... . What a sick pathetic joke they are . Not a jot said on this I bet .

Even less from the Scottish media . Corrupt bastards that they are.

Our club really have to grow some when this shower get involved with our games

9 minutes ago, dbyst said:

would you not consider anyone who posts on a rangers forum a thread about the nappy rippers to be considered 'obsessed'?

but me questioning why it is here makes me obsessed!!  :headscratch:

if you take the bait . It will only reveal yourself . If you are a bear , why don't you just take my original advice .

It was free:lol:and impartial

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

if you take the bait mate . It will only reveal yourself . If you are a bear , why don't you just take my original advice .

It was free:lol:

'if i am a bear'  :rofl:

absolute fanny you are!!

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I though you said you didn't post much ?

I seem to have hit a nerve as I've not received 5/6 from you . I'm honoured

i don't post much but when a fuckin mongo calls me a taig i will respond back to said mongo

14 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yeah.

We were banned from having supporters in Eindhoven because of sectarian chanting. There was widespread chanting last night. So why are the tims not being punished in the same way?

Other questions: Why are FARE not interested? Why do UEFA take consideration of FARE reports when they are clearly shown to have biases? How many offences will it take for sellic to be punished as we were?

Was the UEFA official who 'investigated' us a taig from Austria? I think that may have had a bearing on the punishment after the Eindhoven game. The organisation is infested with them.

Just now, RFC Eagle said:

Was the UEFA official who 'investigated' us a taig from Austria? I think that may have had a bearing on the punishment after the Eindhoven game. The organisation is infested with them.

Didn't he have previous and that's why he was highlighted . May be wrong

1 minute ago, RFC Eagle said:

Our club would be well within their rights to question our punishment if the mhanks don't receive the equivalent for illicit chanting/banners.

Just now, Inigo said:

Our club would be well within their rights to question our punishment if the mhanks don't receive the equivalent for illicit chanting/banners.

They've never received 'equivalent' punishment for 'illicit' chanting before and the club have remained silent. I expect no change.

Strange that UEFA forget who one of the Champions League stars represents. 

23 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yeah.

Tried to find a 'Contact Us' or e-mail for FARE, doesn't seem to be anything easily accessible 

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

The bastards have the worst disciplinary record in world football over the last 10 years, but conveniently kept quiet by the scum media in scotland

Can you imagine that was us ?? Every year times 3/4 at least .

The beggar bheastly media in this Country would be in meltdown and so would the obsessed .

Phone lines would be jammed with offended beggars trying to get us into trouble

They will be ok as Liewell is giving up his seat on the SPFL board for a seat on the UEFA disciplinary panel.........well actually that wouldn't surprise me one fuckan bit.

Time to throw the book at the cunts and punish them properly for their terrorist loving, paedophile ways.

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You are either a beggar tadger or a 12 year old .Cmon own up . Which is it

all i have said is that this thread shouldn't be in bears den!! 

as i have said.. you are a cunt and I've wasted enough time on you. bye